WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY & HITTING ROCK BOTTOM.... 4/11/19 -

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is going on. Her comment section is full of positive "you got this, gorl" stuff too
I'll repeat myself. Those people have a desperate need to be seen as nice. They wouldn't piss on Amber if they came across her on real life and she was on fire, but on the internet they can virtue signal.

There is also a lot of people who watch Amber for the same reason Amber watches MSHPL - so they can smugly say that they aren't as bad as her. (how many comments, tweets and even posts here contain the phrase "I'm not as heavy as Amber"?) The thing is, at some point they realize that they too would be upset if people talked to them like that and that they too prefer ass pats to tough love.

Another thing to remember is that those are "pack" people, they're a clique and will mimic each other's behavior to remain as part of the pack. So, if the ones they perceive as alpha goes in one direction, they all follow. Consistency is forpeople who can think for themselves losers.
It's the fact that it's not as simple as that and would require actual effort before and after the surgery that makes this a no-go for Hamberg.
No. It's the fact that she is physiologically too far gone to safely undergo surgery.
I'm just going to flat out blame YouTube for this one. Unless she decides to live off welfare, Amberlynn would be a working class adult like most. A normal 9-5 life. That would have given her life some normalcy albeit painfully average. At least being OUT THERE would have forced her to adhere to social norms.
Way back before Amber had a YT channel and was living with Kasey, his mom gave Amber an ultimatum: either get a job or go to school. Amber chose to go to school and took out student loans she didn't pay back because (and I quote) she "thought the money was given to her and there was no need to pay back". She was 18 or older at that time.

Amber would NEVER have a normal life. You see, she's a rebel, and fighting the status quo is her thing. If she didn't have YT she would find ways to finance her lifestyle. None of the ways would include a job.
all of these people you mentioned probably showed signs in childhood of having issues. however, their issues were not addressed,
Amber was a ward of the state from the age of (I think) eleven. She had multiple professionals working with her (by her own admission).
Yes, the state of mental health (and general health) in the US is mind boggling, but Amber is not a good example to advocate improvement. She was given resources to work on her mental health and refused them because she knows better than every single living and dead person who has ever worked on the field.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man looking at her hands. The only thing you can see when you get a glimpse past the diabetes is red.

That's bad circulation. She's in serious risk of losing her fingers.

• Informative
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
Man looking at her hands. The only thing you can see when you get a glimpse past the diabetes is red.

That's bad circulation. She's in serious risk of losing her fingers.
Yeah probably. Too bad she'll then get hyper-fixated on kyooooot gloves and buy 30 pair at once. 'omg you guys look at these gloves! How adorable are they?!"

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
Didn't she already make basically this exact video recently? When she "went to the doctor's office for her layg pain" and hit 'rock bottom' from the ordeal that walking from reception to the exam room was? And she had all these 'realizations' and "broke down in tears" telling the doctor "I'll get weight-loss surgery right now! I'll pay for it out of pocket, I don't care!" Like, she 'hit rock bottom', had all these 'realizations' about 'how serious her situation' was, and acted like an entitled cunt for a few months while eating herself 20 to 60+ lbs heavier. . .but this time is different? The 'exercise' is just to try to maintain mobility at her current weight IMO She doesn't care about losing weight. She claims to have had all these 'realizations' but sure as shit makes certain she has her preferred "binge" foods on hand every single day.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she already make basically this exact video recently? When she "went to the doctor's office for her layg pain" and hit 'rock bottom' from the ordeal that walking from reception to the exam room was? And she had all these 'realizations' and "broke down in tears" telling the doctor "I'll get weight-loss surgery right now! I'll pay for it out of pocket, I don't care!" Like, she 'hit rock bottom', had all these 'realizations' about 'how serious her situation' was, and acted like an entitled cunt for a few months while eating herself 20 to 60+ lbs heavier. . .but this time is different? The 'exercise' is just to try to maintain mobility at her current weight IMO She doesn't care about losing weight. She claims to have had all these 'realizations' but sure as shit makes certain she has her preferred "binge" foods on hand every single day.
See I have no doubt she said she'd pay out of pocket for WLS. In the moment, to get a doctor off her back, about losing weight. Which she has no intention of truly doing it in all likelyhood.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is all part of her schtick. You know, “do a little jig, make a little love”. This is her typical bullshit. We all know what’s coming. She got the heebie jeebies from the sub drop which triggered her into this state.

Say what you will about how silly the boycott was, but it’s provided such lovely archival material of her cycle.

At this point I truly don’t care what she does, she clearly doesn’t. Like Chantal ‘s recent madness, it’s only a freak show for me to observe. She’s not going to get better. As much as I stress to never touch the poo, this kind of cattle prodding can result in some good material.

This is all part of her schtick. You know, “do a little jig, make a little love”. This is her typical bullshit. We all know what’s coming. She got the heebie jeebies from the sub drop which triggered her into this state.

Say what you will about how silly the boycott was, but it’s provided such lovely archival material of her cycle.

At this point I truly don’t care what she does, she clearly doesn’t. Like Chantal ‘s recent madness, it’s only a freak show for me to observe. She’s not going to get better. As much as I stress to never touch the poo, this kind of cattle prodding can result in some good material.
Long as it isn't us touching the poo, nothing wrong with enjoying the blowout. And this one's been goooood.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino