WEIGH IN & SEEING MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!! - She gained

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I see that she takes her diet very seriously. Why she even bother? Next week, she will still eat as much or more as this week; she is not even trying. I think that gaining 5 pounds a week is about right. By the time she has her appointment with the WL doctor, she will be in the 500's. Unfortunately, the doctor will tell her to restrict her consumption of fast food and avoid restaurants. This will the last time that we hear of that doctor, like with the last WL doctor.
She's going to praise that WL doctor for a day or two then start shitting on her by the 3rd day saying how she didn't tell her to eat any veggies or some other retarded shit then go back to eating frozen meals because she knows better

I wonder, do Amber thinks that Chicken nuggets and KFC Fried Chicken Or any food that has chicken in it are 0 points🤔
I have no fucking idea how WW works, but someone in ALR's comments said a while back that it's just one serving of chicken that's 0 points and if you eat more than that it'll start adding points. Anyone know?

But yeah, she completely lost it with going 216 points over what she was meant to eat in a whole week. In her mind it's fine because at least she was honest about logging everything she ate and how much she ate and she thinks it makes her immune from any criticism. I really just think she's setting up the grounds for quitting WW again with the same excuse as before: she overeats

She'll then go back to intuitive eateeen and she'll miraculously not overeat anymore because how the fuck can you overeat when you have no idea how much you're shoving in your maw, am I right?

Jumpingintrash

Resident n🦍g
kiwifarms.net
She's going to praise that WL doctor for a day or two then start shitting on her by the 3rd day saying how she didn't tell her to eat any veggies or some other retarded shit then go back to eating frozen meals because she knows better

I have no fucking idea how WW works, but someone in ALR's comments said a while back that it's just one serving of chicken that's 0 points and if you eat more than that it'll start adding points. Anyone know?

But yeah, she completely lost it with going 216 points over what she was meant to eat in a whole week. In her mind it's fine because at least she was honest about logging everything she ate and how much she ate and she thinks it makes her immune from any criticism. I really just think she's setting up the grounds for quitting WW again with the same excuse as before: she overeats

She'll then go back to intuitive eateeen and she'll miraculously not overeat anymore because how the fuck can you overeat when you have no idea how much you're shoving in your maw, am I right?
Weight watchers has moved from their more restrictive stance to "healthy eating habits" (big loss for deathfats, it just makes binging easier) and things with large amount of protein (plain chicken, plain eggs etc) are now zero points as are most fruits and veg so people are encouraged to eat a more balanced diet. Essentially it's a diet plan that allows deathfats to claim they're on a diet while simultaneously binging. Zero points doesn't mean zero calories though, Hambur. And you can't eat bottomless trash bags full of chicken and eggs. For every zero point food if it's eaten in excess does begin to have points. There's a formula behind it, although I'm unsure as to what it is exactly. An example is something like this: a tablespoon of soy sauce is zero points, but two tablespoons are one point. You have to measure EVERYTHING, and we all know our gorl doesn't bring a food scale out to the Cheesecake Factory.

Last edited:

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
She tries to get all deep & meaningful about feeling like the events of the last 3 months were 'meant to happen'; a signal from the universe. That may be so but she completely missed the message.
She acts like she wouldn't have bled out completely if she didn't get dragged to the hospital after sitting on it for 3 months.

Truly an act of God.

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
How many times do we think she's gone to CF since her move?? It's gotta be AT LEAST 4 times judging by the bag in the background of one of her vids, the bag in the background of that pic of Eric, and all the times she's been at the mall recently. I'd say that CF should sponsor her, but we all know their sales would plummet if that gargantuan land whale became their poster child.

Also her recent tweet saying "you can lose weight and eat out." Sure but YOU definitely can't lol

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
What's funniest to me is that even though she has an abundance of 0 point foods, that she could actually binge on, gain weight and somehow have an actual reason to quit she still eats calorie/point heavy food and goes massively over, not following, possibly the easiest 'diet' ever!

So to recap, fatsoos have an easy way to eat as much as they want and practically follow a 'healthy' diet, but still FAIL!

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Time is passing, if she wants to look beautifull she needs to loose weight because the prime age of feminine beauty is passing anyway. And at her weight she will get very ugly soon. She will not age gracefully.
The make up just shows how she deludes herself again.
Time already passed for Amber. 2-3 years ago, you could see there was still an attractive face under the fat. Now, her hairline is gone, no eyebrows, face deforming with triple chins and jowls due to fat. Amber smashed the wall down already, and it's only going downhill hard from here, even if she miraculously started losing weight.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Also, someone with Amber's food obsession should not be on any plan saying foods are zero points. How can eggs be zero points? If you eat 3 dozen eggs a day you will certainly gain weight.
Go eat three dozen eggs. See how well it goes, guy from the movie where he eats the eggs. No one is fat because they eat three dozen eggs or 10 pounds of grilled skinless chicken breasts each day.

The point of lean meats, eggs, and vegetables is that it encourages people to add them to meals while also being foods that are shown to promote satiety. WW wants its members to switch from chocolate covered raisins to eating grapes and to switch from deep fried Chicken McNugs to skinless chicken breast flavored with herbs. She does everything wrong. Everything is fried and covered in sugar and dipped in a mayonnaise based sauce.

Amber's problem is that she avoids good foods. She sticks to bad foods and completely ignores her point allotment, 150 points in a day is a massive amount of food and she probably took in almost no calories or nutrients from zero point options. Why would she? French fried potatoes and a mountain of rice are so much better. Orange chicken has chicken, which is good for her. And she needs her desserts. if she does not have them, she will "binge".
I have no [badonking] idea how WW works, but someone in ALR's comments said a while back that it's just one serving of chicken that's 0 points and if you eat more than that it'll start adding points. Anyone know?
You can eat of much as the true zero points foods as you want. All day. Everyday. Fo life.

She does not eat these foods, but includes other foods into the mix. Fried chicken and chicken with a sauce is roasted/grilled skinless breast meat even if it isn't. Fatso then blames Weight Watchers for "allowing" her to eat whatever she wants and moves to counting calories or intuitive eating because she knows what works for her.

The list of zero points foods is included in the promo sheet for WW Blue. How many of those foods has she ever eaten?
I don't think having an 'unlimited' category for someone like Amber could ever work. Though really she'd find a way to abuse any system.
She does not "abuse the system". She cheats. Taking a short cut in a footrace is not abusing the system. It is cheating. She knows what she is doing. She has an excuse for every program she "attempts". Weight Watchers lets her eat bad foods even though she was the one who will choose bad foods and choose to completely ignore her limit. Counting calories restricts what she can eat and that makes her binge, even though, again, she is making the choices. Intuitive eating works for her, but is not structured enough and she cannot do this alone. Weight loss experts are wrong because they either let her eat bad foods and tell her to avoid classes of foods. That dog won't hunt.

She would lose weight with any plan. She would lose weight if she only ate as much of the zero point foods as she wanted. She will not do that. She needs deep fried crap covered in sugar and more fat.

Amber is dumb as a rock, but has enough of a pigeon brain to know how to keep her fat mouth full. She has already worked it all out. She was lucky to find youtube where she can get all she wants and more without having to put in any effort.

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
She tries to get all deep & meaningful about feeling like the events of the last 3 months were 'meant to happen'; a signal from the universe. That may be so but she completely missed the message.
If it’s the universe guiding her life then it’s not her fault she ate her way to cancer at 29. And she can continue to eat her way to heart failure at 39. She’s totally the person who says they’re spiritual not religious.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Go eat three dozen eggs. See how well it goes, guy from the movie where he eats the eggs. No one is fat because they eat three dozen eggs or 10 pounds of grilled skinless chicken breasts each day.

The point of lean meats, eggs, and vegetables is that it encourages people to add them to meals while also being foods that are shown to promote satiety. WW wants its members to switch from chocolate covered raisins to eating grapes and to switch from deep fried Chicken McNugs to skinless chicken breast flavored with herbs instead of deep fried chicken smothered with a sauce made from sugar.

Amber's problem is that she avoids good foods. She sticks to bad foods and completely ignores her point allotment, 150 points in a day is a massive amount of food and she probably took in almost no calories or nutrients from zero point options. Why would she? French fried potatoes and a mountain of rice are so much better. Orange chicken has chicken, which is good for her. And she needs her desserts. if she does not have them, she will "binge".

You can eat of much as the true zero points foods as you want. All day. Everyday. Fo life.

She does not eat these foods, but includes other foods into the mix. Fried chicken and chicken with a sauce is roasted/grilled skinless breast meat even if it isn't. Fatso then blames Weight Watchers for "allowing" her to eat whatever she wants and moves to counting calories or intuitive eating because she knows what works for her.

The list of zero points foods is included in the promo sheet for WW Blue. How many of those foods has she ever eaten?
I don't think having an 'unlimited' category for someone like Amber could ever work. Though really she'd find a way to abuse any system.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Rickie (allegedly) told Al she looked "better" and "healthier"...Reeeally? Rickie said that?? Has Rickie had his eyes pecked out by terrified chickens at the chicken strangling plant? FatAl looks like shit; open sores, blackened eyes, pasty sallow complexion.....Not buying it. I think that may be another lie, Al. Now please cry about it.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
So happy to see that AMBER'S best friends came to visit and tour HER apartment. It's been so long since SHE'S seen them, since the cancer and everything SHE'S been going through. Love that for her!

Now, can we talk about something that actually matters?

HOW MUCH EFFORT DOES IT REQUIRE TO OPEN BLINDS!?

Twinkie looks like she hasn't felt or seen the sunshine in months. This poor dog is trapped inside with barely breathable air 24/7, zero stimulation and nothing to do but sit in a fog of fake chemicals, body odor and stale farts. Not even a peek of the outside world. No friends to play with. Just buried in a sea of pillows, except for the 10 seconds a camera is shoved in her face and Mommy pretends she's more than just an afterthought.

Seriously, fuck both of them for that. 🎩

Look, if Amber's just gonna eat herself to death and Becky's content to join, great! They're adults, and they have agency over their choices, and if they want to treat their temples like trash heaps, nothing but the Grim Reaper himself can stop them! But they could try harder for the pets, at a bare minimum. Depression isn't an issue that solely affects humans. Dogs are social creatures and they don't have the capacity to walk out of a bad situation or choose better for themselves. The addict behavior that helps Amber and Becky exist comfortably in denial is not afforded to Twinkie. There's no substance she can escape into when she feels lonely, nervous or afraid.

Open the blinds. It's not a big ask.

Advice they should both take at this point: Have that extra 200+ WW points! Have MORE. Hit up Cheesecake Factory for breakfast, lunch, dinner, 4th meal, 5th meal, 20 snacks, calorie-loaded booze, a whole hog. I'm sure there are no shortage of decent people in her comment section that would gladly and willingly--at their own expense--come pick up the pets, and give them a loving home.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
So Rickie (allegedly) told Al she looked "better" and "healthier"...Reeeally? Rickie said that?? Has Rickie had his eyes pecked out by terrified chickens at the chicken strangling plant? FatAl looks like shit; open sores, blackened eyes, pasty sallow complexion.....Not buying it. I think that may be another lie, Al. Now please cry about it.
Amber elated because Rickie said something polite to her. Very telling. What else could he say - You look like shit? Did Eric not say anything? If he did why was she only excited about Rickie saying it?

daitygorl

kiwifarms.net
64 points x 7 days= 448 points + 42 extra points= 490 + 219 points over= 709 points in one week / 7 days= 101 points avg./day + addiction to takeout= How you get to 600 pounds by your 30th birthday.
Can someone translate points into calories for me? My base assumption is amber is allotted 3500 calories a day, which, translated to points, means she ate 38,773 calories in a week. But that's just a guess.

Peetz’s pony

kiwifarms.net
Can someone translate points into calories for me? My base assumption is amber is allotted 3500 calories a day, which, translated to points, means she ate 38,773 calories in a week. But that's just a guess.
1 ww point is approximately 55 calories ( ww combines calories and fat to equal points, so it’s a rough estimate). It does not take into account any sodium’s you wish to eat.

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I’m late, didn’t even notice this upload. But just to “put things into perspective”, sumo wrestlers do not eat until after 4pm in order to gain weight. I think most people know that eating after dinner (6pm) is one of the worst things you could do if you’re trying to lose or watch your weight and yet that’s when this dumb heifer starts eating. :story:

stronkwonk

kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I’m late, didn’t even notice this upload. But just to “put things into perspective”, sumo wrestlers do not eat until after 4pm in order to gain weight. I think most people know that eating after dinner (6pm) is one of the worst things you could do if you’re trying to lose or watch your weight and yet that’s when this dumb heifer starts eating. :story:
it's not the time itself, it's the time in relation to when you sleep. i'd say it's safe to assume she still eats prior to going to sleep, but she surely doesn't go to bed at the times that your average properly employed normie does.

Tags
None