Weigh In | Taking Accountability | Weight Watchers Week 2 - 5/22/2021

LetsBreal

kiwifarms.net
93 points per day plus extra weekly points. I'm not sure if things have changed dramatically since (according to her) the plans are pretty new...but on average, across the board one WW point equates to around 50 calories...so she's been allocated around 4500 calories daily with some extras thrown in over the week. I don't believe WW has the infinifat market in their sights or in their research for that matter. 50 WW points would be a far more realistic target for ALR if she actually did want to lose weight....but she doesn't want to diet at all.

Edit 'cos spellings going hard in the middle of the night.
You are correct about the points. They've not changed in the last few years since coming out with the green, blue and purple plan. (heard the three plans have been previous ww plans and so many people liked one over the other so they gave an "option").

The problem with this current plan is that it's easy to over eat on zero point foods. Ww don't think you'll sit there and binge on a ton of fruit...but if you're hungry enough and it's claimed to be free then yes. I don't know the calculations on how many calories a point is...but the plan focuses on very low fat diet. The more fat an item is the higher the point cost. They've upped the points of things to compensate for the free foods. The higher the cost of items they hope to push you to make healthier options with the zero point foods. But not good for folks who abuse that or lack portion control. A previous plan (that was better) had a cost value to a lot of the free foods now. Comparing a day's worth of food on WW to mfp without zero point foods can fall very low calorie wise

But this is alr..who lies and on the first day had kfc (22 for the bowl and 5 points for individual Mac and cheese or 17points for a bowl but conflicting info on the Mac) and who knows what else. She's never followed the program correctly either or ever honest with herself or to viewers. She also doesn't portion control which is very important.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
You are correct about the points. They've not changed in the last few years since coming out with the green, blue and purple plan. (heard the three plans have been previous ww plans and so many people liked one over the other so they gave an "option").
They have changed the zero points foods in all three plans along with tweaking a few things, but definitely the plans are determined around different macro type diets. All plans though still demonise fats, which to me is enough reason to not even bother looking into it.
But this is alr..who lies and on the first day had kfc (22 for the bowl and 5 points for individual Mac and cheese or 17points for a bowl but conflicting info on the Mac) and who knows what else. She's never followed the program correctly either or ever honest with herself or to viewers. She also doesn't portion control which is very important.
My understanding is the recent changes to zero point foods is that now only the first portion of the whole food is zero points. So as an example, one apple is zero but a second, third or fourth in the day does attract points per portion. Cooking foods in part of a recipe also alters the base points as the whole food then becomes "processed". It's all a bloody great mystery to those like myself who just see folk fail from the outside, and I believe it's designed to be a more complicated diet than it needs to be, (yet intentionally made to appear less complicated than the calorie counting many lazy fat folk abhor), so people have to continue their memberships to take advantage of all the calculations and recipes on their app. ALR has never calculated points or calories accurately, and never will. She had zero intention of making this work...No-one starts a new diet with KFC!!!

Edit to correct spelling before the timer went off. 😂

Last edited:

LetsBreal

kiwifarms.net
My understanding is that they have changed the zero points foods in all lthree plans, but definitely the plans are determined around different macro type diets. Definitely all plans still demonise fats though, which to me is enough reason to not even bother looking into it.
Before the three plans came out it was reimagined which had the zero points. Which looks like the green plan. I won't dissect for the sake of others. Previous to that zero point foods cost.

It's a bit fuckery when it comes to zero point foods. Frozen fruits with nothing added cost points. Frozen veggies didn't or in a can. On the app if I had two bananas in one day it doesn't count any additional points for it. A lot of folks have complained about this plan and have gone back to previous plan where most fruits and certain veggies like potatoes and corn cost points.

But you're right on she's never correctly done ww or counted calories. You can't dump a half a jar of salsa over a serving bowl of salad and call it free

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
Muh “crying for help” rant is peak autism. She’s been offered help countless times, and yet spat on their face and continued to down Ben and Jerry’s like the pig she is. Her logic is something to behold, and at this point her chance for staying on a consistent diet is gone.
Would buying 5 dollar earrings at walmart and reselling them at double the price plus shipping even count as a small business? I’m not sure if it falls under that criteria, but typically small creative businesses like hers are seen as selling handmade products. She isn’t even offering any stickers or candy with the order. It’s price gouging for worthless fake earrings that'll probably be used once by consumers or sniffed by fetishists who crave the smell of her.

mikal

kiwifarms.net
Muh “crying for help” rant is peak autism. She’s been offered help countless times, and yet spat on their face and continued to down Ben and Jerry’s like the pig she is. Her logic is something to behold, and at this point her chance for staying on a consistent diet is gone.
Would buying 5 dollar earrings at walmart and reselling them at double the price plus shipping even count as a small business? I’m not sure if it falls under that criteria, but typically small creative businesses like hers are seen as selling handmade products. She isn’t even offering any stickers or candy with the order. It’s price gouging for worthless fake earrings that'll probably be used once by consumers or sniffed by fetishists who crave the smell of her.

If you consider MLM business, then yes. lol.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
The zero points thing is dumb. I guess WW thinks no one is going to sit and gorge themselves on, say, iceberg lettuce. (Normal people wouldn't.) WW also underestimates the stupidity of the fat brain. An Amber-type would look you right in the eye and say they have no idea why they're gaining weight, all they eat is zero-point lettuce, while pouring ranch dressing and dumping entire bags of shredded cheese on it.

Fat brains also pay Weight Watchers for their point system nonsense instead of thinking, "Hmm. I'm a 5'3 female that does jack shit all day. Maybe I shouldn't eat over 1600 calories." Then looking at how many calories a portion of food has, measuring the portion, subtracting that from the 1600 and stopping eating when the calories have all been consumed.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I forgot something in her idiotic video: where she was whining about negativity and said she thinks everyone should just be positive - not including her, of course, since she called Camm Lynn a bitch in her Tuesday live and then proceeded to posit that the same user must be a druggie. So, it's positivity for her, gorls, not FROM her.

LetsBreal

kiwifarms.net
If it were handmade by her or actually new and resold at a reasonable price it could be argued. She's just destashing her hoard of crusty earrings far more then what they are worth. If she wants to call it as such..she should def call it that when she does her taxes so the IRS can take a chunk of her earnings (she's made over $500 on it she has to pay taxes on it)

I'm in the wrong fucking self employed handmade business...should of thought to sell mystery ear cheese

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
The part I love the most about this is how just because she's a gullible and naive child in a grown deathfat's woman's body, she believes everyone else is.

I think she forgets that her "weightloss journey" is not special. it's exactly the same as any My 600lbs Life pathetic episode and everyone can see that if she truly changed her eating habits, exercise or not, she would be losing like 10 elbees a week due to her moon-sized body needing that many calories to function. Even more if she DID actually do any sort of work that didn't involve solemnly waddling around the house with her gunt flapping about.

And also she's not even able to stand up for long periods of time. Every cooking video she's parked her shelf ass on a chair while cooking. All the way down hill from here on out.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amber likes WW because she still can say that she is doing the plan while eating whatever she wants. She could not do this with Optavia and Jenny Craig, but can with WW. This is why she has 93 points and not 40 points and she is not interested in reducing her points. Her view is that if she is on a diet, she should be losing weight. Her portions are still too big and she still ordering out. It is working for her except for the pesky not losing weight. One other aspect is that people that properly follow a diet find the food rather bland. Amber eats far too much salt which makes her retaining fluid, and is also not interested in reducing it. It is therefore not surprising that she can't lose “water weight”.

Last edited:

DOGBOY

kiwifarms.net
Another boring as fuck video. Weighs in at like 543.something and of course doesn't show any evidence of herself stepping onto the scale, just an image of the meter thing. Well, she does show the scale beforehand but doesn't even bother to show us her foot being placed on it.

BORING. SHOW LAYGS!
In her defence, she is very unlikely to be capable of finding and handling another object that weights as much as her to rig the scale.

NosferatuORG

kiwifarms.net
If she somewhat followed the diat, meaning she somewhat eat healthy, less and no binge for the first days; then I want to be the *devils advocate once:
She may loose less and slow than she did before cancer operation. Weight maintnance and loose is coupled with hormones; thus man usualy loose more weight than women due to testosterone, and as people get older it becomes harder to loose weight.
Her hormones are verry messed up. Honnestly she needs way more effort now than before.

If she somewhat followed the diat, meaning she somewhat eat healthy, less and no binge for the first days; then I want to be the *devils advocate once:
She may loose less and slow than she did before cancer operation. Weight maintnance and loose is coupled with hormones; thus man usualy loose more weight than women due to testosterone, and as people get older it becomes harder to loose weight.
Her hormones are verry messed up. Honnestly she needs way more effort now than before.
Nope. Hormones can slow down your metabolism a bit, but if you stick to a caloric deficit, you will loose weight. She can't because she thinks she knows better than anyone else, including dieticians

NosferatuORG

kiwifarms.net
Nope. Hormones can slow down your metabolism a bit, but if you stick to a caloric deficit, you will loose weight. She can't because she thinks she knows better than anyone else, including dieticians
I meant something like this. The CICO ecuation is harder to control. If her hormons are screwed she may need more severe caloric restriction than before. I do not deny CiCo yet hormone control the ecuation much more than it is accepted.
Women at menopause tend to not get fat or l9ose weight anymore. Of course, starve yourself or binge and they stil alter their weight, CiCo is always valud but works diffrently due to hormones