Edit: Full Recap!
WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 1-10 - 8/2/2019 (Day 45 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:
- We're still in the hotel room.
- Reminder that she's been on Weight Watchers because the Weight Loss Doctor put her "on a very very restrictive plan" with more lies about the calories (that he reportedly told her NOT to be counting) and the sodium content (because she's unable to COOK and because she included the beef jerky snack BAGS that he TOLD her to eat with the hopes she'd get SICK of the taste).
- "It was confusing to me." (YOU A DUMB BITCH, Hamber. Everything confuses you.)
- Way too long of "Hambersplaining" how WW points exist and that it's different than "counting calorees" because 1 Snickers bar is the same calories as 2 bananas (what's up with all the banana talk recently?) but they are different POINTS.
- Neck-jiggle reminder of the 100 Days of Weighing In Goal she set. Claims to have done 9 full days of weighing in and this is the 10th day and DARN IT if she doesn't have a scale toted with them on this vacation! (In such a rush she forgot so many things, likely because of a fight she had with the others over the Becky Left Me Saga and creating this immediate need for her to vacate for some time.)
Day 1 Reminder (from the day AFTER the Weight Loss Doctor and Grocery Haul): 567.4LB
Day 2 (already ate/drank complaint) - 568.6LB
Day 3 (wearing 2LB clothes complaint, but still refuses to show herself ON the scale) - 568.8LB
Day 4 - 565.6LB
Day 5 (already ate/drank complaint) - 566.2LB
Day 6 (swollen complaint) - 565.2LB
Day 7 (ate too much last night complaint) - 564.6LB
Day 8 - 564.0LB
Day 9 (swollen complaint) - 563.2LB
Day 10 - No weigh-in; didn't bring scale to hotel
- Hamber wants to claim BONUS weight loss because she gained for a few days. Claims to not know what a tare function is on a scale, but certainly knows how to apply it in her mind for extra pats on her immense back.
- "The more restrict I am, the more chance I'm going to fail." [Insert your own joke about things that restrict Hamberlynn; I recommend "gravity", "leggeens", "doorways" as a starting point]
- "The faster you lose the weight, the less likely you're going to keep it off." (But if you DIE because you DIDN'T lose the weight fast enough, you never GET a chance to KEEP it off.)
- Name-drops Obese2Beast as having "taught" her lessons about losing weight. (*awaits backlash / response video?*)
- Bullshits about her past "successes" at weight loss and what "works" for her. (Still up over 200 elbees by MY math, which is not exactly a track record to be flaunting all that "knowledge", BOOBOO.)
- Going on be reserving weigh-in videos for separate monetization in TEN DAY INCREMENTS, so she can retort to everyone complaining at her about not posting weigh-ins that they'll need to wait for the NEXT 10-day batch. (Of course, at the rate these videos come out and the fucked-up timeline, likely gonna be a MUCH longer wait.)
- Admits to going over points ALL of Week 1 on WW, so her goal is to "fail less" for Week 2 in terms of points.
- She is ON TRACK (because she weighs as much as a train.)
TL;DR: Hamber actually lost 4.2 elbees over the course of 9 days, and then went on this "vacation situation" so this may be a huge failure and the last we see of weigh-ins until she quits WW again and the cycle renews.