WEIGHING IN | DAYS 21-30 - 8/18/2019 - (Day 61 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Archie

kiwifarms.net
ALR has to be in control of everything in her life to the point where it is literally killing her. The most aggravating thing is her smiling after she discusses the failure of her weight loss and her 10 elbees of swelling. But what do doctors and medical professionals know, right? She sure does "a lot of research (google) and talks to weight loss experts (troll dm's) about her weight loss (gain) journey."

Tiny Clanger

I'm fucking adorable
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@SAVE TWINKIE! Stop bothering their ankles, Twinks. My fault. I'll get you a nice squeaky toy as penance.

The reason I ask is that when someone gets to that size, there's some significant medical shit going on - her liver looks to be giving up, hormones go out of whack etc etc. Apart from the general funk from improper washing/wiping and the delicate touch of Eau De Fromage (vapid sleb edition) plus mushrooms, I was just wondering if there is some kind of particular stank that is solely related to the changes bought on by morbid obesity. And at what point it becomes unmaskable.

Lots of medical conditions have a particular smell, whether it be on the breath, general miasma, whatever. And our sense of smell is atavistic, we have a strong reaction to them because they signify illness, so I need to know the deets. For science. And whether my life plan of lying in bed eating pies until I become a geographical feature is a good one.

Last edited:

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Powerlevel I guess but it’s relevant. I knew someone amberlynns size who has since gone to the big buffet in the sky. They constantly smelled like that funky bellybutton smell combined with musty dirty laundry and urine and just sickness. They could not bathe but were somewhat able to wipe, with some kind of weird tongs. The smell wasn’t just them but it filled their whole room, which they never left because they were bed bound, except to use the bathroom, although they did wear incontinence pads. They actually did not shit much, they were frequently constipated because of their fiberless diet (their health was a constant conversation topic because of course it was). They were in their 50s but had been obese since the 80s, back when (it seems to me from seeing pictures, someone older can confirm) it was less common for people to be in the 300 range. I mention their age because from watching her videos, she walks exactly like this person did, and has the same coloring and raccoon eyes, just decades earlier. They were amberlynns height.

Anyway that’s my knowledge. I hope it sated your appetite.
reminded me of a friend i know, and who i lived with,
when he used to be close to 400 pounds, he reeked sour. it clung to everything he sat on.

for example, a leather chair. well even satan couldnt salvage that shit.

the wooden bench outside? i still smell his existence on that spot months later.
he also couldnt walk very long before his back would hurt, a lot.
and he shat 2 times a day

Tiny Clanger

I'm fucking adorable
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
reminded me of a friend i know, and who i lived with,
when he used to be close to 400 pounds, he reeked sour. it clung to everything he sat on.

for example, a leather chair. well even satan couldnt salvage that shit.

the wooden bench outside? i still smell his existence on that spot months later.
he also couldnt walk very long before his back would hurt, a lot.
and he shat 2 times a day
I am so sorry to have dragged that up for you. I want to rate feels, informative, winner and SF all at once.

Here, I'll turn the dial up. An extra big jolt so the nasty will float away....(feels emojithing. Fucking phone is USELESS.)

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
This quest to find a weight loss doctor that is a good fit for her is futile. She wants to find a physician who will tell her what she wants to hear and not what she needs to hear.
Except she may already have. The last doctor she spoke about who told her she can have fast food but make small attempts at first like removing the bun probably has seen hundreds of deathfats like her who want to lose the weight but is incapable of making big changes to their lifestyle. He couldn't recommend a stricter diet because he knows people like Amber would have a hard time committing and therefore not lose any weight.

His decision to not opt for weight loss surgery is probably due to the fact that he's seen through her bullshit. Surgery without the proper mentality is futile.

At the same time, she was more than happy tp follow an Instagram dietician's advice who said Burger King was fine so it's no longer a case of cherry picking but twisting whatever narrative she wants the viewer to see.

Last edited:

Tiny Clanger

I'm fucking adorable
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All my mind can possibly think of any more, since this thread has become @Tiny Clanger asking and talking about bad smells:

(Timestamped, hopefully, if I did it right)
And that is how I reel you in.....come, come, my pretties. Follow the unravelling pink wool and traces of glitter, dance toward the faint whistle....come....mwa-ha-ha-haaaa.....

....ha-aaaargghhcoffsplutter...coffsplut.put...sput. Godammit. The Evil Laugh needs work. In fact, I really don't think I've quite got the hang of this whole Machiavellian mindy-bendy thing. I just want to know what to expect when Major Clanger finally eats his way over the Blue String Pudding event horizon.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino