WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 1-10 (8/2/2019) -

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
If you're a fucking moron, like our gorl is, one may think that this is how it works. It's definitely not. Her fatasss gleaned that instead of the core principle of all the meals being well balanced and healthy and human sized portions. That's the fucking key. HUMAN SIZED PORTIONS. Not elephantine portions our gorl and Chantal favor and refuse to give up. She's so fucking stupid it's painful.
Okay, so... I suppose a normal person with 20 lbs to lose might benefit from a program that prompts them to make some healthier choices in their day-to-day. Yeah, switch out your daily Snickers bar for a couple of bananas -- you'll probably lose weight and even if you don't, it's roughly 1000% better for you.

So people who overindulge from time to time and need some structure to remind them what "moderation" actually means could conceivably benefit. I guess.

But aside from the fact that we all know this doesn't describe her (in her own words, she's "not normal") she says she's been on and off WW since she was 11 years old. If it hasn't taught you how to make healthier choices and eat in moderation in seventeen years, then it's not going to.

And of course, she didn't even stick to her 60 points of fast food plus 3000 calories of "healthy" stuff.

She's so maddeningly dumb. "The more strict I am, the more chance I'm going to fail". Yes. Yes, that's how it works, actually. The more you try to do things, the greater the chance that you'll fail at something. The odds of you flunking out of college drop to zero if you don't enroll in college, you ignorant bint.

In Amberland, the secret to dieting success is to simply not diet. She'll never fail! She'll also never lose weight, but that's just a technicality. The important thing is she can be proud of herself for not failing.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
She completely ignores that a normal person can easily lose "5" lbs in 10 days. This is no great accomplishment gorl, drop the fork and step up your game.

Still not convinced that she doesn't fudge her weigh ins. There's two shelves on either side of the window above her scale, one is flimsy particle board, the other is slightly more sturdy. Every weigh in where the camera is resting on the flimsy shelf, she magically weighs less.
Not to mention right before this vacation, she complained about all the storms? Seems all these weigh ins are happening on the same bright sunny morning afternoon.

Chihiro

kiwifarms.net
Stop. Doing. Weight. Watchers. It has never worked for you.

Amber can say that she logs and counts everything, but I 100 percent can guarantee you that she doesn't measure a single thing and she just eye balls everything she eats and logs how much she THINKS she she is eating. She grossly underestimates the amount of food she eats which is why she thinks shes actually doing well, when in reality she eats enough for 6 people and still thinks she only ate enough for one person.

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
Why can't she understand that losing 1-5 lbs per week means nothing at her weight? She would be dead before being a normal person that way. Rapid weight loss is her safest bet because there'd actually be a chance of being a healthy weight durpng her lifetime. Low calorie diets are safe for morbidly obese and decreasing volume is also beneficial in long term. Your stomach gets used to less food and won't ask for more unless you stretch it out again. Her reasoning really is beyind comprehension.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so... I suppose a normal person with 20 lbs to lose might benefit from a program that prompts them to make some healthier choices in their day-to-day. Yeah, switch out your daily Snickers bar for a couple of bananas -- you'll probably lose weight and even if you don't, it's roughly 1000% better for you.

So people who overindulge from time to time and need some structure to remind them what "moderation" actually means could conceivably benefit. I guess.

But aside from the fact that we all know this doesn't describe her (in her own words, she's "not normal") she says she's been on and off WW since she was 11 years old. If it hasn't taught you how to make healthier choices and eat in moderation in seventeen years, then it's not going to.

And of course, she didn't even stick to her 60 points of fast food plus 3000 calories of "healthy" stuff.

She's so maddeningly dumb. "The more strict I am, the more chance I'm going to fail". Yes. Yes, that's how it works, actually. The more you try to do things, the greater the chance that you'll fail at something. The odds of you flunking out of college drop to zero if you don't enroll in college, you ignorant bint.

In Amberland, the secret to dieting success is to simply not diet. She'll never fail! She'll also never lose weight, but that's just a technicality. The important thing is she can be proud of herself for not failing.
Yes, WW is NOT for her. It's for folks who may be obese, but I think at most we're talking 100 elbees overweight. People who have been healthy at some point and let themselves go. People who have 20-50 elbees to lose. People who never learned how to eat nutritiously and subsist on junk. Not for 600 elbee dainty princesses with super speshul eating disorders that have some how never been diagnosed.

She refuses to restrict. She doesn't see the need. You can still eat your weight in chicken sausage and veggies and gain weight. She needs a dietitian to show her proper portion sizes, but the minute she sees one, she'll quit. She doesn't want to put in the work. She's never put in any work in anything, but those hideous mandalas. Fatty's gonna fat.

ETA: It's kind of like when the weightloss doctor said if she was in a super hurry and really needed to eat she could get a burger and take off the bun and she took that to mean that the doctor was telling her to eat burgers? Just because WW provides the points total for a Snickers, that doesn't mean your fatass should eat it.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Wait is this still shit from like early or mid June? It's fucking August. I know she's got two simultaneous hundred day things going so she's I guess covered for nearly half of the year just by filming maybe 5 or 6 videos of content every day for a month or something. That's peak laziness. Shrewd, AL.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Still not convinced that she doesn't fudge her weigh ins. There's two shelves on either side of the window above her scale, one is flimsy particle board, the other is slightly more sturdy. Every weigh in where the camera is resting on the flimsy shelf, she magically weighs less.
Not to mention right before this vacation, she complained about all the storms? Seems all these weigh ins are happening on the same bright sunny morning afternoon.
What made that series of weigh ins super suss for me is, there is NO change in the tone or tenor of her voice nor in her attitude across days. It's almost like she filmed them consecutively. Huh.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190802-125739.pngScreenshot_20190802-125753.png
one word: jaundice
Screenshot_20190802-130045.png
lol
Screenshot_20190802-130107.png
oh boi her forearms are starting to accumulate
Screenshot_20190802-130251.png
Neck-worthy chin
Screenshot_20190802-130449.png
Look at these dirty ass blinds, the dust bunniez were flying everywhere
Screenshot_20190802-130543.pngScreenshot_20190802-130549.pngScreenshot_20190802-130605.pngScreenshot_20190802-130637.png
fupa smells just 😍
Screenshot_20190802-130714.png
Clapping toddler lmao
Screenshot_20190802-130730.png
please, stop it

Can't believe this bitch lmao she said
563.2 I-...don't know if that's a good thing, I'll have to check cos I can't remember from yesterday teehee
I see you gorl, you laaahheeeen through your rotten teeth
Can't remember the lahhhh you told in your last "weigh in"

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
The only reason she doesn't lose weight is because she DOESN'T want to.
Being the weight of a baby elephant along with being a total and utter train wreck; is what gets this bitch money. She doesn't want to "suffer" by not being able to eat 3 x the recommended daily serving each time; when she can just be a lazy, gluttonous, meth baby AND make money.
She has a childs mind. She lives for the here and now.

Lex in tonne

kiwifarms.net
you guys enjoyed the first installment so I'm giving it a go again
gotta admit I haven't laughed this much at someone else's delusional state ever in my life. this was upsetting to the point of either laughing my ass off or face palming my face off

anyways, enjoy!

