WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY & HITTING ROCK BOTTOM.... 4/11/19 -

StyrofoamFridge

Angry Conservative Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is supposedly talking to a weight loss surgery clinic. She admits in the video that she does in fact need help. Amber says she is exploring the options before making a final decision. Amber then shows off a lite sandwich that she's eating with carrots. The Kentucky Lesbian Mafia then goes to eat sushi. First Rarity and Wasabi sighting together in a long time! Amber does her exercises. At 7:35 she shows off her hard breathing from walking, claiming it's why she has a scooter (really wish she would get a walker if it's that bad.) Says she's hit rock bottom while crying; Having an epiphany that she must stop self-sabatoge.

Gorl, fix yourself for real now! Your knuckles shouldn't be like that.

Last edited:

El_Guapo's Sweater

Mental things is scary!!!!
kiwifarms.net
does she work out with her pretty pink weights in this one? Like most of you gorls said before, we knew this stage of the cycle was coming .. woe is me, I didn't succeed, cry about it .. blah blah .. I hope those ass-patters are starting to feel really stupid now (again!)

ETA: I see the OP of this one added a bit more so I see she did work out again ...

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
We find out what she ate at that restaurant: Octopus, crab, shrimp. She's never had octopus before. She didn't like it, couldn't even swallow it.

Claims she did her exercises, doesn't want to make her channel about that though, she thinks it will bore people. No, Hamber, that's the shit people actually want to see.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She watches My 600lb Life, right? She's seen the sheer amount of effort that must be done before one can even hope to qualify for the surgery? Keep dreamin on them crocodile tears, boo boo.
Yep, there is not one doctor, save some third world charlatan, that would touch her without therapy and her demonstrating the ability to stick to a plan and lose weight. She's delusional. She's across the border now, there's very little chance of coming back. She had done this to herself by choice and there is no way you can convince me that she has the fortitude nor the will to right the ship.

ETA: It would be incredibly fun to watch Dr. Now rip into her and Becky's ass though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino