WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 11/06/20 -

How long will Amber last on Jenny Craig?

• 1 day

Votes: 122 24.8%
  • 2 days

Votes: 122 24.8%
  • 3 days

Votes: 115 23.4%
  • 5 days

Votes: 70 14.2%
  • 1 week

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • 2 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3+ Months

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Oh christ the smug cloud would send us inti the next ice age.
She's so dumb. She can go on a regular diet and not pay crazy ass subscription fees. I want to see her do the vegan diet again because smuglynn is my fav.

Even better yet, I want her to do fully raw, Freelee style veganism.

Yea if only amber had someone who loved her enough to marry het st 300lbs and then cater to her every whim till she was 600lbs.

I can't wait to see the Dana x Dusty MSHPL ep.

Discopumps

kiwifarms.net
how do you get fat enough to need WLS without having a psychological issue related to food? If you can solve that issue why have surgery?
I think the concern is that she will rip the stitches/staples in her stomach open if she can’t stop eating for a few days post op. They need to be sure that she has some basic control at least in order to comply with the liquid diet otherwise she can quite literally kill herself.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
But isn't it a difference if you have a Dr. Now asking you to lose "tirty pounds in one munt" which is a meager 5% of bodyweight for most of them deathfats in contrast to having to go through whatever psychological treatment with a vague idea how long it will take to work through whatever long term trauma?
For an individual that is used to surfing through life having instant gratification for anything and everything it is even somewhat understandable that it puts someone like Amber off from the get go. I was never in the camp to believe that Amber lost -what was it at the alleged peak? 85lbs? but she did lose something, how I have no idea, so if a Dr. Now type situation Doctor told her to do tirty pounds until December to have her WLS I see a chance that she could have done it, maybe similar like in MSHPL not until December but after a stern warning maybe with a second try until January. Narcs, if the REALLY want something, obsessive kind of style, they can suddenly mobilize energies that can make heads spin. Amber just never hit that rock bottom to feel out of options, it was Teflonlynn life for her so far.
I’m really surprised that her cancer scare wasn’t her bottom. I really thought that would scare her enough to take losing the weight serious.
I’d gather at some point that WLS would be something that she would need to do......but she needs to take it seriously. She still doesn’t take her health seriously.
I’m guessing she needs heavy duty psychotherapy at this point, but I’m no doctor.

Tags
None