WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY & HITTING ROCK BOTTOM.... 4/11/19 -

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
I would love love LOVE to see her get better

but guys, some of you in here legitimately think she's going to change. and I feel the need to remind you this bitch is 600 pounds, (sorry "570".) And I don't think you guys who hope this is a turning point realize just what it takes to get to that level of obesity.

I refuse to believe she'll change until she goes to a therapist. And not an online therapist. and even if she does...I'll be skeptical all the way till she starts losing weight.

to me, this video seems like she's on the verge of telling us she needs to eat 3k in calories because she "earned" it by working out.
I for one am glad she built this prison for herself. She is a vile person who offers nothing but a lesson learned. Everyone who has rose colored orange chicken glasses really needs to understand what someone like AL is capable of doing to themselves and those around them. They are a living manifestation of a cancerous tumor she infects everyone around her. She will amount to nothing more than she is now a sideshow act with enablers circling in her orbit to use her for money or efame. Her past has fuck all to do with how she is now she is nearing 30 its time to pick a new crutch.
Even IF IF she lost any sort of weight its too fucking late she cut her life expectancy short by 60%.

Lurker

HERE COMES THE POPSICLE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think it's sad that Amberlynn's life can be summed up in a nice little chart.

just a never-ending cycle of the same shit, day after day, week after week.

i do not believe for a second that Amberlynn can change for the better. i think that, mentally, she is too far gone for anyone to be able to truly pull her out of her own self-sabotage.

like many people featured on the farms, Amberlynn is just another fundamentally broken person, and there is no helping her.

i pity her, but nature's gonna take its course sooner or later.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
like many people featured on the farms, Amberlynn is just another fundamentally broken person, and there is no helping her.
Nature vs nurture something something.

I'm just going to flat out blame YouTube for this one. Unless she decides to live off welfare, Amberlynn would be a working class adult like most. A normal 9-5 life. That would have given her life some normalcy albeit painfully average. At least being OUT THERE would have forced her to adhere to social norms.

It's evident just by looking at so many other cows here like Spoony, DSP, Chris Chan, Narcissa. They are all shut ins and the overeliance on internet bucks has fucked their sense of accountability.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Unless she decides to live off welfare, Amberlynn would be a working class adult like most. A normal 9-5 life.
What kind of job do you think she would have been capable of doing?

Amber mooched off people for years. She's only ever had one job and she was fired from it.

I don't think Amber is capable of working a 9-5 job. She is uneducated, and she has no talents or skills. Minimum wage drudgery is out of the question as well, as she has no physical stamina.

Amber is exactly the type to go on welfare, or find someone else to mooch off. And she could definitely get this fat on welfare. Just look at Tammy Slaton.

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
What kind of job do you think she would have been capable of doing?

Amber mooched off people for years. She's only ever had one job and she was fired from it.

I don't think Amber is capable of working a 9-5 job. She is uneducated, and she has no talents or skills. Minimum wage drudgery is out of the question as well, as she has no physical stamina.

Amber is exactly the type to go on welfare, or find someone else to mooch off.
Exactly. She cannot handle being told what to do and lacks social skills and any sort of responsibility. She couldnt handle working even at a 100% desk job like she had before she was crying about how much pain she was in all the time.

Lurker

HERE COMES THE POPSICLE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm just going to flat out blame YouTube for this one. Unless she decides to live off welfare, Amberlynn would be a working class adult like most. A normal 9-5 life. That would have given her life some normalcy albeit painfully average. At least being OUT THERE would have forced her to adhere to social norms.

It's evident just by looking at so many other cows here like Spoony, DSP, Chris Chan, Narcissa. They are all shut ins and the overeliance on internet bucks has fucked their sense of accountability.
i don't blame youtube. i blame our country's refusal to take mental health seriously. all of these people you mentioned probably showed signs in childhood of having issues. however, their issues were not addressed, leaving their minds to fester and rot from the inside out. these people probably do have moments of genuine lucidity where they realize they've fucked up, but at the same time the hole they've dug is way too deep to climb out of, and it's far easier to just go back to what they know - being a recluse who relies on the internet as their sole source for entertainment, income, and companionship.

which can all be brought back to the argument of whether it's nature or nurture, and to be honest, i don't know. it's probably a roughly even split with the outliers being people who are genuinely pieces of shit for the sake of it.

Azshara

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I'm a gullible bitch and she had me for a while, but then I remembered that this is all probably a way to gain her lost subs back. I've got a tiny slither of autistic optimism but I've been watching Amby for too long to believe what's she's saying until I see it.

Chief Kirby

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys! So I just wanted start a new vlog and I have a little… mini… happiness story time? I don’t know what that meant. My hair is really frizzy so I do apologise for that, but… It’ll be okay. I promise.

So I have been putting off calling a weight loss doctor for months now. I hate calling to make appointments, I just hate talking on the phone in general especially when it comes to something like this and… it just gives me a lot of anxiety, it makes me overwhelmed and nervous. But I don’t know what came over me. I just did it. I called a weight loss place that I know about, and I asked them- because I initially went into it as I want it to be non-surgical. So I asked them what is the non-surgical program consist of, how much does it cost, daduhda... So they answered my questions and for some reason something came over me and I just said “So tell me about the surgical process, how much does it cost for someone without insurance?” and she ended up telling me and I said “Hey! Jot me down for an appointment for the surgical process.” So obviously I would have to see a doctor first and all that so I was expecting her to be like okay I’ll set you an appointment and I was hoping it to be this week but instead she said you need to fill out paperwork first so I’m gonna send it to you. So the update is I currently have paperwork in the mail, coming to me, to fill out a weight loss surgery… type thing. Then I have to either send it back of drop it off. That is kind of an update when it comes to talking to a weight loss doctor when it comes to like weight loss surgery and stuff like that.

And I figured a lot of people will be super excited about that, because I am constantly being told why don’t you get professional help. The thing is, I know how to lose weight… and I have all the tools, but I just don’t do them. And, I realise that I need help. I need professional help, ‘cause I’m not going to succeed without that. I am going to keep you guys updated on the -whole- thing. I don’t want anyone to get their hopes up too much. This does not mean that I am for sure getting weight loss surgery, I’m just now finally looking into it. I do have the money to do it, but I feel like that at the size that I am they won’t be able to do weight loss surgery, so if I do decide “oh yeah this is something I do want for me” I’m more than positive I’m gonna be put on some type of weight loss diet to get me to a weight that is safer for me to get surgery. I’ve never had surgery before so I’m like (scared noises) really scared.

But, yeah, I’m just gonna be super raw and transparent with you guys and let you guys know EVERYTHING about this whole situation, because I just really want to inspire others whether it’s through natural weight loss or through… a… tool like weight loss surgery.

--

Okay so it’s been a minute. You guys look a little crooked so, I’m sorry. I just wanna show you guys a hundred and fifty calories for this:

Ugh! What?! Okay, so I’m gonna explain it for people who are just like strictly counting calories and not watching carbs or whatever. I use Sara Lee delight bread which is 45 calories each so that’s 90. The lunch meat I’m currently using, this is only 30 calories for how much I used for this piece. And I use light mayo. And for how much I use for that is about 30 calories.

(Amber proceeds to dainty munch the sandwich)

Sooo good! And it’s so simple. And if you like to have some crunch on the side, which I didn’t want any crunch on the side as you can tell I don’t have anything else with it, but I usually will just have chips but we ain’t doing that! I switched it to carrots. So. But I don’t- I’m not really like wanting the crunch so. Mmmm, it’s good!

--

(Cut to lunch date with the gang. They discuss what type of sushi they are having)

?: White fish, salmon, and shrimp.
Amber: Yours looks good!
Becky: I wanna try the white fish, I’ve never tried that.
?: I feel so famous!
A&B laugh
A: The paparazzi. It is the paparazzi.

So, we’re out for dinner. And I wanted to try something different. So I got octopus, crab, and shrimp. Obviously I’ve tried this before but, I’ve never had octopus so I’m kinda nervous.

--

(Cut to rare sighting of cats)

Look at these babies! Rarity! (Kissy noises) That’s her spot. She’ll lay there and she just loves life. And then he’ll just sit like this and that’s my cats for you. No it’s double bubble baby! Hah, he’s like “leave me alone, I’m busy!”

--

So we just got back from dinner. I don’t go out to eat anymore, ever. And it used to be like a daily thing. But I was trying to think of somewhere I can go where I don’t get like fried food or anything that like greasy or too bad for me and a sushi restaurant sounded good to me! So what I got was only 310 calories and of course I had water. I did not like the octopus. (Laughs) So, I couldn’t even swallow the one that I tried to eat,. I really wanted to try it because I watched some ASMR channels where they eat octopus. What?

(Eric walks past dramatically and as always, mumble-shouts something unintelligible)

He’s in the kitchen!
And the ASMR channels always make it look so good! So I was like oh my god I’m gonna try this and I’m gonna love it! I couldn’t do it. It was too chewy and I think just the flavour was not my thing. So I didn’t even finish all my sushi. Like I only had those three pieces. The crab, and the two shrimps. And that was amazeen! But I just had a lot of fun and kinda just you know getting out of the house and hanging out with some friends and, um, yeah. It was just, it was fun. So, now I’m home. My legs hurt a lot. (Laughs) Just because like I’m up and doing things. Just not used to that. And it kinda hurts my feet too. And I’m trying to find every excuse not to do my little exercises. But I’m going to do them! I am going. To do them. I’m actually going to do them right now. Just, to get them out of the way because the more I think about it the more I don’t want to do it. But I know I’ll be mad at myself if I don’t.

(Cut to Amber rubbing her face. No footage of aforementioned exercises)

So I just got done with my exercises. I really don’t want to make my whole channel just about this. I feel like it’s gonna bore a lot of people, and… I’m sorry! It’s just kind of what I’m going through right now! Just rather quickly I write down my little stats and whatnot. So yesterday arm ups were at 20, today 22. I was able to do 22! Woo! Punches yesterday were 50, today was also 50. Legs up yesterday was 12 and today at 15. I do notice that when I’m standing on my left leg and I’m doing leg ups on my right leg, it’s a little more difficult. It’s like I don’t have balance. (Chuckles) Yesterday walking was a minute and 43 seconds, and today was a minute and 54 seconds. I know for a lot of people that’s just pathetic. And, because I want to be really open with you guys I filmed myself after walking and kind of like how I breathe afterwards. Because a lot of people asked why do you use scooters in Walmart. After walking a minute in 54 seconds this is literally how I breathe. If I could show you my pain I would. But I think you guys see in this clip, might make you realise how… out of shape I really am.

(7:30 - 8:46
Heavy breathing and, of course, drinking water)

Reality! This is my reality.

Mah hearrt (laughs) is beating so fast right now. Hoo. I’m still able to take a deep breath though so that’s- that’s a good thing. (Laughs) If you can’t take deep breaths, that ain’t very good. Everything is calming down now.

--

I really feel, in my heart, that I have hit that like rock bottom that everyone talks about. I’ve let my health go so bad and it’s just now… that I am, kind of awake to it. It’s like I’ve been asleep. I’ve been dealing with all these problems and kind of taking them as they are. Of course I’ve been worried, but it’s like, being worried but actually trying to do something about it. And really processing like “Amberlynn you’re going to die if you don’t change now” for me is like two different things. I am ashamed of where I’m at right now, because… two years ago, I was able to do things that I just… can’t even dream of doing now. And… it scares me. That it happened so quickly. Like, Becky and I talk about this all the time. But like, one day I just couldn’t. That’s literally what we say to each other a lot is just one day I couldn’t. And what we mean by that is like this whole thing like if you’ve been in my position you know that like one day all of a sudden you’re 570 pounds and you breathe really hard when you walk for just a minute and showers become extremely difficult and you can no longer walk in stores, you can’t go to the mall anymore… you can’t go to the lake… you can’t go to anything and it’s just like one day you just couldn’t because it’s like it happened so fast that you don’t even realise that it’s happening. And it’s like, I’ve lived two different lives it feels like. And it’s like this is the life I did not want for myself...

Jesus Christ she goes on and on. Stopped at 10:45.

PotatoSalad4711

Bounced on my boy’s pineapple to this
kiwifarms.net

Oh please. IF she ever worked a 9-5 job, she would use it as an excuse to buy fast food every chance she got because she’s sooooo busy. I can see it now...the McDonald’s breakfast on the way to work, the Taco Bell lunch, and then the stop at Popeye’s on the drive home (as well as those late night snacks of chocolate, gummy worms, and some Pringle’s! Hey, gorl worked hard today!).

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
Oh please. IF she ever worked a 9-5 job, she would use it as an excuse to buy fast food every chance she got because she’s sooooo busy. I can see it now...the McDonald’s breakfast on the way to work, the Taco Bell lunch, and then the stop at Popeye’s on the drive home (as well as those late night snacks of chocolate, gummy worms, and some Pringle’s! Hey, gorl worked hard today!).
Maybe I should have mentioned I don't think she'll be a dainty princess if she was to forced to work like "normal" but I think she may be just cunty as opposed to being a massive cunt.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
I for one am glad she built this prison for herself. She is a vile person who offers nothing but a lesson learned. Everyone who has rose colored orange chicken glasses really needs to understand what someone like AL is capable of doing to themselves and those around them. They are a living manifestation of a cancerous tumor she infects everyone around her. She will amount to nothing more than she is now a sideshow act with enablers circling in her orbit to use her for money or efame. Her past has fuck all to do with how she is now she is nearing 30 its time to pick a new crutch.
Even IF IF she lost any sort of weight its too fucking late she cut her life expectancy short by 60%.
I second this motion.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net

I feel like people need to stop giving her the benefit of the doubt.
As @xenomorph said, get a new crutch. You can only use 'muh mental hulth' issues for so long.
I do not believe she has any mental health issues other than possibly BPD but that's more behavioral and totally treatable, but thats another sperg.
I am surrounded by patients with mental health issues and they are all almost exclusively, more capable than Hamber.
Sometimes a spade is just a spade. Or a lazy fat fuck is just a lazy fat fuck. No science needed.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
It's frustrating to see her subs coming back just because AL decided to actually do her job. All of these post mass-unsub videos have been a long, drawn out :optimistic:

I'm just waiting for the "the exercises are hurting my layyyg and I just don't thing it's safe to do them until I lose more (read: any) weight". This weight loss surgery thing is the most obvious attempt at winning subs back that she's done yet. She is basically replying to years of suggestions from this board in a 1 week period before we get a week of radio silence followed by the "I messed up/can't do this, entire roast chicken mukbang!!!!!" video.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
And there she is, Amber trying to buy weight loss once again! The itsy bitsy pink weights aren't working fast enough to pull you away from the cold embrace of death, Amber?

Also, I don't believe for a second that she only ordered that gas station sushi, and that she didn't eat a third of it. She ordered that disgusting sushi, ate it all, and ordered some other horrifying dish.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net

She probably would have still been a shut in too, although her narcissism may not have let her. But we dont know if that's her wanting attention, her wanting to show her "best life", or what, it could be anything. Maybe she's an extrovert, but I feel like some of her shit is her trying to be something shes not. Be it a dainty queen, a skinny bitch, some hot chick, a cute lovable youtube persona, it's all kind of fake. She's filling that emptiness and lack of personality with food and shit around her. If she were skinny, she would probably be using drugs and shit, like her parents, to fill it. Hell maybe her parents got into that to fit in for the same reason she acts the way she does, to fit in, on youtube, around people. And she gets cunty when anything threatens that persona or her desires.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
subs coming back just because AL decided to actually do her job.
Everything she did since the mass unsub campaign is:
  1. Shoot a video saying she changed her mind entirely from previous videos.
  2. Buy a couple tiny pink weights and show them on camera for 20 seconds.
  3. Cry crocodile tears in this video.
I do see your point but that is not "doing her job" at all, that's about a third of a work day combined tops. Beyond lazy, worthless, easy content. Not to mention it's all lies and manipulation regardless.

If anyone resubbed over the laziest, shittiest of damage control attempts, by all means, they deserve to be wasting their time with crap content.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino