weigh in, what i ate today takeout edition | day 1 (03/23/21) - Day 1- No weigh in and +2400 Calories consumed

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
By the by, who in the world thought it would be a good idea to put that pattern on leggings?! Would look bad enough on a normal sized person, but on deathfat size, its like the designer did it on purpose cause they hate bigger gorls lmao
I don't think they're leggings; they're pajama pants with only a tiny bit of elasticity. We're just not used to seeing a wide-leg pant like pajamas fit like leggings. She can't diet those girthy legs away, lymphedema doesn't work that way. If she lost 100 lbs they may look slightly better, but just slightly. She needs to get those lymphy legs treated separately. Something she should have been doing all along.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
I don't think they're leggings; they're pajama pants with only a tiny bit of elasticity. We're just not used to seeing a wide-leg pant like pajamas fit like leggings. She can't diet those girthy legs away, lymphedema doesn't work that way. If she lost 100 lbs they may look slightly better, but just slightly. She needs to get those lymphy legs treated separately. Something she should have been doing all along.
It's the same with those one pair of black pants she wears. They used to be yoga pants until she stretched them out and fit her like leggins. I don't understand why she won't buy new pants.

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
@mythical mother

The thing is Amber's insecurity is with relevancy whenever Chantal, Jen even Amy make a move she will post in at least 12 hours windows because she fears it. Views are something yes but views mean nothing at all if you are having no ads. The beginning ads and closing ads are for Youtube and those were added in January.

IF and its a big if because I see a lot regarding adverts and such from different users. IF this is the case then over the month Amber's finances will become more finite. I believe she has spent a lot of her savings now but time will tell.

I am starting to believe this theory since a few videos she just shits out are less than 10 minutes. Chantal oddly enough on non-PC, I never get ads for either.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
There are 365 days in a year, and she's how many years in? It's NOT day 1 and no change she could make would be sudden. She'd not be changing anything overnight., it's been thousands of nights already.

Excusing everything is exactly why she wont succeed. Most people are gung ho the 1st day of a new regimen, and she continues to fail her constant day one's. Those first days are when people are most successful, it's sticking to it that they fail at. Also, the last lesson she should be focused on learning is that bad food is okay.

We're all humoring her, because obviously this is just for views, rather than an actual desire to lose weight.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I do not believe she will lose weight this time. I think I know what the problem is, she does not understand what healthy food is. She thinks she can order fast food for every meal and lose weight. Somebody should teach her what healthy food is and explain to her that fast food won’t help her lose weight. I don’t buy that she is really trying to lose weight anymore. She is pretending to try and lose weight. I’m sure she dislikes being morbidly obese but she is not actually trying. Ice cream? On day one? She is such a troll. And a douche about the time line. I bet she pre-recorded all of the videos already and right now she already knows she failed the diet and is just uploading old videos anyway. She is lying! She knows the diet did not work! She already knows! She is LYING to her YouTube audience!
I have to disagree a bit with this.
I think that she knows what healthy foods are. She just does not want to eat them. She does not like fruit or vegetable except canned beans and cauliflower but they have to be overseasoned with Tapatio, pepper, and garlic salt. She removes the tomatoes from hamburgers. The salads that she eats are overdressed, lacking a lot of vegetables, being mostly iceberg lettuce. She eats fruits only on camera. She would rather have ice cream. She knows what is healthy food; she would rather eat something else.
However, I agree with you that she is pretending to try to lose weight. She likes to eat large quantities of rubbish too much. The car video of her laughing at all the diets she failed just proves that this is a game to her.

dumbdumbidiot

kiwifarms.net
I used to have more sympathy for her situation but it makes me so mad how before even ATTEMPTING the diet she acknowledges she's going to have "bad days" before even having cravings, which really just shows she doesn't care anymore and genuinely doesn't want to try. Having cravings and being a little hungry is something every single person deals with during weight loss, the only difference is that she doesn't even care enough to try to withstand any bit of discomfort.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the last takeout meal is from BJ's Brewhouse, a restaurant down the road from her by the mall. She's been there before where she claimed to have ordered spaghetti and meatballs but only ate half. Sure.

I couldn't find buttered noodles on their menu so she either lied about it or just removed anything tasty or flavorful. All pasta dishes come with garlic knots and her mashed potatoes are actually white cheddar mashed potatoes.

If she did order from there, they have an enormous and varied menu yet she orders the blandest, more boring crap ever. She can't even be fat on good food, just garbage.

Edited to add that you can in fact order the jumbo spaghetti and meatballs for $22.29 and leave out any protein source and change marinara to butter (or any other sauce they have) JFC, Amberlynn.

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, when she said she got Chik-Fil-A and began with “now before you guys say anything..” I thought she was going to address the hypocrisy of a True and Honest lesbian patronizing a company that’s been notorious for their anti-homo sentiments.

I guess I expected too much from a white lady wearing a shirt proclaiming mermaids to be her “spirit animal” 🤷🏻

ETA: she’s REEEEALLY rockin the “fat white trash calling her mixed-race kids racial slurs while she makes them stand outside the 7/11 with her while she begs for money to spend on cigarettes” look

Last edited:

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net

You're right, they're pyjama pants from Torrid. The top is actually a swim cover up from Wommart, meant to fit loosely, and fall to mid thigh.
Quite the ensemble for a full body reveal/twirl to be see by 60k on youtube. She could have at least got dressed.
She's plenty of outfits to choose from, and none of them will hide, or flatter, her massive size.

Screenshot_20210324-113547_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210324-091557_Chrome.jpg

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
I just pulled up uber eats to check how much it is here to deliver and if its around the same amber paid around 15-20 bucks to uber eats herself 3 scoops of ice cream.

I wonder if amber has looked at the food restriction list after bypass? I cant see her complying with any of it.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She probably got butter noodles because her beloved Trisha Paytas has been talking about butter noodles more than usual and just did a butter-noodles-cook-with-me.

This is the season that Life With Amberlynn jumped the shark. Even Lost only had 6 seasons. They didn't know where they were going with it. It would be greedy of us to expect more. She's no M*A*S*H, just mashed potatoes. At this point, the best we can hope for is a fun spin-off from someone else in the Amberverse.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Intro song with lyrics, "at least it was worth the try~". Poor song choice. When has hamber ever tried?
Gorl got those cottage cheese arms on full display. Nasty cold sore still there.
She weighs in at 551.2. Estimates she's eating over four thousand calories a day.
Talks about how hard it is to be fat.
"It happens.. rully, rully quickly for someone my size."
Talks about how fats get fat. And the sky is blue.
She plans to restrict from over 4k calories a day to a dainty 1,800. I'm sure it will go well.
Talks about what she ate today,
Meal 1: grilled chicken nuggets and a wrap from chik-fil-a
"I want weight loss to be my job." Should try to actually lose weight first, boo.
Meal 2: is three scoops of jamoca almond fudge ice cream from Baskin Robin. Comments "regret and guilt is so strong right now."
Has another urge for more gross food.
Meal 3: Take out, got a pasta and a side of mashed potatoes. But she only ate half of the pasta, she promises.
She went over her calorie budget by 600 calories today, but it's ok.
More rambling about what she can eat, bad food, good food. Blah blah blah.
Video ends with a nice whole-body turn around. With a flattering top that reads, "Mermaids are my spirit animal." I'd say maybe claim a different spirit animal lest you step on the hooves of the Mermaid Royal Jude
She's rully tryeen this time guise!
Images from her little turn-around at the end of the video:

View attachment 2022776View attachment 2022778View attachment 2022782
Bitch you are not a mermaid you are a merwhale