weigh in, what i ate today takeout edition | day 1 (03/23/21) - Day 1- No weigh in and +2400 Calories consumed

OG Franklin Beans

kiwifarms.net
Recap:

100-Day Calorie Counting | Day 1

Weigh-in: 551.2 lbs (No scale picture)
- "Simply because I'm eating around 4000 calories a day. It doesn't take a mathematic Rocket Scientist to figure it out..."
:story:

Calorie limit: 1800

First Meal: Chick Fil-A

• 8 grilled chicken nuggets (130 calories)
  • Chicken wrap (350 calories)
Total: 480 calories

- "So before anyone says anything about ordering out food, I disagree. For these 100 days, there will be time I will order food. I'm not going to wake up one day one and be a completely different Amberlynn Reid..."
(Even though you've been trying to lose weight for the last decade)

- Journal entry: "I feel good, hopeful. Let this be my job, my number one priority."
- "I want weight loss to be my job; I want to eat, breathe, sleep weight loss."

Second Meal: Baskin Robbins
  • 3 scoops of Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream (840 calories)
Total: 840 calories

- Journal entry: "Regret and guilt is so strong right now. One meal for the rest of the night is all I need."
- "A couple hours later that urge I needed for Baskin Robbins... I had for takeout."
- "I told myself, you're still going to count calories.. even if you go over on the first day, it's okay."

Third Meal: Takeout
  • Buttered pasta
  • Mashed potatoes
Total: 1150 calories

View attachment 2022760 View attachment 2022761
(Photos she took, she did not mention the restaurant)

Entire Day: 2470 calories

- "I failed but I'm okay. I'm actually in the perfect spot, I'm not mad at myself, I'm not upset. I made bad food choices.. but I need to teach myself that it's okay to have bad food."
- "I could lose weight eating oreos all day long.."
- "I want to be a success story... but if you think that'll happen in 100 days, I'd stop watching now."

Body Shots:

How far up her ass do you think those pants are sucked?

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Any diet/calorie limit she sets for herself is irrelevant given that she won't stop ordering take out.
She tries mixing things up every now and then but the ordering out never changes.
This is just going to be a few days of "oh no today was bad but I'm trying and this is a proces you guysss".
I can't even bother to watch her sped up anymore.

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
Made a rough sketch of her folds, her body is so fucking skewed.
2526F537-6298-4A40-8CB0-0874A4D3FAB1.png

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do not believe she will lose weight this time. I think I know what the problem is, she does not understand what healthy food is. She thinks she can order fast food for every meal and lose weight. Somebody should teach her what healthy food is and explain to her that fast food won’t help her lose weight. I don’t buy that she is really trying to lose weight anymore. She is pretending to try and lose weight. I’m sure she dislikes being morbidly obese but she is not actually trying. Ice cream? On day one? She is such a troll. And a douche about the time line. I bet she pre-recorded all of the videos already and right now she already knows she failed the diet and is just uploading old videos anyway. She is lying! She knows the diet did not work! She already knows! She is LYING to her YouTube audience!

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Intro song with lyrics, "at least it was worth the try~". Poor song choice. When has hamber ever tried?
Gorl got those cottage cheese arms on full display. Nasty cold sore still there.
She weighs in at 551.2. Estimates she's eating over four thousand calories a day.
Talks about how hard it is to be fat.
"It happens.. rully, rully quickly for someone my size."
Talks about how fats get fat. And the sky is blue.
She plans to restrict from over 4k calories a day to a dainty 1,800. I'm sure it will go well.
Talks about what she ate today,
Meal 1: grilled chicken nuggets and a wrap from chik-fil-a
"I want weight loss to be my job." Should try to actually lose weight first, boo.
Meal 2: is three scoops of jamoca almond fudge ice cream from Baskin Robin. Comments "regret and guilt is so strong right now."
Has another urge for more gross food.
Meal 3: Take out, got a pasta and a side of mashed potatoes. But she only ate half of the pasta, she promises.
She went over her calorie budget by 600 calories today, but it's ok.
More rambling about what she can eat, bad food, good food. Blah blah blah.
Video ends with a nice whole-body turn around. With a flattering top that reads, "Mermaids are my spirit animal." I'd say maybe claim a different spirit animal lest you step on the hooves of the Mermaid Royal Jude
She's rully tryeen this time guise!
Images from her little turn-around at the end of the video:

View attachment 2022776View attachment 2022778View attachment 2022782
All I could think of was a disfigured version of Grimace or Barney in that purple shirt.
10343437-F27D-4C9F-9517-15CB2CBB38EC.jpeg

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
She is bigger thanks ADHD I was just looking for the Eric image. Her layyggs are about the same size if not bigger along with her arms. It dawned on me she does not like images of her sitting like that because it reveals her true size. Its why her shots are mostly shoulder up but there is no way in hell, she is below 600.

Tanking views are making her desperate but still really fucking dull. She is trying to get the weight loss channels to cover her because it gives her a lot of traction. Its not happening though due to their audiences and resolve o2b gets asked constantly, I feel bad tbh.

Cuntal is 5 foot but shorter because her slouch and Amber is about 5 foot or 5ft 1 due to obvious fat.

>tanking views

Once again, literally fucking where lol

Attachments

• 610D2374-6BDB-4809-9D14-B107A2F4E64C.png
    610D2374-6BDB-4809-9D14-B107A2F4E64C.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • A17DE6CE-2DBF-48B7-9136-A5051F4D1E9C.png
    A17DE6CE-2DBF-48B7-9136-A5051F4D1E9C.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • 2BEDACDD-79A2-40BB-B072-5FC236DFA4D3.png
    2BEDACDD-79A2-40BB-B072-5FC236DFA4D3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • 35DD6AB0-3B61-479D-9834-2550801634EF.png
    35DD6AB0-3B61-479D-9834-2550801634EF.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 60

Luna Mothews

kiwifarms.net
It’s kinda surreal watching amber run out of steam. Back when she had a symbiotic relationship with her reaction channels things worked out for both of them, but haydur nation fell apart due to autism and gay infighting and now nobody cares. I know she’ll be on this until she dies because she has no other income, but does anyone except us, chikara, and her obese Facebook haters still care about her?