Weigh In | Taking Accountability | Weight Watchers Week 2 - 5/22/2021

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
The zero points thing is dumb. I guess WW thinks no one is going to sit and gorge themselves on, say, iceberg lettuce. (Normal people wouldn't.) WW also underestimates the stupidity of the fat brain. An Amber-type would look you right in the eye and say they have no idea why they're gaining weight, all they eat is zero-point lettuce, while pouring ranch dressing and dumping entire bags of shredded cheese on it.
She cheats. She goes over on points. She counts non-zero foods as zero point foods. She starts with an outrageous number of points. Plans with fewer zero point foods offer more points so she is not only overeating on counted points, but superduper overeating when you consider the 12 pounds of fried chicken she drops into the zero point category.

Weight Watchers has recipes and fast food options that fit into the plan. She completely ignores them and instead replaces them with whatever she wants. She only tries as much as saying she is on the program to keep people from leaving after Fat Ambert declares "this is not a weight loss channel".

Gouto-Douji

Devil Summoner's Partner
kiwifarms.net
God this fat cunt pisses me off when she talks about how reaction channels or viewer comments are so cruel yet she turns into a smug hateful bitch whenever she switches on the livestream.
she's far too diluted and unfortunately, she isn't going to change. you would have to want to change and we both know that the money means far more to her than anything. being a raging smug hateful cunt on livestreams is far greater than anything else in her life.

Elbe

kiwifarms.net
Image1.png

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I haven’t seen anyone mention this yet, but what are the chances she isn’t losing weight because she isn’t taking estrogen. I’m far from a doctor but surely without hormones her body isn’t going to be able to lose weight?

Your body still has hormonal production without a uterus, and fat cells store estrogen. Shes fine. Plenty of fat fucking cunts can loose weight post menopause and after full hysterectomys. Being super morbidly obese requires more effort then weight loss at her size. The problem is Amber doesnt want to loose weight for all the reasons stated in this thread.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t seen anyone mention this yet, but what are the chances she isn’t losing weight because she isn’t taking estrogen. I’m far from a doctor but surely without hormones her body isn’t going to be able to lose weight?

She isn't losing weight because she's a lazy shit who doesn't want to lose weight.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She isn't losing weight because she's a lazy shit who doesn't want to lose weight.
She would like to lose weight but with no restriction on her diet. This is why she loves WW with 93 points or counting calories where she fudges numbers or "forgets" to add them in the calculations. She is fooling herself through conscious ignorance.

She is looking for a magic pill. This is why she is looking for a bariatric surgeon, but refuses to do the work needed, such as going to psychotherapy, fix her sleep apnea, and losing weight to starting the process.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
She would like to lose weight but with no restriction on her diet. This is why she loves WW with 93 points or counting calories where she fudges numbers or "forgets" to add them in the calculations. She is fooling herself through conscious ignorance.

She is looking for a magic pill. This is why she is looking for a bariatric surgeon, but refuses to do the work needed, such as going to psychotherapy, fix her sleep apnea, and losing weight to starting the process.

Just be glad she doesn't live close to the Mexican border.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
She would like to lose weight but with no restriction on her diet.

I'm genuinely torn on this. I think she may want to lose weight for vanity. She wants to be skinny (as much as she denies it) so she can truly be the dainty Kuh Ween she is.

But she loves being ''helpless'', she enjoys being an eyesore or she wouldn't shamelessly display herself the way she does. As long as she's morbidly obese she can complain and demand sympathy (and milk her made up eating disorders). I think her yearning for attention overrides her desire to be skinny.

Health doesn't come into it, she does not care about her health. It's stupid to see her retard audience drone about how eating right could save her life, she knows - she just doesn't give a fuck.
Fatty would only want to lose weight to look good but even then, she'd look like shit because of the excess skin and the ageing of her face since it wouldn't be smoothed out by fat anymore.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
People talk about amputation with deathfats all the time but does anyone actually have statistics?

I've watched a lot of My 600 Lb Life and I've seen people like Steven Assanti who had legs that looked like the underside of a boat. Dude had barnacles growing off his legs and they still didn't amputate. In fact I've never seen anyone in the years that that show has been on that had actually had any amputation of any sort.

I think people seriously overestimate how often people actually get limbs amputated. Deathfats or diabetics or not.