WEIGH IN & SEEING MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!! - She gained

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has negative 216 points for the week. Makes me lol.

very berry hibiscus from Starbucks isn’t tea, it’s basically juice with “green coffee extract” acktshually.

the face smoothing feature on the new camera going on and off just makes her look more starkly bad when it goes off randomly. Yikes. hopefully she keeps up with the new hygiene trend of washing her damned face.

waiting on more styes in her eye from reusing magnetic lashes with old mascara on them over and over.

Last edited:

Lemon Difficulties

everything hurts and I’m dying
kiwifarms.net
Eric and Ricky are looking...well.

6D8DB7C3-E312-474B-84B4-0C7FC0EAA402.png2192B503-963E-4D74-98D6-3009139C9EC2.png

I wonder if they really put their foot down and told her they’re not interested in her YouTube bullshit anymore. It’s a shame honestly, I find the Amberverse much more interesting with all the different characters involved. Now all we get is our gorl rearranging her basic binch poetry books and decorative (??) pink wines.

ETA: Holy Moses sniped by @JambledUpWords! Also forgot to add, of fucking course they went to Cheesecake Factory.

486->491

That's an impressive weight gain in just a week.
Yeah, speaking of! She does her weigh-in and says she thinks she gained “three or four...four pounds, around there, this week.” We have the numbers and can do basic math. You gained 5 pounds Amber! She is such a LAH

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Five pounds in one week! Amazeeen! She’s already saying the weigh-in’s aren't her cup of tea, so this will probably be the last one for a while.

Also, “the sun is huge!”. Yeah, that’s called a sunset, Amber.

I notice she didn’t film the food she ordered like usual. I’m sure it was because it was just a low-calorie salad :tomgirl:

Tags
None