WEIGHING IN | DAYS 21-30 - 8/18/2019 - (Day 61 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if really she jumped forward in time for that Day 28/July 14th video.

Imagine that she was "maintaining" in the 560's. Then she had a row of days where she kept gaining and gaining until she's steadily in the 570's. She decides on July 14th that she'll make a couple of weigh-ins together to make it appear like a sudden dramatic shift due to water retention. Then mysteriously stop weighing in so she can claim that those 570's were just a one off from swelling and that she's really back to being 560.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
If that was a 9 instead of a 1, it still means she gained 7 entire pounds in one day, rather than the 9.2 pounds in one day.

Was seriously thinking "how can she call out the number wrong? She can SEE the number that appears" and then IMMEDIATELY realized there's no fucking way she could even see the numbers as her vast expanses of lard around all sides would make those numbers impossible to see. Unless the scale shows the numbers elsewhere?
Yea, to me it sounded like she was disappointed. She didn't sound elated to be a pound closer to the 550s and instead merely sighed "it seems like I'm moving in the right direction...but rather slowly" like she didn't just spazz out over a 5oz weight loss a day ago. She knew the scale said '9' but called out '1' anyway to save face.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
A true cunt. Now we are weightloss doctor shopping. Yes have Becky drive ur fat ass hours away to another doctor that will tell you the exact same thing. The answer will always be eating less, somthing other super morbidly obese people have done and lost the weight under doctors orders. You are not a special case you just refuse to eat anything less than truckload of fried garbage. This smug bitch needs a muzzle.

N

NM 457

kiwifarms.net
Given Amberlynn's habits, it's very likely that "July 13th" and "July 14th" were time skips.

There is absolutely no accountability for Amberlynn. She has proven time and time again to lie when it is convenient to her.

"I'm not losing weight!" because you keep eating 4,000-6,000 calories a day. Stop stuffing yourself for a single second, you fucking pig, and the weight will fall right off.

Someone Amberlynn's size, if they actually ate like a normal person, could lose 1 lb a day easily. As Dr. Now likes to say: "The scale doesn't lie...people lie."

Last edited by a moderator:

bev

kiwifarms.net
This is the scale she uses. It's one of the only talking domestic scales on the market that can handle 500+lb loads.

Water weight for someone her size really can fluctuate like that after sitting for so long. Similarly to how an average person's legs swell after an 8 hour flight, her lymphatic system is under the same amount of strain after being in a car for 45 minutes. It's a dire state.

Her body is falling apart just as everyone predicted--nothing, then suddenly, it all happens at once. She did this all to herself, dragged everyone in her vicinity down with her, with the largest, smug grin on her bloated face bc fuck the haters, I'm living how I want to. She accepted death ever since she realized that she could make money from exploiting her body, which was years ago.

Hell, this was the first video I saw of hers back in 2015:
Who even cares anymore.

D

DN 420

kiwifarms.net
Can somebody clarify something for me—when Amber says shit like "I sat in a car for several hours today so I got swollen and gained weight" is she just trolling, or does she genuinely believe that gravity magically causes her body to accumulate mass?

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bitch. Zero accountability, none whatsoever. She has someone or something to blame for every mishap in her life. Becky put the wisdom tooth somewhere so she never showed it, the weight loss Doctor put her on too restrictive of a diet so she's gonna find a new one (that'll never happen), she gained weight because she's swollen from being in the car, she's not doing weigh-ins anymore because people on the internet are saying she's 600 pounds, and the list goes on.

She will take credit though for stepping on the scale, because she "succeeded" in that and is so "proud" of herself. :hillary:

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Whenever I watch one of her new videos I’m taken aback by how sickly she looks. It’s crazy how fast things have gone south for her. Gorl needs to spend some time outside in the sun to at least get a tan or something. She needs to fix her sleep patterns too. I’m not even gonna mention weight loss. That ship sailed and hit an iceberg a long time ago.

marjoram

Ainsi sera groigne qui groigne
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TARE yer heart out, Big Al. Not everyone is as exceptional as you, you Dunning-Kruger effect asshole.
I'm getting pretty sick of this "everyone is different" bullshit. Gee, it must make it nearly impossible for doctors to practice medicine when there are no similarities at all between patients and illnesses.....
Looks to me like her liver is abandoning ship...her color, the bloat--she looks like an end-stage alcoholic.
See ya, Big Al---it wasn't nice knowing you...

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
..."I hate that my videos are all about "Amberlynn, what do you weigh - you're going to die". I feel like I just can't live and I can't be happy."...

Okay, thank you this line right here. Mmh. It's just.. perfect Amber.

Sure. You can "just live and be happy" for... I dunno... 6-48 months and then die. Because that is the only path for this lifestyle. You get to live as carefree and gluttonous as you want, it'll be a short and sweet type situation. OR you moderate a little, discipline, and live like the rest of humanity til you're over 70. You don't get to have both, that is not an option.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
TARE yer heart out, Big Al. Not everyone is as exceptional as you, you Dunning-Kruger effect asshole.
I'm getting pretty sick of this "everyone is different" bullshit. Gee, it must make it nearly impossible for doctors to practice medicine when there are no similarities at all between patients and illnesses.....
Looks to me like her liver is abandoning ship...her color, the bloat--she looks like an end-stage alcoholic.
See ya, Big Al---it wasn't nice knowing you...

Did you notice how she said something about how different doctors have different preferences for eating, like the weight doctor she went to gave her a diet plan based on what HE likes to eat? She's so dumb.

I was thinking liver disease too. Her neck and chest are SO yellow. Fatty liver/non-alcoholic cirrhosis, with or without her gallbladder peacing out.

She probably doesn't want to go back to that weight doctor because he ordered blood work for her to do before returning. I find it hard to believe ANY doctor of any specialty would treat her for anything without first seeing the lab results of a near-600 lb person. (oh how I'd LOVE to get my hands on her lab results. Her A1c alone is probably eleventy)

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net
The dark rings around her eyes... she legit looks ill.

Ambersfatgapedcunt.jpg

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, thank you this line right here. Mmh. It's just.. perfect Amber.

Sure. You can "just live and be happy" for... I dunno... 6-48 months and then die. Because that is the only path for this lifestyle. You get to live as carefree and gluttonous as you want, it'll be a short and sweet type situation. OR you moderate a little, discipline, and live like the rest of humanity til you're over 70. You don't get to have both, that is not an option.

This video is chock-full of bullshit. Haven't seen one this ridiculous in a while.

She shits on the weight loss doctor because his plan for her weight loss was way too slow, and his goal weight for her was way too high. She then reminds us how appalling it was that he expected her to eat 800 calories a day. Like bitch if you want to lose weight so much faster than what he's suggesting, why are you so scared of 800 calories? You think you'll lose faster eating more? (No, she doesn't actually think that. She's gaslighting)