WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 11/06/20 -

How long will Amber last on Jenny Craig?

• 1 day

Votes: 122 24.8%
  • 2 days

Votes: 122 24.8%
  • 3 days

Votes: 115 23.4%
  • 5 days

Votes: 70 14.2%
  • 1 week

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • 2 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3+ Months

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Jeeeeeeezzz, can we please pause for a second in awe of this triple almost quadruple chin she is sporting?!

I was disappointed that she didn't claim she clapped with excitement when doctor told her she got to get her mentulz under control before they would even consider her for WLS. As if haaayduuurs weren't telling her for the longest time.

I was thinking that she would have something up her sleeve when she announced upcoming weight loss video and I was thinking for quite some time she is aiming at WLS, no matter that she claimed that she would never want to do it. However, I thought that the hospitals will just do it if someone comes in and wants to pay cash, and cash is cash and hospitals have to make profit just like everybody else. So I cannot hide my schadenfreude to learn the news that it did not go as smooth for Teflonlynn as usual. And she still could be lying when she claims she signed a check to pay for the WLS straight forward out of pocket, not buying it.

Maybe boring af Big City AL saga could deliver some unintended surprise lulz.

President Jeb Bush

46th President of the United States
kiwifarms.net
She's so unsavy. Finally showing laygs would skyrocket her views.
If she ever reveals her forbidden legs i might burst into a pile of coom

coomabomb.gif

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
Oh look at her flexing her money again :story: "I am self pay, and it was a pretty penny!"
"When I saw the financial person and she told me how much it was, that night I wrote a check" Sure you did, gorl.

Archive:
View attachment 1712372
"Stupid hick eats until her womb detonates and pays way too much because she refused to insure her dumb fat ass" doesn't have the baller ring to it that Amber seems to think it does.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
She should just go get WLS in Mexico, big $ savings, bypass the mentulz. It works for the plastic surgery retards and troons.

Isn't Jenny Craig pre-packaged meals? I believe she'll eat them for a week but I don't believe she wont eat a bunch of other shit as well.

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Amber looks like someone’s meemaw who got all gussied up for a night out at the local Walmart
Pink scrunchy paired with matching earrings and eyelashes that don’t fit? That’s a Target night out. She’s such white trash.

Amber, you weren’t fighting for anything. You went to the doctor and didn’t get your immediate fix so fuck that, on to the next thing (which we know she’s already quit by now).

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
Jeeeeeeezzz, can we please pause for a second in awe of this triple almost quadruple chin she is sporting?!

I was disappointed that she didn't claim she clapped with excitement when doctor told her she got to get her mentulz under control before they would even consider her for WLS. As if haaayduuurs weren't telling her for the longest time.

I was thinking that she would have something up her sleeve when she announced upcoming weight loss video and I was thinking for quite some time she is aiming at WLS, no matter that she claimed that she would never want to do it. However, I thought that the hospitals will just do it if someone comes in and wants to pay cash, and cash is cash and hospitals have to make profit just like everybody else. So I cannot hide my schadenfreude to learn the news that it did not go as smooth for Teflonlynn as usual. And she still could be lying when she claims she signed a check to pay for the WLS straight forward out of pocket, not buying it.

Maybe boring af Big City AL saga could deliver some unintended surprise lulz.
A psych evaluation is just one thing you have to do, You have to have a series of tests prior to surgery, ( sleep apnea testing, EGD, US screening of your gallbladder and liver, cardiac clearance, nutrition consulting for 3-6 visits)-and you have to go on a diet to shrink your liver.
It usually takes 6 months or longer to go through the process.
They aren’t gonna do surgery on just anyone. She’s high risk, too....and had prior abdominal surgery.

RiftKitten

kiwifarms.net
In and out same day for the gastric sleeve with everything is about 50k before insurance. Granted when you are paying out of pocket they will cut that number down a lot, but I would expect her to pay at least 30k. The mental eval is very easy to pass, 15-30 minutes asking if your suicidal and if you've thought this change through and have a support system. The hard part is getting cleared medically.

Even if she makes it, she can easily stretch her stomach back out or find ways to 'cheat'. Prime example is one episode of M600PL where the lady gets the surgery, and realizes she can eat whatever she wants as long as she spaces it out within an hour or so. So instead of binging three times a day, she is eating high calorie small portions every hour, Taco Bell was her drug of choice. She ended up not loosing weight even with the surgery.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
JC food is disgusting. The only way to make it palatable or filling, especially if you need to feel FULL to stop eating, is to pad it out with a LOT of fresh veggies, which you're encouraged to do. I can't see her making a fresh salad or some quick stir fry veggies.

You also get a dessert every dinner, which will probably trigger her for more sweets. JC is probably fine if your main problem is portion size and if you are the type of person who should be eating several small meals. But if a small piece of cake, or a sweet protein bar, is liable to trigger a binge, you're gonna have a bad time.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
The food on Jenny Craig is actually pretty yummy, BUT I’m betting she gets hungry and eats more than what she is supposed to and eats the good up too quickly, goes out to eat, then we hear “it wasn’t for me”.
I’m also calling complete BS on the weight loss surgery appointment. I believe she went to an initial meeting because remember she was supposed to have an apt in early October. Then, maybe went to an informational session which would tell her all that is required. They NEVER do all that in one day though. I have never heard of that and I have had many friends have surgery. Self pay or not the process is still similar.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
One thing's for certain - if she had lost any weight over the last month she'd be smug as fuck about it. Conclusion: she's stacked on the elbees like crazy. Maybe not quite at the 572 "highest weight EVAH" level but not far off it.

So Jenny Craig is now her amazeen new WL plan, and yet again, she refuses to spend any of her SO MUCH MONEY on specialized therapy. I mean it's almost reassuring that in a today's crazy world some things never change

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she should try to get a gastric balloon before trying to get full wls, patients are not put all the way under to put those in. It is filled with inert gas and takes up room in the stomach to limit food intake.That's the only way I can see her losing weight.

As for her mental issues- there are few mental problems that are ever fully resolved permanently, I very much doubt that they told her she has to resolve all her mental problems before getting surgery. If she didn't have a mental problem she would not need surgery at all, she could just stop bingeing and become a normal weight over time on her own. It doesn't tend to work that way though, learning to live without binge eating is something that happens by doing it, and surgery is a very good way to force someone to face that issue since it is impossible to binge (at first). I am betting that what really happened in her psych eval is that they found that she did not have a realistic expectation of what surgery could do for her. That is the main thing that pre surgical psych evaluations are for. Another possibility is that she needs to stabilize her mood if she has serious depression right now, there is a very low chance of success if she doesn't have that under control.

kiwifarms.net
she should try to get a gastric balloon before trying to get full wls, patients are not put all the way under to put those in. It is filled with inert gas and takes up room in the stomach to limit food intake.That's the only way I can see her losing weight.

She'd be just like Karina from M600PL (the one with the godawful lisp from her fucked-up teeth): eating two medium pizzas, 24 chicken wings, 2 boxes of cheese bread, and a double brownie plus chocolate for appetizers, and all WITH A BALLOON IN HER STOMACH. She'd stretch that black hole back out in no time.

Tags
None