WEIGH IN | SHOWING THE SCALE!!!!! - 4/15/2019

kiwifarms.net
I shouldn't be surprised but AL didn't know the difference from a therapist and a psychiatrist.. but then when she did betterhelp she thought the therapist could diagnose her with binge eating disorder. now I think she never did see a therapist in real life.

Becky is going off her effexor. will that help her lose weight? or maybe wake her up to how crappy her life is? or maybe she is just going off so she can drink more? Getting her teeth fixed- hopefully that means fixed and not just getting more pulled out. And losing weight...could Becky have a secret girlfriend on the side she sees since AL doesn't leave the house with her anymore?

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
Okay, here's a game for you guys. Imagine a video where Amber tells the truth.

"Now in all of this there is only 450 calories! So I'm gonna eat this for dinner and then I'm going to eat a bag of junk food! I'd give more details, but I haven't bitched at Becky to go buy it yet and I haven't really deciiiiidedddd what I want booboo. But don't worry, it's gonna have enough sodium to give an elephant hypertension!"

Owlflaps

Nocturnal Shit Poster
kiwifarms.net
Okay, here's a game for you guys. Imagine a video where Amber tells the truth.

"Now in all of this there is only 450 calories! So I'm gonna eat this for dinner and then I'm going to eat a bag of junk food! I'd give more details, but I haven't bitched at Becky to go buy it yet and I haven't really deciiiiidedddd what I want booboo. But don't worry, it's gonna have enough sodium to give an elephant hypertension!"
If it were a drinking game, I'd be stone-cold sober. :story:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So that was her first bowl of disgusting whatever? Sure, Jan. She expects us to believe she didn’t finish it and then microwaved it later? Naw, gorl, we know that was your 4th or 5th bowl. I’ve never met her but I’m quite confident in saying she’s never let a bowl of food lay around in her life.

So, she doesn’t wash her face when she goes to bed at night, and doesn’t wash it when she wakes up either? Probably doesn’t wash pillowcases either. We know she doesn’t bathe, but you’d think she’d wet a washcloth, wash her face and then move down over a roll or two of her body. Nada. Filthy. So, so filthy.

Five pounds is nothing for her. If Eugenia Cooney loses five pounds, she might die. If a woman with a normal BMI loses 5 lbs, she might say, oops, I need to eat a bit more/less for the next couple days and move on. A 600 lb woman-it’s meaningless. It’s like an admin assistant who spends a couple hundred on a bag and so has to budget for the rest of the month, when Zuckerberg can spend ten grand and won’t notice. The numbers are in relation to what you have.

Amber is 600 lbs. Five pounds means nothing. She lied and stuck on 497 with five pounds up and down for about a year until she admitted she was really over 500. She’s doing the same thing. She doesn’t want to admit she’s 600+

I watched a MSHPL where one of the girls said she had to relearn to walk When you are super fat you shuffle your hips and lurch back and forth and don’t walk regularly because you can’t. Everything touches, fat flops over the knees. And even seeing her walk in place, you see she’s barely lifting her legs. Dr Now also told the girl to walk an hour in the morning and an hour at night, taking breaks of course. Amber is a pansy. Two minutes-might as well not do it. It won’t prevent her slide into immobility.

She says she’s going to help Becky with housework and the next sentence is she needed help with the scale. Yeah, you are going to help Becky.

When Amber dies, we need to honor those legging and that bra. They’ve been put through a battlefield and served with honor. We just need super long tongs to touch them. Maybe whatever she uses to wipe her ass.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if this has already been brought up somewhere else, but why doesn't Amber go on My 600 Pound Life? She'd get on easily, the youtube thing would be a hook the show producers probably would want to exploit. She's definitely big enough to get on.
She’d have to admit her life is shit and that she’s unhealthy. None of the candidates on My 600 Pound Life start off as claiming they have everything together and the haydurs just need to stuff it and get out of their business.

The show also heavily emphasizes how distorted the participants body’s have become, and Amber is very intent on “hiding” that, even in the photos where she shows off her body in full view (always standing up, careful not to show feet or legs without some covering, etc).

Copper Saguaro

kiwifarms.net
Not that I want to give her help, but I think Amber would find it more enjoyable to walk outside than marching inside the gaycare living room waiting for the (snack) bell to ding. If she, oh I don't know, walked from the house to the family dollar and back, I think she'd find the whole experience more enjoyable at least. If she's afraid of falling, have Becky carry a sturdy chair along with her.

Sure, she'd being walking right to a store full of shit food, but this gorl is gonna eat little debbies on the sly anyway. She might as well work for them.
I don't think she'd do that honestly for a couple of reasons. First, she'd be seen by others and potentially have to deal with their judgement. Secondly, AL always sets herself up to fail and if the exercise is boring and just around her living room, it makes it easier for her to quit once she loses motivation. You can tell the boycott shot her into this new cycle and she'll keep exercising on camera as long as it makes her money for binge food and torrid hauls.

But I agree with you. It might not be safe for her to walk all the way to Family Dollar, but they have a backyard. Amber and Becky could take Twinkie out to play in the backyard and keep a chair nearby if she needs to rest.

Fishing Cat

kiwifarms.net
Not exactly sure why these fatties think their clothes are magically gonna take away ten extra lbs if they take them off, they don't weigh that much.
Not that they think it will take away 10 pounds but because, to some people, they need the loss of the ounces, too. It's psychological. They didn't lose 5lbs, they lost 5.3lbs. That .3 pound is just as important as the 5. I've been to WW meetings where people had very specific weigh in outfits. One gal would wear a dress over a bathing suit then take the dress off and do her weigh in wearing the bathing suit.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
I shouldn't be surprised but AL didn't know the difference from a therapist and a psychiatrist.. but then when she did betterhelp she thought the therapist could diagnose her with binge eating disorder. now I think she never did see a therapist in real life.

Becky is going off her effexor. will that help her lose weight? or maybe wake her up to how crappy her life is? or maybe she is just going off so she can drink more? Getting her teeth fixed- hopefully that means fixed and not just getting more pulled out. And losing weight...could Becky have a secret girlfriend on the side she sees since AL doesn't leave the house with her anymore?
I take Effexor, and if I miss a dose it makes me feel super fucky. That said, they should have her slowly lowering the dosage so that she doesn't hey withdrawal symptoms. I went off it once before many moons ago, and I was fine slowly weaning myself off of it, with zero withdrawal.

Sounds like Becks might just be using getting off of Effexor as an excuse for being 'grumpy' with AL.

ETA: I can't speak to whether or not it'll have any effect on her weight as I haven't gained while on it ??‍♂

Last edited:

QueefQween

feed me josh
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit that macbook has a dirty screen. Didn't she just get it?
At first I thought the timer had a background with stars or something. Until I realized those were dirt marks. Snot, spit, maybe both. The keyboard is covered in dust, possibly dandruff and dog hair and shit. This is one filthy ass laptop. She sits on that thing all fucking day and touches everything with her dirty paws after. She is so fucking disgusting.

Tags
fat fat fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino