weigh in, what i ate today takeout edition | day 1 (03/23/21) - Day 1- No weigh in and +2400 Calories consumed

billeverghostly

I just realized how bad it is.
kiwifarms.net
Made a rough sketch of her folds, her body is so fucking skewed.
View attachment 2023349
You can see why she doesn’t show her feet on a scale for weigh-ins. Set aside the weight limit on it...her feet are unable to fit together close enough to stand on the platform in a way that would ensure accuracy. She might come up with her fantasy scale numbers by standing on it with one foot, then the other foot, arrive at some number she is willing to admit to, and call it a result.

Tiki Bar Man

Be nice to Boyd Rice
kiwifarms.net
she looks like such a dried up grandma here I almost legit feel bad

1616561409097.png

Queen_Ree

kiwifarms.net
I should have added this to my post from earlier but seeing that pic of her sitting on the couch really drove it home. I couldn’t imagine being trapped in that prison of a body and slowly creeping up on the point of no return like some sick and twisted roller coaster ride plummeting towards the abyss.

Also so wish I could paint worth a damn. Was getting ready for bed and saw this image in my head, a portrait of Amber in some sort of pale imitation of Rembrandt or Caravaggio with most of her in shadow. Maybe she‘s taking one of her gargantuan bites of food, her mouth open wide almost in a grimace of pain/death throes? and in the shadow over her shoulder you can see a hint of the grim reaper grinning.
(sorry for all the autism, it’s getting late here and creeping up on the witching hour!)

Last edited:

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
It’s kinda surreal watching amber run out of steam. Back when she had a symbiotic relationship with her reaction channels things worked out for both of them, but haydur nation fell apart due to autism and gay infighting and now nobody cares. I know she’ll be on this until she dies because she has no other income, but does anyone except us, chikara, and her obese Facebook haters still care about her?
I hate to break it to you, but some channels do still react to her. Alex is shook, MTR, Madzie, Zachary Michaels, Lyfeofawhatever, Karina Kaboom Cherry Berry Weight Gain, etc. Sure, their content isn't entirely focused on her anymore, & some only make a reaction every month, I don't think channels exist merely to react to ALR, Chantal is way more interesting now, but people still make reactions to her videos from time to time. The problem is that her content is just boring, it's too contrived. There's nothing organic about her failing her weight loss plans. I can't believe her audience still falls for her engineered crap. It's been hoarded to death at this point.

PotatoSalad4711

KF HR Complaint Department (not official)
kiwifarms.net
You can see why she doesn’t show her feet on a scale for weigh-ins. Set aside the weight limit on it...her feet are unable to fit together close enough to stand on the platform in a way that would ensure accuracy. She might come up with her fantasy scale numbers by standing on it with one foot, then the other foot, arrive at some number she is willing to admit to, and call it a result.
You are absolutely correct, and she admitted a couple years back that’s why she bought the “Hello, it’s ready” scale. Why did she ditch that scale? Who knows. She’s claimed everything from wonky batteries to it not being accurate. Which I don’t believe for a second since it seems to work just fine for Tammy Slaton’s giant 650+ ass.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net

That sounds completely plausible.
Her apparent reason for not showing herself stepping onto the scales. Of course the most likely reason for no filmed weigh ins is she's long past 551 point whatever pounds.

FB_IMG_1616576724489.jpg

She looks much larger than one of her previous highest weights.

FB_IMG_1616576425884.jpg
FB_IMG_1616557648758.jpgFB_IMG_1616576693587.jpg

That 'top' is a swim wear cover up from Wommart, and should fall loosely to mid thigh -

Screenshot_20210324-091557_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210324-091600_Chrome.jpg

ETA - Found the bottoms. Torrid sleep/loungewear. The difference between the bottoms as shown on the model.

Screenshot_20210324-113547_Chrome.jpg

I should have added this to my post from earlier but seeing that pic of her sitting on the couch really drove it home. I couldn’t imagine being trapped in that prison of a body and slowly creeping up on the point of no return like some sick and twisted roller coaster ride plummeting towards the abyss.

Being in any way over weight is miserable, I've no doubt being her size, Chantals, or near that kind of weight, is absolute hell.
I've also no doubt that Amber, like Chantal, is an absolute cunt. They are consistently bitches to their families, pets and viewers. Both have the money, time and access to services to at least lose some weight. They want to be a lower weight, without ever doing anything to achieve it. They literally want to have their cake, and eat it.

Nothing will ever change. Amber and Chantal control their environment, are surrounded by enablers, and as long as fast food delivery is available, they'll continue to gain. Those gains will be blamed on 'water weight, 'swelling', and everyone and everything around them. It's never, ever, ever, entirely their own fault. Which it completely is.
Rant over, hats welcomed.

Last edited:

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was the funniest video she's put out in a while. All those Writerlynn journal quotes, overly mispronounced words (MILLS don't make me FOOL), 3 mills of take-out on the first day of a new diet, her lame justification for choosing to eat ice cream for lunch, fucking ordering out buttered noodles and dry mashed potatoes because she's too lazy to boil pasta and potatoes lol, the pity me voice-over at the end as she spins around in teenager's clothing and shows off her terrible tiktok acting: "This is only 100 days of me trying to Ex-cape my personal hell, when I've been living it my whole life," stares down at floor woefully