(Amber sitting in the hotel room)
"Hey guys! So, here is a weight loss update for you guys. So, last thing you heard from me is that I started Weight Watchers because the weight loss doctor kinda put me on a very very restrictive plan. It was like 7 to 8 hundred calories it was very sodium field. Field? (laughs) very sodium FILLED. And I, I didn't feel comfortable with that kinda restriction versus that kinda sodium, it was confusing to me and I felt like I don't have any options of like... venturing out and choosing healthier foods for me. So. That is why I chose Weight Watchers because they teach you how to choose healthier things over none healthier things while still you're allowed to eat in moderation but if you're eating in moderation the unhealthy things are gonna be higher points.
A really good example of that (gestures with one hand) say I eat 2 bananas that'll be 220 calories cause a banana is usually around 110 calories, (gestures with the other hand) and then I eat a snickers bar that'll be 220 calories. So we have 2 healthy things which are bananas and then we have a very unhealthy thing which is a snickers. And they're bolth 200 calories so to people who are counting calories and don't know much about nutrition they're sitting there and they're like well... I would much rather eat the snicker bar because it's the same amount of calories as the bananas and a snicker bar taste better so I'm gonna get more.. I'm gonna get more bang for my buck if that makes sense. So people usually choose a snicker bar over the bananas. But with Weight Watchers although those are the exact same amount of calories when you figure out the points of it bananas are 0 points 'cause they're healthy and then snickers are like.. super high in points I'm talking like.. probably around 15 or something. So they're trying to teach you how to choose healthier options. So if I have those bananas and I have those snickers in front of my face, am I gonna wanna spend so many points on a little thing of snickers or am I gonna wanna eat the healthier option for lower points? So that's why I love Weight Watchers.
And also the last thing you heard from me is I was gonna do 100 dAyS oF wEigHInG In so I'm gonna let you guys know that I did full 9 days of weighing in I weighed myself 9 days in a row today is actually the 10th day but as you can tell I'm somewhere.. new. I'm actually in a hotel right now me and my girlfriend are on a little vacay situation. So yeah it is day 10 and I don't have my scale so. I did say in the beginning of this 100 days of weighing in that I was going to weigh every single day unless I wasn't near a scale and I'm not near a scale. I was actually going to bring my scale I was ready to bring my scale.. and I forgot my scale at home. So that's kind of disheartening it's not really something you think about, "oh let's bring my scale on a vacation" not a lot of people do that, I've never done that, I was going to do that and I totally forgot. Not only did I forget my scale but I forgot a few other things at home so that wasn't the only thing I forgot. But at least I have my necessities and the things I really do need.
So my goal for the first 10 days was to lose 5 lbs. So, which is unfortunate, like I really wanna weigh myself today and like I totally can't. Uh.. but I do have every. single. weigh in. and.. from the first 9 days. so. I'm going to put that right here."

ceiling view #1
"Alright you guys.. So here is day 1."
Scale: "Hello. it's ready. 567.4 lbs."
"567.4."

ceiling view #2
"Hey guys. So today is day 2, I'm an imbecile and I already ate.. already drank.. hahaha so... I'm not sure how this is gonna go normally I would just skip weighing in if I already ate and drank but I'm still going to."
Scale: "Hello. it's ready. 568.6 lbs."
"568.6 which I can totally understand 'cause after you EAT you do gain some weight."

ceiling view #3
"Hey guys so it's day 3 and I'm actually wearing pants and a shirt so.. I'm expecting probably to gain about 2 lbs that's usually how much my clothes weigh so.. let's do this. And just to prove it (points camera at herself) See? cLoThEs. Alright, let's step on."
Scale: "Hello. it's ready. 568.8 lbs."
"568.8 that's actually less than I was expecting."

ceiling view #4
"Hey guys so day 4 let's do this thing."
Scale: "Hello. it's ready. 565.6 lbs."
"Ooooooh 565.6 I am very proud of that number."

ceiling view #5
"Hey guys. So welcome to day 5 I did a no-no I already ate and drank. I really don't want to skip on weighing myself for this 100 days so I'm still going to do it. So. Let's do it!"
Scale: "Hello. it's ready. 566.2 lbs."
"566.2 which I'm not mad about. Because I do weigh more after I eat which isn't that big of a gain from yesterday."

ceiling view #6
"Hey guys. So it's day 6. I notice today I'm a little swollen so I am a little nervous about that. But here we gooo."
Scale: "Hello. it's ready. 565.2 lbs."
"565.2 uhhhh I can't remember if that's good or bad I have to uhh remember what I weighed yesterday."

ceiling view #7
"Hey guys can you believe? It's officially day 7. So last night I ate... a little bit more than I wanted to. So I'm kinda nervous but let's do it."
Scale: "Hello. it's ready. 564.6 lbs."
"OOOOOOH 564.6 that's actually gooood!"

ceiling view #8
"Hey guys! here we are for day 8 weigh in I must say rather proud of myself cause I have been doing it for every. day. so here we go."
Scale: "Hello."
Amber imitates scale's voice "It's ready. ahaha"
Scale: "It's ready."
Amber: "Alright."
Scale: "564.0 lbs."
"564.0!! and also I wanna say it's been officially one week on Weight Watchers and I have logged EVERY single day EVERY single bite I am PROUD."

ceiling view #9
"Hey guys. Day 9. I do feel a little bit swollen. So we'll see what that does to the scale."
Scale: "Hello. it's ready. 563.2 lbs."
"OOOOOH 563.2 okay that's actually really good!!"

Back to hotel room
"So as you can see from that I was very very close to reaching that goal and if I would've weighed in today I probably could've made that goal. So, the things that probably made me not reach that sooner was the fact that the first few days I did gain a little bit of weight. So technically I have lost 5 lbs. (laughs) I've already lost 5 lbs. Because I reached 568 point something and now I'm 563 point something so that is a 5 lbs LOSS but if we're trying to go from day one to day ten we're not gonna include that little.. mishap in the middle there. But yeah I feel like I'm doing really good and I'm proud of myself because I'm able to eat in moderation and I don't feel like I'm depriving myself and just feels really good to not be super restrictive but still be able to lose weight because in my opinion from my past and I've shared this with you guys before the more strict I am the more chance I'm going to fail. In my opinion and from what I've seen whether it be from 600lbs people whether it be from the biggest loser although I love those shows (laughs) whether it be from just people that I've seen in real life the faster you lose the weight the less likely you're going to keep it off because it's not always so sustainable because when you lose weight super quickly that means you're restricting yourself a lot. And that is something that Obese2Beast has taught ME. DON'T restrict yourself so much in the beginning because you're probably going to fail. And if you do keep losing weight and you do lose a large chunk more than likely you're gonna gain it back. So I'm not speaking for everyone (laughs) but its just something that I've noticed something other people have noticed and I know FOR MEEEE that if I'm losing weight in a more healthier fashion and not so quickly that I'm going to keep it off. So if you guys don't remember i do wanna lose 50 lbs in these 100 days that's why every 10 days i wanna lose 5 lbs. So that's the end of this vlog and the next time u get a weigh in update will be on day 20, because what I'm gonna be doing is every 10 days I'm gonna come back at y'all I'm gonna give you the weigh ins I'm gonna talk about how i did etcetra etcetra. Oh, i didn't really talk about how i did. So, I did log in every single food I ate for all these 10 days I'm talking EVERY LAST DROP. I don't think I've logged on Weight Watchers like that in a very very long time so, yay to me. Thing is I went over points EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. but what I love about Weight Watchers is that as a whole and as a week it shows how many points you went over and MY goal since I'm now on the 2nd week, I'm actually in the middle of the second week, is to eat less points than I did last week. (claps and double thumbs up herself) so far I'm on the right track. But yeah anyways every ten day I'm gonna come back with the weigh ins talk about how I did see if I hit my goals, etcetra etcetra, so I hope you guys enjoyed this video and I'll see you in my next one (blows kiss) bye."

end.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Zero point foods are food that you can abuse without seeing harm to weight loss goals. In the trials that Weight Watchers has done, weight loss was not hindered for those who did not track these foods. The list is rather long. The point is to get people eating these foods instead of unhealthy options. Those Snickers bars burn up your points and it is very easy for fatties to eat them all. Zero points foods are more nutritious or promote satiety or are high in fiber. Stuff like that. People eat fewer bananas, cauliflowers, and baked scallops than candy bars. Filling up on salad and even fruit is far better than gorging on ice cream and Pringles.

For Fat Ambert, the "zero point" foods serve as a justification for her poor choices. If skinless oven roasted chicken breast is zero points, then chicken nuggets that are breaded and deep fried are also zero points. Because that is how it works. Never mind that Weight Watchers has a "fried" chicken recipe on its website for 3 points (4oz of chicken). When they say "zero points", they are clearly referring to fast food nuggets. Her following Weight Watchers so closely is to blame for her obesity.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

BOMBS?!
kiwifarms.net
Also, y'know, do some physical activities. This hamshank gets winded opening the fridge.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino