WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 11/06/20 -

How long will Amber last on Jenny Craig?

• 1 day

Votes: 122 24.8%
  • 2 days

Votes: 122 24.8%
  • 3 days

Votes: 115 23.4%
  • 5 days

Votes: 70 14.2%
  • 1 week

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • 2 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3+ Months

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WLS is a tool that helps superfats learn to make the right choices, in addition to jumpstarting weight loss. By the time the rapid weight loss benefits wear off, superfats are supposed to have learned to eat correctly and listen to their body. That's why they want to make sure that patients are aware of their psychological issues related to food and are willing to confront them and make long-term changes in their eating. Without WLS Amber is never going to be able to reduce her eating enough to lose the vast amount of excess weight she's carrying; her stomach is too stretched out and her body and mind are too used to overeating. WLS would help her lose 100lbs very quickly, and then another 100lbs slightly faster than a very restrictive diet, but it's not a total magic bullet. Once she hits 350lbs she would have to increase her activity and actually start dieting again. And it's obvious that she would never be able to do that, which would lead her directly to eating through her surgery, stretching out her stomach again, and choosing the bad foods that got her to where she is right now.

WLS patients who don't deal with their mentals related to food often have serious regret. They go into it thinking that the fairy fatmother waved a magic wand over their gut and that they're going to wake up and everything is going to be perfect. But it's not - it's months of nothing but protein shakes, and then protein shakes for the rest of your life. It's making sure that you eat the protein on your plate first at every meal. It's fucked up blood sugar if you overdo it on simple carbs. And it means not eating your fucking feelings, which freaks most deathfats out - which is why people like Tess Holliday and Amy Ramadan and Chantal and Amber will NEVER actually get WLS. Food is their best friend and no matter how toxic the relationship they have with food is, they don't want to lose their best friend.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
Nutr
What is that nutri-whatever? Nutrisystem! She hasn't tried that one, to my knowledge, but it would be just another in the fail column. She ought to just stop pretending she wants to lose weight. She could then just go in tits deep to eating herself to death.

All f her stories are horseshit. Why should this one be any different?
Nutrisystem and Jenny Craig seem similar and I don't understand why she didn't just go to Walmart and buy a 3-7 day start nutrisystem package and see if she could do a meal replacement program first. But Amber seems to think more money = better and JC is definitely one of the most expensive options so it's perfect and it will work. At least that's the impression I get. She sure loves to throw money at weight loss schemes.

kiwifarms.net
Nutr

Nutrisystem and Jenny Craig seem similar and I don't understand why she didn't just go to Walmart and buy a 3-7 day start nutrisystem package and see if she could do a meal replacement program first. But Amber seems to think more money = better and JC is definitely one of the most expensive options so it's perfect and it will work. At least that's the impression I get. She sure loves to throw money at weight loss schemes.

well, she did do Optavia for 3 whole days and that was expensive for what it was. She never finished, she gave the rest of feelings to Rafe or Dana.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Nutr

Well that ain't special at all! Any basic bitch could go to WOMMART and buy shit instead of having it shipped special, to her, by little mermaids with elfin ears, never touched by human hands except those of the chef cooking meals especially for HER, prole.

Damn, get yourself together and give Big Al the respect she deserves - nay, demands!

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
she needs to read this article to get to the bottom of her emotional shit https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ps...1704/overcoming-the-paralysis-toxic-shame?amp

She has everything she needs, some crazy lady on Twitter sent her a bunch of recovery books, she just needs to come out of her denial and face the truth! Maybe being denied weight loss surgery is a rock bottom for her, we can only hope because obviously cancer wasn’t.

Flapjack

kiwifarms.net
So I wasn’t sure what Jenny Craig was, I went ahead and looked at their website and why am I not surprised that it is full of super simple things you can make at home? Oh right, it is Amber and she can’t be assed to put effort into her cooking for herself even though she has nothing better to do lol. The most expensive package which I’m sure is the one she got is equivalent to spending $22 a day on food. For reference I spend about $50 a week on food, sometimes $100, to feed my boyfriend and myself and we split the bill. That is about $7-$14 a day in food. Just yikes.
The plan may come with that 1:1 coaching crap but we all know Amber won’t utilize it properly (hello Optavia). Truly just a waste of money.
Here is some of the food you get. (I apologize if I link the photos wrong).
D73B36C3-338C-41CA-B482-5410F476AFCB.png3D805CBE-177A-439E-8442-DA7C86687E4D.png6D0213DE-0D83-406D-AF12-E64F7B7624B7.png

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I wasn’t sure what Jenny Craig was, I went ahead and looked at their website and why am I not surprised that it is full of super simple things you can make at home? Oh right, it is Amber and she can’t be assed to put effort into her cooking for herself even though she has nothing better to do lol. The most expensive package which I’m sure is the one she got is equivalent to spending $22 a day on food. For reference I spend about $50 a week on food, sometimes $100, to feed my boyfriend and myself and we split the bill. That is about $7-$14 a day in food. Just yikes.
The plan may come with that 1:1 coaching crap but we all know Amber won’t utilize it properly (hello Optavia). Truly just a waste of money.
Here is some of the food you get. (I apologize if I link the photos wrong).
My great-aunt did Jenny Craig back in the late 80s and it worked great for six months or so... and then the extremely low-fat diet caused her gallbladder to freak the fuck out.

Also it's expensive as fuck and Amber needs to be learning how to prepare the right foods rather than eating a completely pre-packaged diet that doesn't teach her shit.

I know, I know. It's all been said before and nothing ever changes.

LunaLuLu

kiwifarms.net
Most people who are approved for WLS fail

Amber would no doubt be one of them

But I feel like it takes a special kind of retard to be DENIED for WLS

Weight loss "update" yet she doesn't even say how much she currently weighs
Many people get denied the surgery who are similar to Amber. I could cite multiple m600pl episodes where the patient was uncooperative from day 1.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Many people get denied the surgery who are similar to Amber. I could cite multiple m600pl episodes where the patient was uncooperative from day 1.

But isn't it a difference if you have a Dr. Now asking you to lose "tirty pounds in one munt" which is a meager 5% of bodyweight for most of them deathfats in contrast to having to go through whatever psychological treatment with a vague idea how long it will take to work through whatever long term trauma?
For an individual that is used to surfing through life having instant gratification for anything and everything it is even somewhat understandable that it puts someone like Amber off from the get go. I was never in the camp to believe that Amber lost -what was it at the alleged peak? 85lbs? but she did lose something, how I have no idea, so if a Dr. Now type situation Doctor told her to do tirty pounds until December to have her WLS I see a chance that she could have done it, maybe similar like in MSHPL not until December but after a stern warning maybe with a second try until January. Narcs, if the REALLY want something, obsessive kind of style, they can suddenly mobilize energies that can make heads spin. Amber just never hit that rock bottom to feel out of options, it was Teflonlynn life for her so far.

Meygen

kiwifarms.net
New poll for how long she will stay on the new diet? I'm thinking two weeks max if she really tries to stay on it.
The real question is how long will she admit she stuck to it. She'll probably quit after a few hours but try and convince everyone she stuck it out for a few weeks. Then she'll gleefully admit to quitting because its an excuse to wallow in self pity while she explains the reason.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
So the super expensive, amazing, but also affordable, clinic didn't have any nutritionist available? Or even able to recommend her one?
The first WLS tells Hambo to eat frozen meals, jerky and McDonald's hamburgers without bun and now another one who doesn't even suggest a nutritionist?
Sure Jan....
That's what I said too... She said she talked to a dietician there and that they gave her list of counselors to call, so why is she needing to seek out her own diet from what this center has? This center is equipped to help her and after looking at the jenny craig IG page it seems geared more towards woman who are a little chunky and need to drop maybe 20-30 lbs.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
She's so dumb. She can go on a regular diet and not pay crazy ass subscription fees. I want to see her do the vegan diet again because smuglynn is my fav.

Even better yet, I want her to do fully raw, Freelee style veganism.
She’s paying for the convenience of having failure handed to her prepackaged and portioned on a tray just for her

Tags
None