Weigh In | Taking Accountability | Weight Watchers Week 2 - 5/22/2021

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If her sales "don't work" on DePop... it's not the platform. Only so many will buy overpriced tat just to sqee that they bought something from Amberlynn.

She's proud for packing up 14 orders, (Becky did); call the labor board! This poor woman-child is dreadfully over worked. There has to be a law!

Why should anyone believe in her? The only consistent things she's shown are 'fresh starts', weight gain & failure.

You know she's desperately looking to score more views when her uploads are so derivative. Shanny was bellowing about how people should be ashamed for not 'lifting her up' in support, Amy Ramafat fusses with packaging detail that eat into her time cost & profits & Chantal is flashing whatever she feels like on her lives. Rebel without a brain is more like it.

Being kicked while on the floor? Open your eyes, stop drumming your delicate feetlet on the floor, breathe because your tantrums turn you an unattractive shade of blue & get off the fucking floor like a grownup.

She's pissy because she 'deserves', she 'WANTS' a higher weight loss. Put the work in - stop playing silly point games, figure out your TDEE, got under that & accept that once water weight leaves, 2-3 lbs. a week is acceptable, especially without medical supervision. Certainly she can lose more if she drops her calorie limit & gets off her ass - but right now, she's clearly over-eating. The first week, between the change in intake & water weight loss should have been 5-10 lbs. Conclusion is simple: she's over-eating.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2193057
It's a shame she didnt reveal the rest of the see-through outfit.
I doubt she'll walk in public dress like that so....
My guess is fat fetishes or Becky sloppy time~
This is her way of emulating Chantal who has been flashing her boobs and wearing hardly any/no clothes. But as it's a sheer dress Amber thinks she is classier.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Why is she acting like using PayPal and the bank is so confusing and difficult? She is so frustratingly fucking stupid. She intentionally ACTS like a bimbo when she wants to seem precious and cute but is legitimately thick as pig shit.

She never knew how hard taking photos, sliding earrings into a packet and sending Becky to post them is? What part of that process is hard? A few days in and she's talking like she's just overloaded with work.

''I've shipped 27 orders''.
No you haven't. Becky has. Your fat ass hasn't done a bloody thing and we know it. Becky is probably the one taking pictures too.

Hm, she really doesn't understand how she's gaining weight? You're a fat fuck, to gain even a pound of actual fat at your size implies your eating waaaaaaaay too fucking much. I can't imagine how much food someone like her would have to eat to GAIN weight.

E - Christ. VictimLynn talking about being mean to people, you were mocking drug addiction in your last live you obese twat. Let's not forget your bullying of Norma too. Nobody has been as openly mean to her as she has other people.

Last edited:

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
screen-shot-2021-05-22-at-11-21-21-am-png.2192872

The puzzling shadow of Amber's nude body as she steps on the scale.

Dude she's housing Kuato

TOTAL-RECALL-KUATO.jpg

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
The rant about someone not believing in her was pretty silly. "Telling me you don't believe in me, when I'm down and out and failing on weight loss and closer to death every day, is like kicking someone on the floor screaming for help."

I didn't know that just commenting on you not having an endless amount of faith in someone is like assaulting people who need help. I get that amber likes to feel like a victim but her internal point of view is so fucked it's beyond cartoonish. You're 30 years old, it's time for your perspective to mature.
(Edit because words are hard)
And then says "I could never" but how many times has she called someone a "dumb bitch" in the last few weeks? Also didn't she just say she doesn't watch reaction channels?

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
This is her way of emulating Chantal who has been flashing her boobs and wearing hardly any/no clothes. But as it's a sheer dress Amber thinks she is classier.
She's not trying to emulate Chantal...the reason she's NOT wearing the solid black slip that's part of the dress is it didn't fit her. Often those under dresses are made of non-stretch material and ALR relies on the stretchiest fabrics to squeeze into Torrid 6. It was clear the non-stretch sheer fabric didn't fit her either...the gathering of the fabric allowed her to get it over her boobs but that was as far as it went.
And then says "I could never" but how many times has she called someone a "dumb bitch" in the last few weeks? Also didn't she just say she doesn't watch reaction channels?
She's been in Pulpy Syntax lives a couple of times. That's likely who she was talking about as well. She mentioned him in a live a couple of days ago and said "He's so rude". She hates that he's lost 100lb + and calls her shenanigans out for what they are.
Already gave up on weight watchers to track calories with another app she’s only gonna use for maybe a week. What a disgusting disappointment
Did you miss the end...she went back to WW the next day because supposedly her viewers were so supportive. Must have been in the comments from the previous live,because she ended that live in a foul mood due to her haydurs calling her out again.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I hate myself. Obvs, as Big Al would say.

I hate this fucking opening almost as much as the try-I-I-I crap.

OMG she had to VERIFY on PAYPAL! Nobody else in the history of the internet has had to do THAT!

"I did orders, you guise!" Said with her shit-eating smile, as if it wasn't Becky doing the work on them. Special moment, blah blah. Your "small bizness" is reselling your terrible earrings to a population that has an upper limit. When all the ambabies stop buying earrings, what will you do then? You can't have a business without a plan, unless you're insanely lucky or willing to work your ass off. I'm not holding my breath for EntrepreneurLymn's success.

"Buy my awful earrings and used scrunchies on depop!"

Took pictures and put the earrings on depop. Shipped 14 orders. No, bitch, Becky did. I'm still going to say that she loses money on the whole venture. It's SO HARD you guise to take pictures of her shitty earrings, upload them, wait for someone to buy them, then pack and ship them - and LOL we can hear Becky in the background working on Big Al's "business".

Weighed herself, hasn't lost anything, official weigh in tomorrow (Thursday). It's now the next day: has done another 13 orders and is so proud that she has Becky working on the packing and shipping.

Whining that WW isn't making her lose a bunch of weight. She "knows her body", complains about losing weight slowly. That's what WW is designed for, you imbecile! Whine whine whine, not dropping weight fast enough. Claims to have been on track, but only lost three pounds, claims to have been saying no to overeating, etc. Bitch, you ate KFC on day two!

Gained two pounds by day seven, even though she was "on track". Liar. If you were on track, you wouldn't have gained weight. Gosh, weight gain for no reason at all! Was so bummed about the weight gain, did what she normally does and ate whatever she wanted. 543.2 on the scale. She shoulda coulda wishes she woulda kept going. Says she's .6 down, which is nothing at all.

Claims she wants to lose weight SO BAD, but can't be assed to stay on a diet if the weight isn't coming off. Then you don't want it badly enough, as we all know, because your job is wrapped up in your fatness.

Says she knows people expect her to give up, But she's not going to give up, y'all!

Says some reaction channel - probably Pulpy Syntax - said they don't believe in her any more, and she haz a sad, because EVERYONE fails "thousands and thousand of times - realistically hundreds of times - before they succeed."

NO THEY DO NOT. People who want to lose weight do not spend nine years gaining 300 pounds while failing every single diet they could use to lose weight but do not. Stop projecting your bullshit fails onto other people.

Whines about being down and how someone saying they no longer believe in her after her monumental failure to lose weight in nine years is like "kicking someone while they're on the floor screaming for help. That's just rude" No, it isn't. Your toddler like behavior is not someone else's obligation. You are an adult. Maybe you ought to start acting like one, for a change.

She's wearing a see-through shirt an her bra, like a "rebel". The only reason she's wearing it like that is because she can't fit into the undershirt that goes with it.

Stupid sound effect to say that she's going to stay on WW because she "inspired them to start WW". How the hell that's possible is a total fucking mystery, but it's probably the same people buying her shitty earrings.

TL;DW: EntrepreneurLynn hands off to MartyrLynn who hands off to VictimLynn who hands off to QuitterLynn who hands off to "NahI'llTryAgainLynn because of InspirationaLynn.

We'll wind up with exactly the same thing next week, I imagine, because we all know Big Al will never succeed at losing weight. She doesn't want to, and her channel would eventually die if she did.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Is she talking about fucking o2b? If she is talking about the video I think she is, that was a month ago and he said WW and diets like that wont work for you you numbskull. As usual twisting peoples words like the vindictive person she is. Thats why I dont understand why o2b and other fitness folks on yt fuck with her she fucking sucks.

Guiseimtrolleeen

kiwifarms.net
She's not trying to emulate Chantal...the reason she's NOT wearing the solid black slip that's part of the dress is it didn't fit her. Often those under dresses are made of non-stretch material and ALR relies on the stretchiest fabrics to squeeze into Torrid 6. It was clear the non-stretch sheer fabric didn't fit her either...the gathering of the fabric allowed her to get it over her boobs but that was as far as it went.

The site says it’s a stretch waist and is made of nylon. The model in these images is 5’8 and is dressed in a size 1. Lardass is 5’2 and wears a size 6. These really put into perspective just how massive she actually is .😳😳
B6000551-8086-4A41-87FC-B488B3991F5D.jpeg

E7ECB679-9FEF-42F1-AD45-B4E1B3BCDCDD.png1AAA2F90-2E8D-4D26-8986-78AB7445EE70.pngFD4445B7-35D3-43E9-A29D-E2A09D2475AF.png