Weight Loss Goals & Snack Recommendation | Day 3 5/9/2020 - weigh in: 498.8 on april 30th

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
So look, when I see this thing, all I see is the same gigantic fat frog-humanoid thing as always. If she's losing any weight at all, I really don't see it, then again her mass seems to shift wildly depending on the fat-angle of the camera so.. I dunno.

But to me it just seems like she's given up on actually making any life changes, and she's just saying shit. Like saying she's losing X amount of weight every week with no visual evidence at all. Because that would make sense for Amber. Just say you did something and its true because you said it. Without all the work or change.

Or maybe she is losing something other than precious years off her life, I dunno. With the target weight goal still being super morbidly obese it doesnt really matter.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why she didn't show us making those hashbr.owns (fucking word filter, thanks, Null), they're piss easy to make and you'd think it'd be something she'd brag about on camera

Maybe she didn't want us to see her getting all winded up from shredding those potatoes, that's about the only thing that would tire her asides from standing

Either that, or she bought some pre-made ones or had Becky do it for her.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
So 9 days ago her goal was to lose 30 lbs in the next 3 months? She would have to "restrict" herself to 2,200 to 2,300 calories a day to do that, but she's barely been managing to maintain for the last 3 months which means she's been eating at least 3,500 calories per day.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
Why is she even bothering to upload this content that's almost two weeks old? Why is she continuing the narrative that she's on a super planned out "weight-loss journey?"
She's already trashed this narrative with her livestreams and social media posting. We know she's overeating, we know she's having fast food, she's drinking alcohol... And we know she's gained weight, she stepped on the scale and played off her higher weight as nothing. We know all of this, yet she continues to churn out these conflicting, boring videos that are just... full of shit.
If people are really watching her and believing all this, they need shot.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Edit: I don't understand Amber and her hypochondria. Or is it more Münchhausen's? She get's a diagnosis in her head and runs from doctor to doctor until she gets the diagnosis she wants?
Shes a control freak and a idiot. She searches her symptoms on Google and then probably goes in there saying shes thinks its X and they tell her we need to run tests etc and then shes nopes out. I honestly think she just wants to be right because she thinks shes more intelligent than any DR. She also doesnt want to hear any damage shes done to her body is related to her weight.

What gets me is whenever you get any medication like that,whoever prescribes it or the pharmacist tells you not to suddenly stop taking it/when to take it etc..I doubt these people giving her these meds are not informing her of that,she just thinks whatever they are saying wont effect her because shes gone the majority of her life fucking up her body with no major repercussions yet. She takes a new med and acts like its in effect after 20 minutes and asks everyone around her if shes any different :stress:

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why she didn't show us making those hashbr.owns (fucking word filter, thanks, Null), they're piss easy to make and you'd think it'd be something she'd brag about on camera

Maybe she didn't want us to see her getting all winded up from shredding those potatoes, that's about the only thing that would tire her asides from standing

Given that this is a gorl who buys single wrapped baked potatoes and thinks that you can pan fry with water imma go with she reheated some frozen ones.

Assuming AL isn't lying, (big if) she's lost roughly 10% of her body weight so that's like a 180lb person losing 18lbs. She has such a long way to go and she thinks she's already at the finish line. She should go watch some of Jen's video's from last Fall when Jen also thought she'd never be in the 500s again and of course 9 months later is her highest weight.

This "weight loss" thing is the most interesting thing on her channel since Dustin imo.

Darth_Texan

Come to the dark side, y’all - we got BBQ
kiwifarms.net

Hell, she probably got the hashbr.owns from McD and just mooshed them in with the sausage and cheese.

Tags
None