WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY & HITTING ROCK BOTTOM.... 4/11/19 -

Citroen

kiwifarms.net
Being trapped in a 600 lbs body has to be a difficult existence, regardless of whether it's a narcissist who ate themselves into that situation. People with personality disorders have healthy aspects to their personality, and those are the parts that mental health professionals try to reach and dialogue with during therapy. It's always hard to tell with Amber what's real and what's part of the attention-seeking performance. It's possible that the loss of subs prompted her to bring her best performance to the table. I'm leaning more towards the crying being a legitimate moment of clarity, she seemed to be connected to a more adult and mature aspect of herself that we usually never see, the problem is that it never lasts and she immediately falls back into the old pattern. This new little saga is interesting.

Bee Scout

why?
kiwifarms.net
good that she called. but the thing about her is that once she faces reality; once she realises how hard it is to deal with it (in this case, the whole process of WLS) she always backpedals. she goes back to her old habits, binging and avoding her reality like the plague because she is never ready to fully commit.

we have heard of her "this is my rock bottom" lie before like, five times already. we'll see where this one leads
to.

kiwifarms.net
“When did I stop fighting” girl, when did you ever fight for yourself? She can’t be serious.

I’m glad she’s finally thinking of surgery I’ll be honest, but no doctor will operate on her. Als BMI is easily over 100 by now.

I think she stopped fighting when Dusty left but people mentioned she was still gaining back then (maybe not quite as fast as now though) and that's one reason Dusty left.
She blamed the rapid weight gain from this year from going on lexapro but she still kept gaining when she went off. Maybe the D&D engagement got to her? And another obvious one is her increase in YT income. She admits she spends over a $1000 on food every month

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
I think she has had a wake-up call, but I don't think it's rock bottom. Actually trying to walk and realizing she could only walk for a minute and a half before she had to sit down, breathing heavily, was probably a wake-up call, and realizing that trying to walk or sit up out of bed makes her legs swell was another wake-up call.

She asked for advice about her swollen legs a day or two ago, and then today is mentioning that she wants to see a "heart doctor." I think she's worried about having congestive heart failure, which causes swelling in the legs and feet.

So I do think she's had a scare and is worried about her health. I don't think it's enough to actually motivate her for long enough to lose a substantial amount of weight. She might get back down to 560, but I do not see her having enough follow-through to lose enough weight to qualify for WLS.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
That was a good soap opera, I almost cried. A girl can dream, right?
Girl said making a phone call was overwhelming, and everyone expects for her to stick to a liquid diet?

There is something not right in the head with her, she needs to see a professional to work on her mental issues first. She ate fucking pizza on phentermine, so even if she did get the surgery, time after surgery, when she is left to her on devices, she will eat her stomach open. I don’t think she even realizes yet that actually, weight loss is the easy part of the equation, keeping it off is the difficult part. Once people reach their goal weight they usually start packing on the lbs later on because they don’t realize that just because you hit your mark, you’re done with dieting, no that’s actually the beginning.

I know this is pessimistic of me, but I don’t see any weight loss in her face, she seems bloated here, but that could have been from the sodium packed sushi restaurant.

Cheese Trap

kiwifarms.net
I know this is pessimistic of me, but I don’t see any weight loss in her face, she seems bloated here, but that could have been from the sodium packed sushi restaurant.
More like realistic. If her weight drops by at least 30 pounds and she shows this on camera, then that can be the only reason for anyone to actually believe her at this point. Otherwise we can anticipate upcoming mukbangs and :optimistic: final :optimistic: highest weight videos.

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
She may get rejected after filling out that questionnaire thing. I know someone who had surgery and I remember reading their package of forms. Those forms are just to see if one is a candidate for the surgeon's program, before any financial talk. The person I knew was rejected several times and had to redo the forms each time.

That doesn't necessarily mean she's permanently rejected by the surgeon. Maybe she just needs to (obvious example) lose weight, or have a legit sleep study, or whatever... and then she'll be approved into his program. The point is she shouldn't give up after the first rejection and go WELP surgery isn't for me! But it's Amberlynn sooooo

E: Most of us know this, but the "lose more weight fatty" part is likely what's going to get her application thrown out immediately because very few surgeons are willing to operate on someone that big. She will be told why she's being rejected. So just imagine her reaction when she gets a call from the clinic saying that the surgeon doesn't work with anyone over say 330 lbs.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
good that she called. but the thing about her is that once she faces reality; once she realises how hard it is to deal with it (in this case, the whole process of WLS) she always backpedals. she goes back to her old habits, binging and avoding her reality like the plague because she is never ready to fully commit.

we have heard of her "this is my rock bottom" lie before like, five times already. we'll see where this one leads
to.
That was a good soap opera, I almost cried. A girl can dream, right?
Girl said making a phone call was overwhelming, and everyone expects for her to stick to a liquid diet?

There is something not right in the head with her, she needs to see a professional to work on her mental issues first. She ate fucking pizza on phentermine, so even if she did get the surgery, time after surgery, when she is left to her on devices, she will eat her stomach open. I don’t think she even realizes yet that actually, weight loss is the easy part of the equation, keeping it off is the difficult part. Once people reach their goal weight they usually start packing on the lbs later on because they don’t realize that just because you hit your mark, you’re done with dieting, no that’s actually the beginning.

There is no way in hell our gorl could commit to the after care and diet that WLS demands. She'd start off after surgery drinking literal shot glass sized cups of broth every couple of hours. After that, she'd have to monitor her precious water. She wouldn't be able to go near solid food for months.

There's no fucking way. She and Chantal, I swear to god. I can't wait until Hamber starts talking ghost vegan woo.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Amber and Becky's mantra "One day I couldn't". They say that to each other all the time. She says it happened all of a sudden. One day they were doing everything they wanted (walking through the mall, swimming in the lake) and the next day they couldn't.
They are each other's enablers.
That quote stood out to me, too. It probably seems that way to her because she lives day-to-day in such an unconscious state of habitual over-indulgence. The saying, "We are what we eat" is true in the sense that we are our habits. She probably has been "asleep" for awhile, because she was able to get away with it for a long time without major consequences to her health and quality of living.

I think she's maybe ? realizing that she doesn't have the luxury of willful ignorance anymore. If you wants to see her 30's, big changes have to happen YESTERDAY. Will they? I guess we'll see, but if we're judging based on her habits and her history, it's honestly not looking good for her.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
But just imagine the salty, vindictive, butt-hurt gold we would get from chantal if AL actually went through with WLS. She would be clenching so hard years of toilet paper and pringles lids hidden away in that grand canyon sized crack would be turned to diamond from the pressure.
Not to worry, Chantal is going to be miraculously cured by the Medical Medium and totally own Hamber. That's totes going to happen. That's as likely as either one of them having WLS.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
Not to worry, Chantal is going to be miraculously cured by the Medical Medium and totally own Hamber. That's totes going to happen. That's as likely as either one of them having WLS.
There's a surgeon lacking scruples enough to gouge into their fat guts without any real demands on them. They may jump on board.

Reactions: Mr Foster

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
She's made the appointment. Hell she might even show up to the appointment. But she'll make some excuse as to why WLS is "not for her."

We are talking about a bitch who thinks things like making phone calls, picking marbles out of a bucket, and using cigarette lighters are scary. But she wants me to believe she'll let some surgeon go elbow deep in her toasted-cheese-sandwich lookin guts to crop her stomach. OK.
I agree, although maybe if she gets there, they will scare the bejeezus out of her and secure a deposit anyway. If she leaves enough of a deposit, I can see her going through with it until they get to the pre-op losing weight stage. I then expect the same behavior we not only expect from her, but we see many weightloss candidates screwing up on "The Show" (as Amberlynn calls it)

Judging from those knuckles and her darkened eyes, she's in a bad way. And not because she is 1/16 Portuguese. If the weightloss clinics wants to collect its fee, which ought to set ole Amberlynn back five digits easily, they are gonna hard sell her and point out her deteriorating health in the starkest of terms. They've met other hard-headed deathfatties before, so they will make the effort. They aren't just some loser hawking Optavia.

However, here is where she may not qualify: Unless she has something like $30,000-$90,000 stuffed under her mattress, she is going to have to finance it. That is most likely what the "papers" were about. I can't see a bank offering her any credit when she has no bank account or credit card accounts (even if she does not have delinquent debt, which she probably does) No credit, and they are gonna ask for the money upfront before any surgery happens. Who knows? Maybe six more months of YouTubing will cover it, if she doesn't eat up all the money first. But I suspect she'll get rejected on financing grounds, and weight loss won't even have to enter into it.

She probably won't admit it if it happens, and will claim the place wasn't for her.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
The blurriness is a true blessing.
Isn't that the one that is kinda shockingly ugly?

I think I remember seeing a pic of her in a flow chart, she looks almost not human.

@Dutch Courage good point about the financial aspect of the surgery. I bet she feels a bit sheepish now about being so cunty whenever people brought up health insurance in the past.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino