weigh in + my results 06/24/20 - PEOPLE WITH CANCER EAT TOO

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Let's suppose Karma did it's job and Hambo is telling the truth (long shot), if she really has cancer on her lymph nodes (strangely same stage as Norma was when she discovered), we all know that in this stage cancer always wins, at least Hambo will die happy as a skinny legend boo boos.
Again is obvious she is losing weight without doing anything different... she's eating the same things she was at 570/600lbs, one can only wonder why...

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this was already discussed somewhere, but has anyone looked into the coverage program she described in one of her cancer streams as (paraphrasing) "the state of Kentucky pretending you actually have an insurance if you're diagnosed with cancer"? Is it a thing? Will all the costs be covered by a government program for the poor, despite her income in the past years?

Preview Pain

I am Jack's Dying Hard Drive
kiwifarms.net
she’s so lazy that she didn’t even buy that thing that is meant to cook eggs in a microwave on one of her many impulse sprees at Wommart. It’s one of those “as seen on TV” items and I’ve definitely seen it being sold there.
You don't need a special device to cook eggs in a microwave. Just scramble your eggs and lightly grease your cooking receptacle. I do not recommend doing this unless you hate who you live/work with.
The resulting fart smell of the sulfur compounds would cover up some of Amber's stench.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this was already discussed somewhere, but has anyone looked into the coverage program she described in one of her cancer streams as (paraphrasing) "the state of Kentucky pretending you actually have an insurance if you're diagnosed with cancer"? Is it a thing? Will all the costs be covered by a government program for the poor, despite her income in the past years?
There might be a program like that for certain income levels—like a person making above minimum wage but without employer-sponsored insurance. However, Fat AL isn’t poor and she isn’t needy. She’s stupid and she’s irresponsible. She’s ghetto-fabulous enough to afford catastrophic coverage-type deal if she gave a single flying fuck about the long term. Why worry about tomorrow when there’s Wommart and bingeen today?

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
"Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk, my momma is just as much of an uneducated dumbass ass her daughter is, hyuk, hyuk, hyuk, dat's so funee!"

Amber, it's not the subject matter that the youtube audience is rejecting, it's the subject. Now we just bet on which cancels her first, the audience smelling the coffee, or the cancer smelling the fupa cheese factory?

So she is claiming she made all these pre recorded vids to make money for muh cancer but when she recorded them she didn’t know she had cancer correct?
I know her timeline is like a dr who episode but am I wrong on this?
Your timeline is correct, Amber has to retroactively lie to the audience so nothing can be her fault, but, unlike a certain other lolcow who did not have his subforum folded into the internet famous section of the site, she's really bad at it so her deflections are even more half assed.

Except when she doesn't. It depends on how much of a beanbag in a hurry she is, and especially if she's her usual, lazy self and microwaves her eggs like a barbarian instead of just cooking them in a pan like a civilized human being.

View attachment 1404294

Apologies for the grossness of her not having swallowed the previous bite before she's shoveling more food into that hole in her face. I pulled this ss from some random video discussing her egg "allergy", as she calls it because again, she is lazy and it just takes too much effort to explain intolerance. But those eggs right there? The whites do not appear to be cooked fully.

For someone with such an intolerance, I'd think she'd be more diligent about it, or just have her eggs another way. Then I remind myself she's a lazy fucking bitch and you can't fry eggs in a microwave - and waiting a whole ten minutes for a boiled egg is out of the question because it's bolth too long and probably counts as "cooking" to her.
The tongue projection is why I want cancer to win.

Also, this is the first confirmation that mom decided to triple her stay? So she's there through this weekend or next weekend now? So tough to track without an illustrated chart of the timeline with this pig I swear!

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
She’s on estrogen pills?! Isn’t excess estrogen a cause for womb cancer, breast cancer and other types of female cancer?!
It does feed the cancer. Doctors won't give menopausal women HRT if there is breast or reproductive cancer in their immediate family. Excess fat also produces too much estrogen. So being deathfat *and* taking estrogen pills is a recipe for disaster. Who would even prescribe it in such a case? That is the last thing Amber would need.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I would expect that any type of scan would yield a murky result because of all her fat. But I'm not familiar with CT and other medical scans. Is that true?
That's where contrast comes in. It acts like a highlighter for the organs. The skill of the radiologist also makes a difference.

An MRI (if she fits) will yield better results,especially with contrast, but can Hambo lie motionless in a tube on a hard flat surface for appx 45 minutes? It can be challenging for "normal" people.

Same goes for a PET scan. PET scans show whats going on at a cellular level. Hideously expensive, but a great diagnostic for cancer and imaging the brain. This is usually done after CT, MRI, and biopsies (if applicable). It's not a test that is ordered "just 'cuz".

That said, did Hambo not claim in another video that she had a PET scan?

My gut tells me that Amber is changing her content to suit her narrative as she gets called out and legitimately questioned for inconsistencies and shit that doesn't add up. This is what she has been doing for years in case anyone has forgotten. I find it very telling that she deleted her Twatter and evades questions.
She wasted no time in posting her volcanic vag explosion because it would bring her attention and views. Now she is stringing along her audience with a bunch of bullshit. It's not just for views either, she needs info on how to proceede with her "journey".

ETA- She has lost weight because Covid meant that restaurants and buffets are closed. She has been eating more home meals. Same can be said for Becky's availability to be chauffertrice on call. She has spent time away from Big AL meaning Amber had to eat at home or rely on the fags. They aren't catering to her. At 600 lbs, even a slight reduction in calories will yield results. Of course, I don't believe she has lost 80 (89 lol) elbees either. We are going on her word, which is folly.

Last edited:

PittyKitty

kiwifarms.net
Except when she doesn't. It depends on how much of a beanbag in a hurry she is, and especially if she's her usual, lazy self and microwaves her eggs like a barbarian instead of just cooking them in a pan like a civilized human being.

View attachment 1404294

Apologies for the grossness of her not having swallowed the previous bite before she's shoveling more food into that hole in her face. I pulled this ss from some random video discussing her egg "allergy", as she calls it because again, she is lazy and it just takes too much effort to explain intolerance. But those eggs right there? The whites do not appear to be cooked fully.

For someone with such an intolerance, I'd think she'd be more diligent about it, or just have her eggs another way. Then I remind myself she's a lazy fucking bitch and you can't fry eggs in a microwave - and waiting a whole ten minutes for a boiled egg is out of the question because it's bolth too long and probably counts as "cooking" to her.
The tounge out is what gets me. Jesus. This is so disgusting. Who does this?! WHY would you even do that? I dont understand how does it work. (:_(

mythical mother

kiwifarms.net
You don't need a special device to cook eggs in a microwave. Just scramble your eggs and lightly grease your cooking receptacle. I do not recommend doing this unless you hate who you live/work with.
The resulting fart smell of the sulfur compounds would cover up some of Amber's stench.
But this is amber we’re talking about. If she’s gonna microwave her eggs, she could at least do it with something that was made to microwave eggs.

Tags
None