weigh in + my results 06/24/20 - PEOPLE WITH CANCER EAT TOO

Sparkle Friendo

kiwifarms.net
She's taking estrogen pills? That cant be right... uterine cancer is mainly caused by too much estrogen in the body! A common first step treatment is taking progesterone to balance the hormones level out. Now she could be on a combination bc to replace her hormone production by an artificial, balanced one, which is the most recommended for women as the estrogen only one... you guessed it, increases chances of cancer ! (Yay you get a gold star!)

What stumps me is that I thought bc didnt work on obese women because the dose is way too small to do anything on hormone production (which is why a lot of women on "I didnt know I was pregnant" who took bc and still got preggo were fat)? Or do we have bc for obese women now too, please fill me in on that!

Sorry for the autistic amount of info on this, it just makes my skin crawl how ignorant Hamber is on how her own body is supposed to work...

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I'm late on this, but why does she refer to a birth control pill as an "estrogen/hormone situation" and imply that it makes it ~so hard~ to lose weight?

BC pills don't make women gain weight. Anyone can look this up; there's plenty of research about it. The pill making women gain weight such a retarded myth and I don't understand why it's such a pervasive one. I almost can't believe that ALR, as a woman, knows literally nothing about her own sexual reproductive health. That's amazing.
fatties say it makes them gain weight because you're taking something that's affecting your hormones which very easily can affect your appetite. as amber would say, 'like wuuuut?'

i'm pretty sure any doctor prescribing the pill, especially to a first time user, will say it can affect your appetite, not straight up magically make you gain weight without eating more than normal. that, plus the fat packet of information they give you along with any prescription will also mention potential appetite changes. gorl is weetarded.

mythical mother

kiwifarms.net
if the way she died was collapsing next to a half eaten order of orange chicken i'd laugh.

she is lucky youtube still monetizes her videos.... if only she didn't have youtube money.
This is what gets me about all the people that watch her videos so they can comment and bitch about what she’s doing. They’re all paying her. Most of them don’t even know what AdBlock is. It’s like giving a heroin addict cash and expecting them not to go buy heroin. Same fucking concept.

W-w-wait... we gave a morbidly obese woman money and she bought FOOD with it? Let me watch the entirety of this vid and give her MORE money while I type out a comment she’s never going to read!

bubble tea

heart palpitations
kiwifarms.net
She's taking estrogen pills? That cant be right... uterine cancer is mainly caused by too much estrogen in the body! A common first step treatment is taking progesterone to balance the hormones level out. Now she could be on a combination bc to replace her hormone production by an artificial, balanced one, which is the most recommended for women as the estrogen only one... you guessed it, increases chances of cancer ! (Yay you get a gold star!)

What stumps me is that I thought bc didnt work on obese women because the dose is way too small to do anything on hormone production (which is why a lot of women on "I didnt know I was pregnant" who took bc and still got preggo were fat)? Or do we have bc for obese women now too, please fill me in on that!

Sorry for the autistic amount of info on this, it just makes my skin crawl how ignorant Hamber is on how her own body is supposed to work...
You definitely aren't autistic based on this post, but it is bold of you to assume that anything she says is remotely correct. A doctor can say "lymph nodes" a dozen times and she still doesn't know how to pronounce it.

From what I understand about uterine/endometrial cancer, what you're saying is correct-- but her doctor probably said "progesterone" and she only internalized it as "estrogen" because she's got the IQ of your average houseplant.

Last edited:

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so she called the "estrogen slash hormone pills" I assumed this was the estrogen/ progesterone pill. But who knows now. Does she not know that estrogen is a hormone? Of course she doesn't, but she will claim that she knew it and wonder why people didn't understand what she was saying.

bubble tea

heart palpitations
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so she called the "estrogen slash hormone pills" I assumed this was the estrogen/ progesterone pill. But who knows now. Does she not know that estrogen is a hormone? Of course she doesn't, but she will claim that she knew it and wonder why people didn't understand what she was saying.
I know I'm coming off as pedantic or autistic for complaining about this in the grand scheme of everything ALR's done, but: she really needs to understand why precision of language is important. She complains that everyone makes fun of her for pronouncing things incorrectly or for using the wrong words; she doesn't understand why it's a big deal. The reason why it matters is because what she puts on the internet is our only insight into her life, and while she may lie, it's admittedly the best we've got. For her to give us this one window into her existence and cloud it with incoherent and incorrect language-- and then get annoyed with the consequences of that language-- is so incredibly stupid.

Rumors about her will always exist, but if she were more clear in her speech, there would be significantly less confusion... albeit with less hilarity as well.

If ALR would do a modicum of research before she makes videos (i.e. check to see how to pronounce lymph nodes, jfc), or even if she wrote herself some notes in one of the probably thousands of notebooks she's acquired over the years, she'd come across a lot better. Still a fucking whale, but better.

kiwifarms.net
Dude, what I find so weird about this all is how it's already been a month since she was diagnosed with cancer... and she STILL has not started ANY treatment for it. My mom has had cancer twice (one she's currently fighting now) and doctors start treatment fairly fast, even now with coronavirus going around, because cancer treatment clinics work separately from covid centers.

So what the hell is she waiting for? How long is she gonna be 'thinking' about what treatment to follow? Until she dies?

This just makes me suspect her 'cancer' is on a very beginning state because when doctors see it's an advanced or complicated situation, they can book you a surgery for that week.
I wonder if she's delaying it because her mom is there and she wants to spend time with her. It's B&BW annual sale, so you know that's more important. notice she doesn't show the candle shelf behind her in this video.

It still seems weird they are saying it could have spread to her lymph nodes or they could just be enlarged. they are just now finding this out. but if the nice doctor that did her D&C found abnormal cells and she also had a pap smear wouldn't that have shown something?

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
It felt like there was more food talk than health talk. Mukbangs, popsicles, bonding with methmomma over ayyygs.

I can only assume that one doctor here or there would have suggested a cancer diet plan, as I thought they did that for SkInNy PeOpLe ToO. She can't speak on future food planning, only defend recent mouth-fucking?

yygg

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she's delaying it because her mom is there and she wants to spend time with her. It's B&BW annual sale, so you know that's more important. notice she doesn't show the candle shelf behind her in this video.

It still seems weird they are saying it could have spread to her lymph nodes or they could just be enlarged. they are just now finding this out. but if the nice doctor that did her D&C found abnormal cells and she also had a pap smear wouldn't that have shown something?
No, the pap smear and biopsy wouldn't have shown anything in regards to the rest of her body, only the cells relating to the biopsy they took. So they definitely did find cancer in her womb, but now they're concerned its spread and a PET scan will reveal cancer cells in other areas of the body.

Has anyone seen LifeByJen's video about her experience with Uterine cancer, and her advices to Amberlynn? This video was filmed a year ago, so its kinda creepily prophetic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKL0jw0400 -- TLDR; LifeByJen cannot get a hysterectomy for her uterine cancer until she loses weight, so she is still living with cancer, seemingly with no treatment. I suspect Amber will have to do the same thing.

And as soon as Amber said she was taking hormones containing eostrogen sent alarm bells ringing. I thought excess/stored eostrogen is what caused this cancer. I suppose she meant progesterone? Holy crap... its kind of scary how little she seems to pay attention.

Lemon Difficulties

everything hurts and I’m dying
kiwifarms.net
I had this playing in the background and realized she kept saying “cancer” like she’s getting fucking paid per mention, so I went back and counted the number of times she uses her new fav buzzword. I caught 15 times in a 12:40min video. Our gorl is SO excited to (maybe) be riddled with disease!

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Anybody know if the swollen noids might be connected to lymphedema?
Yes. I had a large non cancerous peritoneal tumor removed several years ago. My only symptom was lymphedema in one leg. It came on suddenly. My MRI showed enlarged abdominal and inguinal lymph nodes, and the tumor (of course). Long story short. Nodes were biopsied and leg treated with compression bandage. It took 18 mos before I had a "normal" CT. Having said all of this, I didn't have any infection not other ill health. Our gorl repeatedly gets cellulitis and other fat related infections and condishuns. Lymphedema is pure hell.

ETA-

We are going on Amber's word on what the doctor said and what was allegedly found. Thus far, there has been no proof offered. Blood soaked leggings arent good enough for reasons gone over many times.
Amber lies. I will say this again, Norma is going through her own cancer journey. Amber will have heard about MRIs, PET scans and other lingo. Amber loves to usurp other people's experiences and make them her own. I'm sure she can't stand that the Thumb has been preoccupied with her mother and family. Fortunately for us, Amber is only one step above Forrest Gump's IQ level. Her lies are easy to spot and her reaction to getting called out is her "tell". Shit doesn't add up? Occam's razor, my friends. It's a lie

Is there a chance Big AL has cancer? Sure. But there is a better chance she is lying. She has lied and cried wolf so many times before, that she needs to provide proof. It's not even douchy to expect that either. Thus is what happens when people lie constantly. Amber and her asspatters need to accept that. The burden of proof is on her shelf ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None