WEIGH IN & SEEING MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!! - She gained

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
I thought the whole point of poetry was to make one think? Sometimes I'll read one poem and spend days thinking about it; maybe re-read it a few times, looking for an insight into it's hidden meanings. Big AL is proud (isn't she always?) that she can read an entire poetry book in 20 minutes? I don't believe she reads hardly any of the books she buys. She will start to read the first poem...'Baybee this poem don't even rhyme like what it's sposed to! Let's go out for a bite to eat!

She's reading it in 20 minutes because she's reading it in that thoughtless, mechanical way that most people would read a train station schedule or a restaurant menu. She never learned "active reading" in school, let alone looking at the verse structure or the metaphors or the themes in a poem. And that honestly makes me feel sorry for her. No wonder she has to fill her life with endless sugary chain restaurant food and Target and dollar store "hauls." She never learned how to appreciate poetry or literature; her idea of "art" is coloring in coloring books; she's never watched a film any weightier than whatever's in the $5 bin at Walmart.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
You are also retarded if you think a sumo wrestler binges to maintain muscle mass. That is a side effect of intense exercise and eating 7,000 calories a day to stay fat.

This is definitely dumb pedantry on my part, but FWIW I wouldn't characterize it as "staying fat". While a number of Sumos are fat, a lot have what's more akin to a strongman physique, essentially incredibly muscular without cutting. Muscle can't be put on without also putting on fat, and why the hell would you cut when your career is being hit and thrown?

A great example of how muscular Sumo are/can be is Yokozuna era Chiyonofuji Mitsugu:
1470078367692.jpg
gettyimages-511233998-612x612.jpg

A tangent from what is already a tangent post, Sumo mostly eat Chanko Nabe. A good friend of mine is from a Sumo family and I was invited to a family dinner where we ate it and it's one of the best meals I've ever had

Conan the Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net
This is definitely dumb pedantry on my part, but FWIW I wouldn't characterize it as "staying fat". While a number of Sumos are fat, a lot have what's more akin to a strongman physique, essentially incredibly muscular without cutting. Muscle can't be put on without also putting on fat, and why the hell would you cut when your career is being hit and thrown?

A great example of how muscular Sumo are/can be is Yokozuna era Chiyonofuji Mitsugu:
View attachment 1555191View attachment 1555192

A tangent from what is already a tangent post, Sumo mostly eat Chanko Nabe. A good friend of mine is from a Sumo family and I was invited to a family dinner where we ate it and it's one of the best meals I've ever had
Not trying to keep the thread off-topic, but here we are. You're absolutely correct, sumo can be incredibly athletic and muscular, but there are many styles of body training for sumo and we're really talking about the ones who put on as much body mass as possible, like Kisenosato and Tokushoryu. There is no doubt an incredible musculature underneath all that heft, but the main point of their training is to build up weight in their cores to keep their center of gravity balanced in competition so they're impossible to push over. In other words, fat as fuck. This is the sumo style Westerners are most familiar with, and the training style that Gaitlord's post referred to (drinking beer every day to accumulate fat primarily in the stomach).

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1555191View attachment 1555192

Ok - So I never thought I would find a Sumo wrestler attractive

Sparkle Friendo

If Kai's tears could talk
kiwifarms.net
This video leaves no doubt whatsoever - BIG AL LAHS ABOUT HER WEIGH-INS
We've all seen what she's EATEEN and DRINKEEN this last week, plus the food boxes and wrappers she leaves in the background of her videos, plus everything else she doesn't show... and she only gained 4 or 5 pounds?? She admitted herself, she can gain 10 elbees in one binge - bitch been BINGEEN all damn week FFS
Well the doctor papers she showed us put her weight at 84BMI which fir her height is around 475... she wasn't weighing herself during the cancer saga so by the time she realized she had lost all that weight she had already gained all back post surgery. Just my humble autistic detectiveness opinion :P