weigh in + my results 06/24/20 - PEOPLE WITH CANCER EAT TOO

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I'm late on this, but why does she refer to a birth control pill as an "estrogen/hormone situation" and imply that it makes it ~so hard~ to lose weight?

BC pills don't make women gain weight. Anyone can look this up; there's plenty of research about it. The pill making women gain weight such a retarded myth and I don't understand why it's such a pervasive one. I almost can't believe that ALR, as a woman, knows literally nothing about her own sexual reproductive health. That's amazing.
It isn't like she uses it for anything.

so she doesn't know if she has cancer or not now? she's really dragging this out for those last few prerecorded videos.

she said she's only to allergic to scambled ayyygs. someone in the comments (in a different video) said they get sick on scrambled ayyygs as well... is there some science behind this? does the egg change when scrambled?
There is actual science behind it. Since it appears to only be scrambled ayyygs she has issues with, it's entirely possible she has a problem digesting the proteins in ayyyg whites. Cooking the ayyygs thoroughly breaks down those proteins, hence no issues with hard boiled or fried ayyyygs. If she would just cook her scrambled ayyygs thoroughly, she probably wouldn't have an issue with them, either.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
It isn't like she uses it for anything.

There is actual science behind it. Since it appears to only be scrambled ayyygs she has issues with, it's entirely possible she has a problem digesting the proteins in ayyyg whites. Cooking the ayyygs thoroughly breaks down those proteins, hence no issues with hard boiled or fried ayyyygs. If she would just cook her scrambled ayyygs thoroughly, she probably wouldn't have an issue with them, either.
She cooks the shit out of everything including her scrambled eggs.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
said it from day one it was a normal obeses lard ass period when she hadn't had one for months. I don't know anyone who was so deadly as she claimed to be in the er that isn't smacked right into surgery and treatment immediately. they give you a few days to process and then its go time she is a liar. same with lymph nodes you can have a sore throat, a cold or nothing going on and they swell. something isn't adding up she said she still hasn't made a decision for treatment sorry no dr is going to be ok with that. I don't think she lost weight i haven't watched the video tut I don't think she looks like she lost 80 lbs. I still with my original thoughts she doesn't have cancer they do say when you have a d & c they check for pre cancerous cells she heard that and ran with it. did she actually get on the scale and we saw it all again haven't looked at it. ok I looked we have no idea when she did that weight in it certainly wasn't when she was recording this

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Does she have cancer or not
Bolth

so she doesn't know if she has cancer or not now? she's really dragging this out for those last few prerecorded videos.

she said she's only to allergic to scambled ayyygs. someone in the comments (in a different video) said they get sick on scrambled ayyygs as well... is there some science behind this? does the egg change when scrambled?
Yes it has some sort of chemical reaction when the yolk mixes with the white or something you can google it

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She cooks the shit out of everything including her scrambled eggs.
Except when she doesn't. It depends on how much of a beanbag in a hurry she is, and especially if she's her usual, lazy self and microwaves her eggs like a barbarian instead of just cooking them in a pan like a civilized human being.

Screenshot 2020-06-24 22.03.28 - Copy.png

Apologies for the grossness of her not having swallowed the previous bite before she's shoveling more food into that hole in her face. I pulled this ss from some random video discussing her egg "allergy", as she calls it because again, she is lazy and it just takes too much effort to explain intolerance. But those eggs right there? The whites do not appear to be cooked fully.

For someone with such an intolerance, I'd think she'd be more diligent about it, or just have her eggs another way. Then I remind myself she's a lazy fucking bitch and you can't fry eggs in a microwave - and waiting a whole ten minutes for a boiled egg is out of the question because it's bolth too long and probably counts as "cooking" to her.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
If anyone wanted to still know a possibility why she refuses to put pre-recorded in the title:
1593055152500.png

They get half the views of her regular.

Also this is just on my speculation, if she wins her audience with support, then she loses viewers because her origin of views are hate watchers. If you lose your dislike interest in her, you just stop watching her altogether it seems. She might be scared this phenomenon is happening to her m, which resorts to her trolling for more views/money.

i kinda find this interesting because this another examplethat she’s one of the outliers who made it on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiwifarms.net
No, the pap smear and biopsy wouldn't have shown anything in regards to the rest of her body, only the cells relating to the biopsy they took. So they definitely did find cancer in her womb, but now they're concerned its spread and a PET scan will reveal cancer cells in other areas of the body.

Has anyone seen LifeByJen's video about her experience with Uterine cancer, and her advices to Amberlynn? This video was filmed a year ago, so its kinda creepily prophetic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKL0jw0400 -- TLDR; LifeByJen cannot get a hysterectomy for her uterine cancer until she loses weight, so she is still living with cancer, seemingly with no treatment. I suspect Amber will have to do the same thing.

And as soon as Amber said she was taking hormones containing eostrogen sent alarm bells ringing. I thought excess/stored eostrogen is what caused this cancer. I suppose she meant progesterone? Holy crap... its kind of scary how little she seems to pay attention.
I think I was confused when she said "they said "everything looked fine" but this is Amber. Would they have seen cancer? I think Jen might have caught her cancer early enough to stop it from growing. Chantal had a hysterectomy. AL was the only one stupid enough to sit there and free bleed for months at a time and not tell her doctors. AL saw that video because she commented on it and she probably thinks she can do the same things and just get an IUD and just has big lymph noids.

mythical mother

kiwifarms.net
Except when she doesn't. It depends on how much of a beanbag in a hurry she is, and especially if she's her usual, lazy self and microwaves her eggs like a barbarian instead of just cooking them in a pan like a civilized human being.

View attachment 1404294

Apologies for the grossness of her not having swallowed the previous bite before she's shoveling more food into that hole in her face. I pulled this ss from some random video discussing her egg "allergy", as she calls it because again, she is lazy and it just takes too much effort to explain intolerance. But those eggs right there? The whites do not appear to be cooked fully.

For someone with such an intolerance, I'd think she'd be more diligent about it, or just have her eggs another way. Then I remind myself she's a lazy fucking bitch and you can't fry eggs in a microwave - and waiting a whole ten minutes for a boiled egg is out of the question because it's bolth too long and probably counts as "cooking" to her.
she’s so lazy that she didn’t even buy that thing that is meant to cook eggs in a microwave on one of her many impulse sprees at Wommart. It’s one of those “as seen on TV” items and I’ve definitely seen it being sold there.

Tags
None