WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 1-10 (8/2/2019) -

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Hamber doesn't care about losing weight. That is too hard for our gorl, she is perpetually stuck in her terrible twos and wants what she wants and she wants it NOW. If weight loss doesn't come to her in 10 seconds and if she can't stuff her face and still see results, it ain't gonna happen. What would do her best is to survive off her adipose tissue and not eat anything at all because that would make her drop weight quick enough it might save her from dying and it would be viable for someone her size. That's why bears eat a ton and then hibernate for a few months. It's enough to last them while they sleep. Hamber doesn't do jack shit and at this point shouldn't even be walking because it's putting a lot of pressure on her body which is already weak and compromised. Starving is viable for our gorl, but she unfortunately lives to eat.

JimmyHill'sBlarms

YOU HAPPY NAPPA!
kiwifarms.net
Zero point foods are food that you can abuse without seeing harm to weight loss goals. In the trials that Weight Watchers has done, weight loss was not hindered for those who did not track these foods. The list is rather long. The point is to get people eating these foods instead of unhealthy options. Those Snickers bars burn up your points and it is very easy for fatties to eat them all. Zero points foods are more nutritious or promote satiety or are high in fiber. Stuff like that. People eat fewer bananas, cauliflowers, and baked scallops than candy bars. Filling up on salad and even fruit is far better than gorging on ice cream and Pringles.
That makes a little more sense. I was wondering how the hell did they figured an Egg was Zero points, despite it having fat and calories (I believe it was 3 points back in the day.) I still don't see how you can lose weight though with all these new "zero" point foods. If you use up, say, your 30 Points, get hungry later and eat a Banana and some Carrots, you're still technically going over your points/calorie intake. Do that every day, and boom, you end up gaining.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
She completely ignores that a normal person can easily lose "5" lbs in 10 days. This is no great accomplishment gorl, drop the fork and step up your game.

Still not convinced that she doesn't fudge her weigh ins. There's two shelves on either side of the window above her scale, one is flimsy particle board, the other is slightly more sturdy. Every weigh in where the camera is resting on the flimsy shelf, she magically weighs less.
Not to mention right before this vacation, she complained about all the storms? Seems all these weigh ins are happening on the same bright sunny morning afternoon.
She knows she hasn’t lost jack shit. It’s just clickbait. For someone this big, 5-10 lbs is a normal weight fluctuation. She knows this because she’s done this sort of clickbait before. She makes a video about her supposed magic weight loss then we never hear about it again.

How to fake a successful weight loss a la Amber:

Day 1: Stuff your gut to the brim, claim to not have eaten, weigh yourself.

Day 2: Weigh yourself after eating a normal breakfast.

Day 3: Weigh yourself on empty stomach. You’ve lost so much weight!

Day 4: Don’t eat or drink anything the evening before so you’re dehydrated and shit-free. Weigh yourself on an empty stomach. Ohmuhgerrrd! You’re almost anorexic?

Day 4, evening: binge

Day 5: *crickets*

Yaaaaaawn. Under 500 or gtfo

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
She said that for her when she's losing weight in a healthier fashion she keeps it off.
When the fuck has she ever lost weight and kept it off?
Also how does she know so much about restricting herself when she never has.

Changing the background of her weigh-ins proves that it's a different day. Right?

edited to add: 565.6 oooh, I am really proud of that number. Is she fucking kidding me?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
That makes a little more sense. I was wondering how the hell did they figured an Egg was Zero points, despite it having fat and calories (I believe it was 3 points back in the day.) I still don't see how you can lose weight though with all these new "zero" point foods. If you use up, say, your 30 Points, get hungry later and eat a Banana and some Carrots, you're still technically going over your points/calorie intake. Do that every day, and boom, you end up gaining.
Something to keep in mind is that zero points is only really there for the Freestyle plan which does still provide you with points goals, but is designed for folks who can have a bit more leeway because they aren't fucking morons. Smart Points is a different twist on the system that actually does still calculate points for some of the zero points stuff depending on the portions. That's really what she should be on, but I guarantee she's on Freestyle. Bitch ain't going to lose a goddamn thing. She's on a vacay sichyashun so you know her fatass is gaining.

log_breath

kiwifarms.net
Oh shut up bitch. You don't choose healthy foods to begin with, stop blaming your former weight loss doctor for you being a complete and total failure with losing weight because your lack of brain proved you can't understand the simplest of instructions when it comes to food.

Weight Watchers isn't going to do anything, just like the nine billion other times you've done WW. You are still going to choose foods with the most calories and fat and little nutritional value.
I saw a conspiracy that the one that went to the weight loss Doctor was Becky and Amber just tagged along which would explain Becky losing the weight and the doctor's suggestions not seeming to be aimed at a 600 pounder. Which of course the perfect way to sabotage your loving girlfriend is to take her on a food vacation situation when she's having a bit of progress.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
A b-nan is around 100kcal while also providing fiber, vitamins, and such. It is a much healthier option than a 200kcal candy bar even if you can restrict yourself to only five of those candy bars. Same with carrots.

You gotta remember that giant lardarse fatso beats are not that way because they eat a gorilla's ration of nanners every day. Amberlynn is not munching on a wheelbarrow of carrots. She is fat because she makes really unhealthy choices that are low in nutritional value while being very high in calories. Shifting her craving fillers to fruits and vegetables would be very helpful on her "weight loss journey." But she just cheats and lies. WW says beans, so she eats a tub of jelly beans and then "I quit weight watchers. I does not work for me. They told me to eat JBs so I binged on them. I'ma justa gonna counta calories. uh."
Something to keep in mind is that zero points is only really there for the Freestyle plan which does still provide you with points goals, but is designed for folks who can have a bit more leeway because they aren't fucking morons. Smart Points is a different twist on the system that actually does still calculate points for some of the zero points stuff depending on the portions. That's really what she should be on, but I guarantee she's on Freestyle. "B-word" ain't going to lose a goddamn thing. She's on a vacay sichyashun so you know her fat[bottom] is gaining.
She cheats and lies. The type of plan does not matter. No matter what she is told, she uses her few surviving brain cells to come up with a way to include the things she wants to eat. Then she fails and blames the plan that she did not follow for being too strict or too permissive. Cycle beings again.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I saw a conspiracy that the one that went to the weight loss Doctor was Becky and Amber just tagged along which would explain Becky losing the weight and the doctor's suggestions not seeming to be aimed at a 600 pounder. Which of course the perfect way to sabotage your loving girlfriend is to take her on a food vacation situation when she's having a bit of progress.
I don't buy it, but it's an interesting thought. Maybe they both went and Becks is actually following the advice, but Hamber specifically said that Becks wasn't "trying, trying" to lose weight. I think Becks just started eating normal portions and it just naturally happened...if it happened. I still don't buy that she's lost that much weight although I will say it looks like some of her shirts aren't quite as sausage casing looking as they used to be.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
but Hamber specifically said that Becks wasn't "trying, trying" to lose weight.
As if she's reliable lol
Sounds like a liar giving unnecessary detail to me. Like, "I don't want them to know or even speculate that shes getting help and that I never went" and adds it in to silence the autists and tinfoil hats. She's known to do that, just like when she said she did "hours and hours and hours" of research on Optavia

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net
Hmmmmm.
560s. She’s really close lads.
When this round of weight watchers fails and the cycle closes I say she will put on another 20 pounds. That will push her into the 580s.... nice!
I bet once she finishes this cycle and then completes one more cycle after this one we will have finally hit 600! I’m excited. 💕

Reactions: Diet Coke 4 Life

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
“Most people would rather eat the Snickers bar instead of the two bananas because it tastes better”

Speak for yourself you gluttonous hog. Not everybody needs to stuff their face with processed sugar every meal. I’ll take the fucking bananas thank you very much.
Right? Sure, you might be in the mood for a candy bar now and then, but it's baffling that she thinks it's normal to always choose the worst option possible.

Something to keep in mind is that zero points is only really there for the Freestyle plan which does still provide you with points goals, but is designed for folks who can have a bit more leeway because they aren't fucking morons. Smart Points is a different twist on the system that actually does still calculate points for some of the zero points stuff depending on the portions. That's really what she should be on, but I guarantee she's on Freestyle. Bitch ain't going to lose a goddamn thing. She's on a vacay sichyashun so you know her fatass is gaining.
Loopholelynn strikes again. Keep choosing that Snickers bar, gorl.

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
I think she was actually being truthful in that she went to a weight loss doctor, he gave her a weight loss plan but she didn't agree with it because it was too restrictive and didn't allow her to eat what she wants, so she does what she does and she lied and twisted the narrative around to best suit her excuses and to feel better about doing so.

Becky losing weight is probably because she realized she was gaining too much and wanted to lose weight and she can actually put in the work and lose it. Though I'm fully on board with ALR being jealous and wanting to sabotage Becky's weight loss.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
So, going by the recap, she was, at that point (day 1), STILL claiming to be 567, despite gaining a whole NEW 3-in-1 copier/printer/fax-machine sized lump in the midsection, more face, neck, leg, and arm fat, after she came back last time? None of that brought about any weight gain? And we're also supposed to believe Becky is technically the same size as she was when we met her, thought she clearly isn't? This new, 'seriously something is about to happen, scary-fat' Amber, is thinner than she was months ago, now, according to her 'after day 1' weigh ins, despite being demonstrably larger and struggling even more to walk and breathe?

In her video where she admits to lying, she states that she lied about her weight and about her gf's. But now claims, 'Why would I lie?', as if it's the most logical question, when she's already admitted to doing just that. So, she should tell us. Does she think we don't remember how things were just 2 months ago? Like mixing up the videos is going to confuse everyone and they won't be able to put 2 + 2 together.

Last edited:

Pastel_Ace33

kiwifarms.net
Hmmmmm.
560s. She’s really close lads.
When this round of weight watchers fails and the cycle closes I say she will put on another 20 pounds. That will push her into the 580s.... nice!
I bet once she finishes this cycle and then completes one more cycle after this one we will have finally hit 600! I’m excited. 💕
Let's be real, she's already there, she's been there. In fact I am one hundred percent convinced she has found someone (because there is no way she is smart enough to do it herself) to edit what she really looks like in videos so at the very least it looks like she is 'maintaining'
I think this huge ball of blubber is probably sitting at 620 by now with no signs of slowing down in the near future. (Until death comes for her of course)

kiwifarms.net
I think instead of a scale she should just do measurements or atleast once in awhile. If she's doing this to be a freak show I'm sure alot of us would be curious how big her arms and legs are. She could also finally measure around her chest and maybe get a new bra in the right size.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
I think instead of a scale she should just do measurements or atleast once in awhile. If she's doing this to be a freak show I'm sure alot of us would be curious how big her arms and legs are. She could also finally measure around her chest and maybe get a new bra in the right size.
Bitch would need some industrial measuring tape or to glue 3 of them together to get around that girth.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino