WEIGH IN | SHOWING THE SCALE!!!!! - 4/15/2019

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Last summer/fall, don't know if it was new when she got it though?
She got it around the time she got her camera, that was at the beginning of June. I think the camera and laptop were both new.

The over-saturation of Amber content is becoming too much. She'll probably say that this is what her viewers said they wanted, even though people who claimed to want daily videos were trolling, but damn it's the same thing day in day out.
I don't care if it's mostly the same thing every day as long as she shows herself exercising. We already know she has no life.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
How often does she hang out with no pants on???
frequently. She would often refuse to stand up in a younow because she wasn't wearing pants. There are also some videos in the Destiny era where people would come over and she'd have to run and hide because she wasn't wearing pants, though it seems she was comfortable being pants less around Libby, the minor.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
She says she's always been about texture and the visual when it comes to food. Funny, those are the top two things I hate about her food.

Also she should be walking for two minutes once an hour, not once a day.

When is she going to get the weigh-in right? Why can't she put a long dress on and show us the complete picture when she steps on the scale? Come on Amber. Other you tubers do it!!!!

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I was just getting my hopes up that she’d maybe make it homemade instead of microwave crap. That said, she’d need an actual recipe, reading comprehension, and the actual ingredients it calls for to make it not look like dog vomit.
These are the dumb bitches that thought marjoram was a synonym for margarine. These hillbillies could never handle an actual curry recipe. It would be far too much for them.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
frequently. She would often refuse to stand up in a younow because she wasn't wearing pants. There are also some videos in the Destiny era where people would come over and she'd have to run and hide because she wasn't wearing pants, though it seems she was comfortable being pants less around Libby, the minor.
I was assuming she wouldn't put them on because the size of them means the fabric adds extra weight to the scale. Remember when she used to weigh her clothes and subtract?

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that just fluctuating though? I can weight 3-4 lbs lighter or heavier depending on the time of day.
Real progress for her would be to lose 20+ lbs as that shit melts off when you're the size of a blimp.
This is why I don't even comment on such a small weight loss. At her size she should be losing 3-4lbs A DAY, a small loss like this over more than a day is just a normal weight fluctuation.

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
Where do these gullible twats come from? We've gone from, "Becky is in an abusive relationship!" to "BECKY IS EVIL!" and from "5lbs? You must have taken a dump." to "OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!" AL has to be over the moon right now. Becky is officially the horrible one of the two, and the Ambabies are dense enough to believe she's committed to her nasty dog food looking meals and layyg-ups.

Tags
fat fat fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino