Weigh-in | March 18th 03/18/20 -

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Muthafuckin ambabies really sucking up in the comments.
Think I'm the only one who truly despises this beast and not proud of her for anything. She's not acting excited about the so called 60lb weight loss because it isn't true.
Can't believe people actually believe anything this behemoth bitch has to say.
She's been caught in so many damn lies.
Show us those big, fat, deformed lymphedema lahgs bitch.
You fucking boring.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think I'm the only one who truly despises this beast and not proud of her for anything. She's not acting excited about the so called 60lb weight loss because it isn't true.
You fucking boring.
Easy there, Moonie! You'll pop a Joe Biden eyeball or sumpthin'!!

However, you'll find me in full concurrence with your said opinion because... well, because... she laaaaahs about everything.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
God Damnit #Amberlynn, I didn't think you could get more boring. These sit down "weigh-ins" nearly put me to sleep. I had to fast forward to the end. Gorl hardly looks any different than 572, and now "503". Can we get a side by side comparison? I'm not seeing a difference.
If we are to believe her, we should soon see sagging skins, especially her arms and face. The filters on IG will have to work overtime for now on.

Ann Berlin

> ____ .
kiwifarms.net
Goes from 570+ to 503 and yet seems miserable. LOL.
1584570131233.png

This but with laygs and sagging skin, basically. Then again she's a narcissist so it doesn't exactly apply.
Bring on the rainbows but I (mostly) believe her about the weight loss. It's stupid easy to lose weight when you're that huge, after all. I also believe it will be reversed within a month or two. No way is she getting to 450. She probably won't even pass the famous 89 elbees

Crisseh

American Hero and/or Film Star
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You fucking boring.
It really amazes me that Hamber can keep doing the same cycle, and a large majority of people keep believing it.

Weight loss cycle is always to me the most boring cycle.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Alright, so from her highest weight she’s claiming to be down around 70 pounds. I don’t remember when she exactly she claimed to be 572.4, but it was no longer than two months ago. Youtooblynn’s timeline shenanigans are a little tricky and I’m not autistic enough to put a date to anything, so if we just take everything she’s saying at face value (lol), she has lost 70 pounds in two months.

All the while sitting on her ass, only going out for the sole purpose of eating, regular visits from the binge monster and eating bacon, potatoes and cheese.

So either she secretly did start the tapeworm diet like I suggested, or, and get ready for this brave yet controversial take

gorl is a big
fat
lah.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
That would put her BMI at 89.27. I'm not seeing it yet & we're talking a stated weight loss of 12% - roughly. I'd have to go to her channel & try to find a video where she then claims to weight roughly what she does now because frankly, I'm not seeing what I'd expect to be seeing - sagging skin, (some would eventually tighten back up at her age), some changes in her basic shape but that's hard to see when she's sitting down.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This new hairstyle paired with the greasy, stringy sideburns makes her look like a 500-lb Elvis during his [sparkly jumpsuit and mobile suitcase full of prescription meds] era. Absolutely disgraceful.
If she doesn't want to cut her hair, whatever. But she really should cut off those sideburns. There is nothing feminine about them.

7:39 507.4. ‘bout damned time she stopped fucking talking about binging while sick. This day was apparently hard because COVID-19 and she empathizes with everyone who’s worried and it’s scary and sad and heartbreaking and shut the fuck up, you fat fuck. She says ‘we’ve never been through something like this’ but quickly amends it that ‘well, I’m speaking for me. In 29 years we’ve never dealt with this.’ H1N1, YOU DUMB SOW.
If it didn't directly affect her life, it didn't really happen.

I don’t remember when she exactly she claimed to be 572.4, but it was no longer than two months ago.
She first brought out 572.4 in her video published April 13, 2019.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she is lying she is only hurting herself, but it will be funny when or if her lah comes home to roost.
Da problem being... how do any of us prove or disprove it without No Marlakey Biden making her get on a known scale and getting the truth? Meantime, Hamber weaves whatever tale she wants to keep those YouBuck shekels flowing.

And here we are.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
If she doesn't want to cut her hair, whatever. But she really should cut off those sideburns. There is nothing feminine about them.

If it didn't directly affect her life, it didn't really happen.

She first brought out 572.4 in her video published April 13, 2019.
View attachment 1193858
Holy shit, I was way the fuck off. Are her videos that monotonous?? Same few numbers, same patterns, all lahs, I'm not even gonna try and pick apart how much she really weighs behind the curtains anymore. It's all a blur at this point.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
Oh wowzers, the Wuflu gives Amber anxiety and makes her cry which in turn makes her want to sit in a corner and binge eat!! But she can't turn to food now so she has to suffer, like literally suffer through: the anxiety, the pain, the worry and the tears and the fear. Oh my...

fyi, it's the Haydurs fault that she can't enjoy her 5 month long, 60 pound weight loss :mad:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I was way the fuck off. Are her videos that monotonous?? Same few numbers, same patterns, all lahs, I'm not even gonna try and pick apart how much she really weighs behind the curtains anymore. It's all a blur at this point.
Maybe you were thinking of the video she released January 5th of this year? The title of it was 572.4 pounds, but it was just her doubling down on how 572.4 is the highest she's ever weighed (nice try, we have eyes).

Elwood Blues

kiwifarms.net
She has shown herself weighing in multiple times. Becky filmed her body on the scale, she has also shown her own body on the scale.
Anytime she doesn't show this, there's a reason. Lah.
The strange thing is, i think i actually see weight loss. Maybe we're back to resting the shelf ass on a table while weighing in, but this time to give the impression of MORE weight loss?

Edit: grammar

Last edited:

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
She's only "actually trying" because her views have nose-dived and she's looking for an audience increase.
I think she's hoping that her views go up a-la post-Shrimpgate, when she started working out and lost 22lbs.
But her channel has become just... so dull, that I don't see people being interested.
Her life can only get more dull and pointless now... With the Pandemic, she can't go to the arcade, she will be limited in the places she can go out to eat, she can't go to the movies. She's housebound, and no one wants to watch a fat chick waddle around 4 walls for 40 goddamn minutes.
This is it for her, even if she's succeeding with weight loss, it's too late. As Eric says... "No one cares!"

Tags
None