• ”I admit, I never had sex but sex is anything but abusive. The SJW's are just misconceptualize it as "rape" and "abuse."”

Weight loss support thread.

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by AtroposHeart, Sep 30, 2013.

1. I'm back from a vacation that involved rich foods and plenty of booze. Appropriately, my clothes now fit more tightly and I've started getting paunchier. Somebody please crack the whip and get me doing push ups again.

• Feels Feels x 2
    The Shadow

The Shadow The Case of the Antagonistic Autodialer

kiwifarms.net
  2. Close to 32 elbees gone.
    Thinking about getting a fitness-tracker, maybe the Mi Band 3.
    Edit : Just bought the Mi Band 2, seems to be pretty good (and cheap)

• Like Like x 1
    #762 January Cyst, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    January Cyst

January Cyst Kick a duck up the arse

kiwifarms.net
  3. The Mi Band 2 seems really well built and accurate.
    Even though it's like 90 outside I decided to take a walk to the supermarket to test it out and it's pretty much bang on when it comes to distance.
    Screenshot_20180725-181249.png

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
  4. I've hit another plateau, they seem to appear every 10 lbs. like clockwork.
    This one is persistent, even though I'm still at a 1000 cal. deficit (probably more thanks to cardio), no movement for over a week.

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
  5. At the beginning of the summer i was at 248 pounds, I've managed to loose about 24 of those pounds in 3 months ive been trying to work out more and have been trying to eat properly again and not junk food crap and I think it's doing the trick, i think my real problem is the ability of trying to out there and try to work out, I have a lot of thing in my schedule i sometimes i don't feel like i make the time to work out.

• Like Like x 4
    Devilish Jack o Lantern

Devilish Jack o Lantern z-list super villan .

kiwifarms.net
  6. Back in February I was around 220-225. I had to go to a wedding in March and i couldn’t fit into my wedding suit (I had gotten married the previous October) and none of my clothes fit.

I started dieting and I’m down to 195 now. The summer is tough to lose weight, especially on the weekends with parties / nice weather / holidays but I’ve stayed under 200 since April which has been great.

I’ve realized a lot of it is diet. I was doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training / CrossFit) 5-6x a week, but ate like crap. I started doing WeightWatchers and stuff like chicken, seafood, beans and veggies are all zero points. Tracking everything really helped the weight come off too

• Like Like x 1
    nets_awesome

nets_awesome I want you to lose turdy pound in one munt.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I lost weight a few months ago but I'm regaining it. It's not coming back as quickly as it did in the past because I do fasted cardio before breakfast.

It's all the carbs, dude. I missed bread and chips and pancakes.

I was in a dangerous spot early in August because I suddenly decided "fuck doing morning cardio" but I convinced myself to get back on the wagon and not let not getting up at 4am be an excuse.

When I'm in the zone, it's magical because I work out so much that every day I get too tired to have a third meal. Impromptu intermittent fasting for the win!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.