weigh in, what i ate today takeout edition | day 1 (03/23/21) - Day 1- No weigh in and +2400 Calories consumed

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
1616561409097.png

honestly the funniest/saddest part is at first glance you just think "damn this bitch's boobs are SAGGY" but then you realize those arent tits, and her actual boobs are the sad little lumps on top. she needs three bras, one below the other down her torso.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe those are a human being's legs. It looks like she's wearing snow pants.

When she counted her calories for the ice cream she had for lunch (lunacy), did she count the milk that she claims to love adding to ice cream because she's weird like that? Or was that a one-time thing and she'll say anything to make herself seem unique?

And March 24 has ended and there's no Day 2. Quelle surprise!!!

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
So did she bail on the 100 days already, or is this another bullshit where she posts day 2 several days after day 1?

Timelines matter Amberlynn!
I think she's going to stretch it out again. It takes 48 hours for her video to hit near 100k views. If she uploads daily, she won't hit that.

It all works out for her anyway, gotta stretch the timeline since she fails in just a couple of days.

Retarded Potato

Baked and salty.
kiwifarms.net
It's already a failure, given by what Becky had implied about her past diets and this one. Even if she got to day 6 or 7, failure is a given at this point.
I mean, at the end of the video Amber literally says that if we are expecting a success story from these 100 days we should stop watching. I think it’s pretty clear that she failed but she’s still uploading the videos to monetize on them.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Is Amber's right side second lump (boob??) the same as Chantal's protruding liver or is it her lymphedema?

I know Amber is a lot younger than Chantal but I don't know how she doesn't see all of Chantal's health issues in her future... especially if Chantal is her "favrit yootoobur".

Amberlynn should really just ask the car shop to weigh her next time they take the Becky mobile to inspection.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2026199
honestly the funniest/saddest part is at first glance you just think "damn this bitch's boobs are SAGGY" but then you realize those arent tits, and her actual boobs are the sad little lumps on top. she needs three bras, one below the other down her torso.
You know honestly you were too nice to her when you outlined her boobs. It is insane how small they are for her weight.