WEIGH IN | SHOWING THE SCALE!!!!! - 4/15/2019

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm happy AL read the farms and saw all the notes on how NO ONE BELIEVES
but but but but
I still don't see feet. I see a number, and 56X pounds of SOMETHING dropped onto a scale. I want feet.
She doesn't take the pants off. Her and the pants are ONE, NOW.

I still call bullshit.
I want a fucking Kentucky Herald newspaper, audio, feet, voice and numbers same time. Becky can jumpscare if need be.

Last edited:

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
I think she goes sans pants while at home just to conserve the life of her pants, since they're on their last legs and she doesn't know where to get more that will fit her, despite many kiwis posting links of where to buy.
She told us she bought like eight pairs of these pants that are all the same so she rotates them. The thing about lying all the time is that there is just no way to keep consistency between your lies.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

I can neverthefuck understand what you're saying
kiwifarms.net
I was assuming she wouldn't put them on because the size of them means the fabric adds extra weight to the scale. Remember when she used to weigh her clothes and subtract?
I remember her taking that black maxi dress off which I could see having a little bit more weight to it then those leggings, although a 2-3 pound fluctuation on Amber is nothing. Even though those leggings are huge considering they're somehow able to encase Amber's legs and gunt, the material has been stretched so thin and worn out at this point I would think that they can't weigh more than one pound, maybe two?

My point is, Becky Amber wasted precious energy and oxygen peeling those layygeens off for pretty much nothing.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck nuggets, her left layyyygggg is at least 30% more swollen then the right.

Bitch, your layg is fucked up.

She tries to fool everyone and thinks she is the one "winning" by constantly lying/deceiving.

It's like someone on the helm of the sinking titanic laughing at people in the lifeboats because they stole jewelry from the rooms......and becky is the iceberg.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Not that I want to give her help, but I think Amber would find it more enjoyable to walk outside than marching inside the gaycare living room waiting for the (snack) bell to ding. If she, oh I don't know, walked from the house to the family dollar and back, I think she'd find the whole experience more enjoyable at least. If she's afraid of falling, have Becky carry a sturdy chair along with her.

Sure, she'd being walking right to a store full of shit food, but this gorl is gonna eat little debbies on the sly anyway. She might as well work for them.

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
I was assuming she wouldn't put them on because the size of them means the fabric adds extra weight to the scale. Remember when she used to weigh her clothes and subtract?
Why does she need to be pantless to weigh in?
Not exactly sure why these fatties think their clothes are magically gonna take away ten extra lbs if they take them off, they don't weigh that much.

Tags
fat fat fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino