WEIGHING IN | DAYS 21-30 - 8/18/2019 - (Day 61 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net

Will update with recap. Edit: RECAP!

WEIGHING IN | DAYS 21-30 - 8/18/2019 (Day 61 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Claims this is a "weight loss update" (LAH #1 already?)

- HOLY CRAP, she's starting to say DATES in her weigh-ins partway through?? (Only after 60 days of posting non-chronicalogical order does she feel we FINALLY deserve to know WHEN THE FUCK ANYTHING WAS FILMED??)

- "Majorly behind on videos" (No, you're majorly behind on QUALITY CONTENT.) She claims to be filmeen less so we can "catch up" to her "everyday life".

- The Weight Loss Doctor saga is being claimed as "a few months ago"?? More bullshit about the "disagreement" but claiming it was related to weight loss speed/goal, and the CALOREEZ/SODIUM she was SCARED about. HAMBER NEEDS DEM VEGGIES!

- She wants to see ANOTHER WEIGHT LOSS DOCTOR. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOU MISERABLE LYING GUNT-BLOB.

*walks away to calm down*

- Oh, the WLD would likely need to be in a different city. And she wants a nutritionist (how badly did that LAST NUTRITIONIST work out??) as well.

- She "has not been doing great". Loss of "control". Not "bingeen, just overeateen". More bullshit about "getting out more" = "more time in the car" = "more swollen". More claims of "retaining water".

(Big fucking surprise. Let's get to the numbers!)

Day 21 (July 7) - 567.2LB (wearing a shirt complaint)
Day 22 (July 8 ) - 566.8LB (headache complaint)
Day 23 (July 9) - 566.0LB (overate last night)
Day 24 (July 10) - 565.2LB
Day 25 (July 11) - 562.8LB (*claps for herself*)
Day 26 (July 12) - 562.8LB
Day 27 (July 13) - 561.8LB
Day 28 (July 14) - 571.0LB (claims it's swelling from the car)
Day 29 (July 15) - 569.4LB
Day 30 (July 16) - 570.6LB

Note: We had been counting these multi-weigh-ins, and had Day 20 calculated as June 26. So we're missing almost 2 weeks. If this date of July 14th is true on Day 28 (the first time it's been mentioned), that would put Day 1 (the day AFTER she saw the WLD and quit and started her OWN plan) as June 17th. It would also put the Lexington Vacay as June 26th to 28th (for the timeline addicts).

- New claim of "highest weight", despite 572.4 being her previous "highest weight" claim.

- Claims it's a "water weight" situation of the 10LB overnight jump, not the actual foods she's eating. Because that means she still put at LEAST 9.2 pounds of raw materials into her body and evactuated very little (or evacuated normally and just inputted WAY more than 10LB).

- Asspats the size of her own shelf-ass for actually doing ANYTHING she says she'll do.

- Immediately shifts to "I'm not going to weigh myself anymore" because she isn't losing weight, and the "haydurs" keep arguing that her weight is a LAH and she's 600+.

- Hey all you HAYDURS - all of those photos you keep posting showing Jan vs July 560ElbeesLynn is because of SWELLEEN!

- She just wants to LIVE and POST VLOGS without it being about her WEIGHT. Here comes another cycle as she plans new lies!

Still no Weight Watchers points mention - guess that's ALL of her 100-day Goals down the drain!

TL;DR: WEIGHT GAIN UPDATE, UP TO 570.6LB. THERE WILL BE NO MORE DAILY WEIGH-IN VIDS.

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
What's with the ceiling shot weigh ins ?? She's wearing clothes clearly
To hide the way she's standing on the scale/propping a portion of her lard on a nearby surface/can't stand properly on the weighing pad/taring before hand/insert your theory here (I personally go with the 'propping up lard on a counter' theory).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino