WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY & HITTING ROCK BOTTOM.... 4/11/19 -

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Man looking at her hands. The only thing you can see when you get a glimpse past the diabetes is red.

That's bad circulation. She's in serious risk of losing her fingers.

• Informative
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
Man looking at her hands. The only thing you can see when you get a glimpse past the diabetes is red.

That's bad circulation. She's in serious risk of losing her fingers.
Yeah probably. Too bad she'll then get hyper-fixated on kyooooot gloves and buy 30 pair at once. 'omg you guys look at these gloves! How adorable are they?!"

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
Didn't she already make basically this exact video recently? When she "went to the doctor's office for her layg pain" and hit 'rock bottom' from the ordeal that walking from reception to the exam room was? And she had all these 'realizations' and "broke down in tears" telling the doctor "I'll get weight-loss surgery right now! I'll pay for it out of pocket, I don't care!" Like, she 'hit rock bottom', had all these 'realizations' about 'how serious her situation' was, and acted like an entitled cunt for a few months while eating herself 20 to 60+ lbs heavier. . .but this time is different? The 'exercise' is just to try to maintain mobility at her current weight IMO She doesn't care about losing weight. She claims to have had all these 'realizations' but sure as shit makes certain she has her preferred "binge" foods on hand every single day.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she already make basically this exact video recently? When she "went to the doctor's office for her layg pain" and hit 'rock bottom' from the ordeal that walking from reception to the exam room was? And she had all these 'realizations' and "broke down in tears" telling the doctor "I'll get weight-loss surgery right now! I'll pay for it out of pocket, I don't care!" Like, she 'hit rock bottom', had all these 'realizations' about 'how serious her situation' was, and acted like an entitled cunt for a few months while eating herself 20 to 60+ lbs heavier. . .but this time is different? The 'exercise' is just to try to maintain mobility at her current weight IMO She doesn't care about losing weight. She claims to have had all these 'realizations' but sure as shit makes certain she has her preferred "binge" foods on hand every single day.
See I have no doubt she said she'd pay out of pocket for WLS. In the moment, to get a doctor off her back, about losing weight. Which she has no intention of truly doing it in all likelyhood.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is all part of her schtick. You know, “do a little jig, make a little love”. This is her typical bullshit. We all know what’s coming. She got the heebie jeebies from the sub drop which triggered her into this state.

Say what you will about how silly the boycott was, but it’s provided such lovely archival material of her cycle.

At this point I truly don’t care what she does, she clearly doesn’t. Like Chantal ‘s recent madness, it’s only a freak show for me to observe. She’s not going to get better. As much as I stress to never touch the poo, this kind of cattle prodding can result in some good material.

This is all part of her schtick. You know, “do a little jig, make a little love”. This is her typical bullshit. We all know what’s coming. She got the heebie jeebies from the sub drop which triggered her into this state.

Say what you will about how silly the boycott was, but it’s provided such lovely archival material of her cycle.

At this point I truly don’t care what she does, she clearly doesn’t. Like Chantal ‘s recent madness, it’s only a freak show for me to observe. She’s not going to get better. As much as I stress to never touch the poo, this kind of cattle prodding can result in some good material.
Long as it isn't us touching the poo, nothing wrong with enjoying the blowout. And this one's been goooood.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino