WEIGHING IN | DAYS 21-30 - 8/18/2019 - (Day 61 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
A very small part of me somewhere buried deep within my frozen heart would like to see her lose weight and be a mobile gorl. It would be like the Destiny days of her youth once more. (:_(

Yes we're here to watch her fail, but when the shit actually hits the fan some of us will be hoping in vain for her to get well.

ShE cOuLd HaVe PrEvEnTeD tHiS!
If she weren't such a wretched and contemptible human being, I could understand sympathy fagging. She's never not been wretched and contemptible, though.

She's always been a mean, greedy little spirit bloated with unwarranted arrogance and guile. She is conniving and deceitful at an atomic level, and has only ever served herself. She's been this way through every stage we've seen, from those tweets a decade old, to all of her relationships. People and animals only exist to serve Amber, Amber exists to serve no one.

So when she finally does succumb to an infection, or pneumonia, or kidney failure, or a fall, along with the poorly inserted catheter, I hope she won't have money for the good pain killers because she spent it all on eternally empty journals and Ben and Jerry's.

I'm sure some here will wish her well. But, I will be not unhappy to see the Piper being paid becuse what he is owed is long overdue.

NeckyTheThumb

Why is this site so slow?
kiwifarms.net
Ngl, Dr. Now giving his characteristic, classic passive-aggressive verbal smackdown on Hamber and Necky as they sit staring dumbly at him like two twin lardy blobs (especially once the excuses and lies start dribbling out) is one of my all-time biggest fantasies. I know she wouldn't ever go on the show in a million years but just imagine the m.ilk.

lol no1curr
What's a nolcurr?

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if she actually believes that when she says it, either. It's more likely she's just saying that because that's what the fats on MSHPL say. She acts like she's still a young adult, feeling invincible.
Yeah, she obviously just parrots what she reads in comments, because she knows it's the right thing to say. Like how she's so obsessed with sodium; at least, mentioning sodium, because for ages her comments were all about her Mrs. Dash love affair. If she actually cared, she'd research what a goddamn mg is instead of fudging the word, and also how much she should have in a day, and make better choices when shopping. But she doesn't. Because she actually doesn't care how much sodium she consumes.

IdisC

kiwifarms.net
'bluhbluhbluh haydurs'

This shit secretly has a well of love and support to tap from. Can you just imagine what would happen if she'd actually start taking accountability and losing weight. Everyone who watches for fun will be so surprised by that. Her ever doing that is a fairytale of course, but wow, imagine having that kind of privilege and not doing anything with it. Daft gorl.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These days when I see her video thumbnails, all I can think about is how much she must stink. It’s almost justice that Eric and Becky are stuck in that house, all day, smelling that reek. Rickie at least has the sweet mercy of a goddamn chicken slaughterhouse to look forward to.

It’s come to this. No more fat math regarding calories or how long she has left. Just speculation as to which odor is the worst.

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These days when I see her video thumbnails, all I can think about is how much she must stink.

It’s come to this. No more fat math regarding calories or how long she has left. Just speculation as to which odor is the worst.
Oooh, just the person....

'member when Rafe went rogue? She told us categorically that Big Albert didn't smell but was liberally doused in cheap sleb stinks that give poor @Barbarella the shudders (between those and the Horrid hauls....poor Barbs. She truly deserved your epic Grim Reaper post) but that was 100lbs ago...

The funk when she prizes off the welded bra and kevlar leggeeeeenz may be the reason for Erk's nightmare hair; anyone downwind of it probably considers fried hair as getting off lightly. But apart from the obvious (her lavatorial habits - christ knows where urine ends up cos the meatslabs of her thighs do not part, and it's patently obvious she can't wipe and I dunno how good a job either a rag-on-a-stick or a Thumbo-on-penance-for-dead-relatives do) what kind of stank are we talking about? We know she's not clean - the deathfats on MSHPL always make a hoohah about how clean they are but it's obviously so difficult for them I don't believe their protestations of doing the honours every day - because we can see it, but is it possible to cover up the mushrooms, cheese and all other stinks with enough "Vacant Bimbo....by Britney Spears" sprayed liberally around? Or is generalised fatstink just a thing that becomes inescapable?

Also I've revolted farmers in the past by mentioning stress incontinence - I assume every time she lets out one of those ear-splitting shrieks, there is an accompanying leak sichooayshun? I've only encountered a maybe 250lb'er and she had dreadful leakage, but Albert's been huge all her life so is it likely her body has adapted a pelvic floor with the same strength as the mighty leggeenz? We talk fondly of Pillow Mountain but is it really Pillow Swamp?

Finally, I recall hearing from somewhere and wishing I hadn't, that these behemoths evacuate their bowels three/four times a day - is that true? Cos if so, Thumbo must be dearly wishing she were back lugging "that heavy type of wood" (not the light wood, oh no. Only Lignum Vitae for Big burly Beckster) because facing that once a day would be bad enough. Let alone the mechanics of how that mighty shelf arse even fits on the throne and I'm stopping that thought right there.

Lend us your knowledge of the fats. It's always intriguing. Everyone else, give me your "aaaaarghhh aaaarghhh fuck off Clanger" Horrifying stickers I crave like Orunj Chikkun in the Night....

kiwifarms.net
i’m fairly certain his plan was designed, more than anything, to break her obsession with counting & weighing. she probably mentioned it several times and he realizes that having her track calories, use her scale daily, etc. would only be detrimental. he gave her 1200 calorie a day plan (fuck what amber says, there’s so way that much food is 700 calories when the lunch alone is several hundred), a plan that didn’t fuss over the numbers. he hoped she would follow his fucking directions, lose 30 goddamn pounds in a couple of weeks, and then return to be weighed by him to see her progress. if everything had gone how he hoped, maybe she would have been willing to change because she could see that the diet wasn’t so difficult to adapt to and that, more than anything, it worked.

we didn’t get that far. she quit before lunch.

nutrition, vitamins & minerals, efficient energy, even macros don’t matter when it comes to the super morbidly obese. those are all things that impact people at a normal bmi - they feel lethargic during workouts if they have a deficient diet, they need the right amount of protein to help rebuild muscle fibers after lifting weights, carbs serve as fast acting energy for cardio. amberlynn has 500 lbs of stored energy on her body. she’s not going to die of scurvy any time soon and certainly not starvation. i doubt she needs any assistance taking massive elephant shits on the hour, either, so monitoring fiber intake doesn’t even matter. she seems to forget that, when her body isn’t taking in the required calories or nutrients to survive & give her energy, that she doesn’t just shrivel up and die. if she’s lacking, her body mines from the 500 lbs of adipose she has dangling off of her body and... that’s how people lose weight.

her doctor saw a 5’3, 600 lb, 28 year old woman who keeps gaining and shows no signs of stopping. he went into immediate crisis mode and tried to give her the best plan he could, within her nonsensical limitations of course, i.e: my girlfriend is unemployed and so am i but we don’t have time to meal prep so... (: he gave her a plan that allowed her to be lazy as hell, eat her favorite salty garbage, and occasionally go to mcdonalds and she still fucked it up. once again, a prime example of amberlynn treating his diet like it’s an unwarranted extreme when she doesn’t realize her situation. she’s probably the most dire case he’s seen, just the sheer dedication it takes to reach 600 lbs at 28 and not slow down once is mesmerizing, and he was not concerned with her broccoli intake. he was just trying to avoid her doing exactly what she did.
I think he also gave her something that didn't require cooking. and to be fair he did say she could have almonds and yogurt for snacks instead of beef jerky. not sure if he really said to only have that as a snack but if she changed it because she felt it was too high in sodium he probably wouldn't have minded. He probably didn't care about the sodium because look at how much she eats in a day already so it could be he was just trying to give her a low calorie/carb diet to get the weight off her as quick as possible, even though she said he wanted her to lose slowly which doesn't make much sense with the plan he gave her she would of lost quickly so I think she is lying there.

Shit, this might be the first thing anyone has said regarding her state that genuinely hit me. We all know that she is dying and we all have imagined things that plague her like fungus and infection but these last couple sentences where JUST detailed enough for me to feel it. I dislike Amber and pretty much everyone around and or like her, but I don't hate her and would prefer to see her succeed, but this is bleak. It also makes you think because it's 100% something I can see the boys doing too. Can just hear mush mouth say "and there goes Amber in the ambulance, weewoo"

Edit: added something to one of my sentences i forgot to add.
I wouldn't feel bad if Al dies. She has things like "dying doing what makes you happy" and "everyone dies". She knows she is dying but loves food more. Maybe it is a mental illness and a slow suicide and I should feel bad, I don't know.

Last edited:

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
I just don't get what she hopes to accomplish with all her lying. Even if someone out there belives her lies and her fake weight callouts, it doesn't effect us. She's still the one who's going to drop dead of a heart attack or blood clot before the end of the year, regardless of anyone buying her self delusions.

IdisC

kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly sure I heard a bag moving between the "it's ready" and tubbo heaving herself on the scale. My vote is a torrid bag with 30 El bees of young adult books for the tare
She's obviously doing something to influence the results, but that's just her flattened and fatty footsoles lifting off the ground after them having been stuck under 600lbs.

My bet is still on her leaning on something.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
So we aren't going to do "live" weigh in's anymore because it's too hard for Amber to acknowledge the truth that the scale is spitting out? Her avoidance of personal responsibility is going to be the thing that kills her its the beast perpetuating her spiral into self-destruction. I am not too sure when this behavior could have started but whoever reinforced when she was a child should be horsewhipped because it did her no favors.

This quest to find a weight loss doctor that is a good fit for her is futile. She wants to find a physician who will tell her what she wants to hear and not what she needs to hear. She wants her weight to not be her fault, and it is, she doesn't want to change her habits and she going to have too if she doesn't want to be flung from this mortal coil. I will never forget the vlog she did where she purposely bought shit food to gorge herself on because she was feeling the need to binge. I will readily admit and call me autistic for this if you want to but I don't care. Food, in my opinion, is one hell of an addiction, especially junk food because it's designed chemically to make you want more of it. It's legal, readily available and it's cheap. But there has to come a time where have to tell yourself to stop. Don't go down the chip aisle if you know you are going to buy a family-sized bag of chips. Dont go through the bakery if you know you will buy a container of cupcakes. One of the best things that a nutritionist ever told me was to shop around the edge of a grocery store because that's where the good food is that you need to eat. There is nothing healthy for you to eat that is in the middle of the store.

Amber continuously reinforces her bad behavior and then looks around for a mythical boogeyman to blame it on. Oh, its water weight, or her anti-depression medication or one of the million other mental diseases she wants to have but probably doesn't. And she clings to this parable that if she eats rice she will lose weight, well yeah she would if she ate a cup of rice a day as a meal and that's it. But as mentioned on here before rice is a calorie-dense food you can't eat a whole fucking tray of it and then act flabbergasted when you pack of the weight.

If you are strictly on a diet to reach a goal weight and then stop that diet you will fail every time, and I know fatties love to say that and its true. Diets will fail but lifestyle changes won't. A diet is meant to set you on the right path towards getting healthy. And it's gradual unless you are on prescribed medication to lose weight and then it will fall off. Amber wants a quick fix to her weight problem and let's be honest who doesn't? But if it were that easy to look like a Play Girl/Boy Bunny then everyone would look like that. It takes dedication, discipline, and self-control to want to be healthier. Most people don't want to get up and hit the floor working out when they wake up, most people don't want to go for a walk during their lunch break (if they are able) but they do, or work out ofter working a 9-5 job and maintaining a household but they do it. Because at some point they realized "Hey if I do this I might live longer, look better, feel better," It should be human nature to not want to look like a circus freak and for the most part a person doesn't realize just how badly addicted they are too processed food and how badly it makes them feel until they stop eating it.

The diet that was prescribed to her (and I say this loosely because I don't think that she went to a weight loss doctor or if she did she was so lost in her own damn head the whole time she didn't pay any sort of real attention as to what was being told to her) was perfectly fine even with omg all the sodium she was consuming. Sodium should be the last thing she needs to be concerned about. The reason why that doctor didn't want her to count calories is that if she stuck to what he told her to do there would be no need tally calories because she probably would be falling below 1200 regardless. Even though a lot of what she said didn't make sense like he wanted to gradually lose weight. If anyone went on a diet that was 900-700 calories they would lose weight quickly but whatever.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Lmao at the image of Amber bitching at Dr. Now about her water retention. Amber is one of the most devastatingly stupid people I have ever known of. Nothing can save her lard ass.
So we aren't going to do "live" weigh in's anymore because it's too hard for Amber to acknowledge the truth that the scale is spitting out? Her avoidance of personal responsibility is going to be the thing that kills her its the beast the perpetuating her spiral into self-destruction. I am not too sure when this behavior could have started but whoever reinforced when she was a child should be horsewhipped because it did her no favors.

This quest to find a weight loss doctor that is a good fit for her is futile. She wants to find a physician who will tell her what she wants to hear and not what she needs to hear. She wants her weight to not be her fault, and it is, she doesn't want to change her habits and she going to have too if she doesn't want to be flung from this mortal coil. I will never forget the vlog she did where she purposely bought shit food to gorge herself on because she was feeling the need to binge. I will readily admit and call me autistic for this if you want to but I don't care. Food, in my opinion, is one hell of an addiction, especially junk food because it's designed chemically to make you want more of it. It's legal, readily available and it's cheap. But there has to come a time where have to tell yourself to stop. Don't go down the chip aisle if you know you are going to buy a family-sized bag of chips. Dont go through the bakery if you know you will buy a container of cupcakes. One of the best things that a nutritionist ever told me was to shop around the edge of a grocery store because that's where the good food is that you need to eat. There is nothing healthy for you to eat that is in the middle of the store.

Amber continuously reinforces her bad behavior and then looks around for a mythical boogeyman to blame it on. Oh, its water weight, or her anti-depression medication or one of the million other mental diseases she wants to have but probably doesn't. And she clings to this parable that if she eats rice she will lose weight, well yeah she would if she ate a cup of rice a day as a meal and that's it. But as mentioned on here before rice is a calorie-dense food you can't eat a whole fucking tray of it and then act flabbergasted when you pack of the weight.

If you are strictly on a diet to reach a goal weight and then stop that diet you will fail every time, and I know fatties love to say that and its true. Diets will fail but lifestyle changes won't. A diet is meant to set you on the right path towards getting healthy. And it's gradual unless you are on prescribed medication to lose weight and then it will fall off. Amber wants a quick fix to her weight problem and let's be honest who doesn't? But if it were that easy to look like a Play Girl/Boy Bunny then everyone would look like that. It takes dedication, discipline, and self-control to want to be healthier. Most people don't want to get up and hit the floor working out when they wake up, most people don't want to go for a walk during their lunch break (if they are able) but they do, or work out ofter working a 9-5 job and maintaining a household but they do it. Because at some point they realized "Hey if I do this I might live longer, look better, feel better," It should be human nature to not want to look like a circus freak and for the most part a person doesn't realize just how badly addicted they are too processed food and how badly it makes them feel until they stop eating it.

The diet that was prescribed to her (and I say this loosely because I don't think that she went to a weight loss doctor or if she did she was so lost in her own damn head the whole time she didn't pay any sort of real attention as to what was being told to her) was perfectly fine even with omg all the sodium she was consuming. Sodium should be the last thing she needs to be concerned about. The reason why that doctor didn't want her to count calories is that if she stuck to what he told her to do there would be no need tally calories because she probably would be falling below 1200 regardless. Even though a lot of what she said didn't make sense like he wanted to gradually lose weight. If anyone went on a diet that was 900-700 calories they would lose weight quickly but whatever.
Here's the thing. I know this bitch who literally GAINED weight to qualify for weighloss surgery in order for it to be covered by her insurance. Bitch TRIED to be a fatty mcpatty because it was apparently too hard to not be a glutton. Well, she finally gained the weight and underwent the surgery and it was a success to the point that she became the poster person for that facility's weight loss center. It's been less than 5 years. The cunt is bigger than she was when she was actively trying for the surgery. Congrats, bois! You all paid higher premiums because this cunt wanted a quick fix.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
She's always been a mean, greedy little spirit bloated with unwarranted arrogance and guile. She is conniving and deceitful at an atomic level, and has only ever served herself. She's been this way through every stage we've seen, from those tweets a decade old, to all of her relationships. People and animals only exist to serve Amber, Amber exists to serve no one.
And yet she tends to attract users who have a similar way of thinking. I don't think all of the relationships were like that, but a lot of them were/are.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Oooh, just the person....

'member when Rafe went rogue? She told us categorically that Big Albert didn't smell but was liberally doused in cheap sleb stinks that give poor @Barbarella the shudders (between those and the Horrid hauls....poor Barbs. She truly deserved your epic Grim Reaper post) but that was 100lbs ago...

The funk when she prizes off the welded bra and kevlar leggeeeeenz may be the reason for Erk's nightmare hair; anyone downwind of it probably considers fried hair as getting off lightly. But apart from the obvious (her lavatorial habits - christ knows where urine ends up cos the meatslabs of her thighs do not part, and it's patently obvious she can't wipe and I dunno how good a job either a rag-on-a-stick or a Thumbo-on-penance-for-dead-relatives do) what kind of stank are we talking about? We know she's not clean - the deathfats on MSHPL always make a hoohah about how clean they are but it's obviously so difficult for them I don't believe their protestations of doing the honours every day - because we can see it, but is it possible to cover up the mushrooms, cheese and all other stinks with enough "Vacant Bimbo....by Britney Spears" sprayed liberally around? Or is generalised fatstink just a thing that becomes inescapable?

Also I've revolted farmers in the past by mentioning stress incontinence - I assume every time she lets out one of those ear-splitting shrieks, there is an accompanying leak sichooayshun? I've only encountered a maybe 250lb'er and she had dreadful leakage, but Albert's been huge all her life so is it likely her body has adapted a pelvic floor with the same strength as the mighty leggeenz? We talk fondly of Pillow Mountain but is it really Pillow Swamp?

Finally, I recall hearing from somewhere and wishing I hadn't, that these behemoths evacuate their bowels three/four times a day - is that true? Cos if so, Thumbo must be dearly wishing she were back lugging "that heavy type of wood" (not the light wood, oh no. Only Lignum Vitae for Big burly Beckster) because facing that once a day would be bad enough. Let alone the mechanics of how that mighty shelf arse even fits on the throne and I'm stopping that thought right there.

Lend us your knowledge of the fats. It's always intriguing. Everyone else, give me your "aaaaarghhh aaaarghhh fuck off Clanger" Horrifying stickers I crave like Orunj Chikkun in the Night....
Powerlevel I guess but it’s relevant. I knew someone amberlynns size who has since gone to the big buffet in the sky. They constantly smelled like that funky bellybutton smell combined with musty dirty laundry and urine and just sickness. They could not bathe but were somewhat able to wipe, with some kind of weird tongs. The smell wasn’t just them but it filled their whole room, which they never left because they were bed bound, except to use the bathroom, although they did wear incontinence pads. They actually did not shit much, they were frequently constipated because of their fiberless diet (their health was a constant conversation topic because of course it was). They were in their 50s but had been obese since the 80s, back when (it seems to me from seeing pictures, someone older can confirm) it was less common for people to be in the 300 range. I mention their age because from watching her videos, she walks exactly like this person did, and has the same coloring and raccoon eyes, just decades earlier. They were amberlynns height.

Anyway that’s my knowledge. I hope it sated your appetite.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino