WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 1-10 (8/2/2019) -

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
She dun goofed wearing clothes with the weigh-in. She forgot that the only reason she was pointing the camera at the ceiling was because she was naked. Now she's not naked and has no excuse for not showing the scale, and STILL points it at a ceiling.

Anyway, doesn't really matter. Nobody believes her bullshit anyway since we have eyes. Her breathing is getting noticeably labored, the Acanthosis Nigricans is spreading to her wrists now, and her arms grew wings. This gorl has no rock bottom. As someone said recently: lying, manipulating and failing is kind of her brand.

All she's successfully done with her life is monetize her own failure. And I bet she's fucking proud of that too, since she takes pride in exclusively stupid shit. ("Look, this chair with ARMS didn't collapse under the weight of me. So proud.")

I'm genuinely curious how she'll spin the narrative, when she's physically incapable of leaving her bed for any length of time. The only change of scenery we'll be treated to is whatever Becky shows us on errand runs.

Lookin' grim, guise. *sigh*

RemoveKebab

Fat Shaming is Haram
kiwifarms.net
I am convinced that she films a bunch of weigh-ins at once.

Weighs herself
Grab 2 dusty journals and weigh again
Grab 4 dusty journals and weigh again
Grab Rairity and weigh again, etc.

I bet she has a hundred different weights already recorded to hide her true weight for months.

If someone wants to be really autistic, they can look for days where she had the same weight recently to determine if she used the same video twice.

She sits in bed for 22 hours a day. She has time to record and edit all these "weigh-ins".

I want a live weigh-in streamed to YouTube with current proof of life. She will never do it because she is over 600 ellbees and doesn't want to admit it. Ever.

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
She dun goofed wearing clothes with the weigh-in. She forgot that the only reason she was pointing the camera at the ceiling was because she was naked. Now she's not naked and has no excuse for not showing the scale, and STILL points it at a ceiling.

Anyway, doesn't really matter. Nobody believes her bullshit anyway since we have eyes. Her breathing is getting noticeably labored, the Acanthosis Nigricans is spreading to her wrists now, and her arms grew wings. This gorl has no rock bottom. As someone said recently: lying, manipulating and failing is kind of her brand.

All she's successfully done with her life is monetize her own failure. And I bet she's fucking proud of that too, since she takes pride in exclusively stupid shit. ("Look, this chair with ARMS didn't collapse under the weight of me. So proud.")

I'm genuinely curious how she'll spin the narrative, when she's physically incapable of leaving her bed for any length of time. The only change of scenery we'll be treated to is whatever Becky shows us on errand runs.

Lookin' grim, guise. *sigh*
People are comparing Amber to the slatons and saying that if they've lived this long then so can she, but I genuinely think that at this point the slatons are healthier than Albert. They're just more disfigured and uglier than she is so it may not look that way to someone who's not familiar with Amber and her bullshit. She's definitely over 600 at this point and is barely clearing 5'3. The hooves are becoming actual pig trotters and the toes are rapidly drifting apart. The beetus brown tint is getting darker by the minute. Her neck is literally non existent, her shoulders and head are practically a triangle. That tube of fat around her throat is slowly suffocating her. She is well on her way to death. We will be getting pillow mountain torrid hauls and mookbongs, and maybe footage of Twinkie stooor using Amber as a heating pad. That's about it.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
walking for 7 more seconds before nearly passing out after months of "training" even though she gained weight is something to brag about

stepping on the scale 9 days in a row is an acomplishment

another fucking clickbait. took her 3 minutes to say that she forgot to bring the scale during her staycation in lexington yet she titles her video as a weight in. at least she didn't forget the bucket list.

says she's been trying to lose weight for 6 years but the only thing she did was to gain weight. and for someone who claims to have been "trying" to lose weight for that long you'd at least know that you shouldn't fucking weight yourself in after you eat and drink

pants and a shirt weight 2lbs??? really gorl?

lol @ her saying she feels swollen some days and puts the blame on that for weighing more

not only does she think that stepping on the scale once day for 9 days in a row an achievement, she also manages to fuck that up by drinking and eating before doing it

incredible. no hope for this hambeast. she won't be strict because she thinks she'll fail. of course she will right from the get-go if that's the first thing she thinks of

really fucking hate how she finds excuses to not lose TOO MUCH at first. the only way you can put those lbs back up if you "restrict yourself too much" if you start picking up bad eating habits again.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Conspiratorially speaking... the camera was right next to the window which is where the abandoned pink weights now reside. The weights are 3lbs a piece, and she claims to have lost 5 in a series of weigh ins that I would lay hard cash down happened on the same day.

If you look at the weigh in list on the first page, more than one of the gains/losses appears to be happening in approximately 3lb increments.

:thinking:

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe the weigh ins either. She is quite visibly fatter. On a normal human when they look fatter there's much less circumference for the fat to gather around so it must take less fat for a human to look fatter.

On Al she has so much more real estate to gather fat so it takes so much more fat to actually make her look fatter.

1+1+615=Al is 600lbs

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
The weigh ins were clearly all in the same day, Hamber doesn't wake everyday at the same time to weight, she claimed to some of it was before (just woke) and after eat (later), tho the light is very similar (consistent, not even a weather change) in all frames, the fan is always regular also, and at some point she claims not even "remember" how much was the day before... pff
And more, if you weight yourself all dressed why not show the scale and your feet on it? Thought the excuse was being naked.... Stupid bitch, as usual can't remember her lahs anymore.

day1.pngday2.pngday3.pngday4.pngday5.png
day6.pngday7.pngday8.pngday9.png

You look exactly the same as when you're 560lbs, sure boo boo....
Btw, black suppose to make you look thinner,,,

Screenshot_57bb.pngScreenshot_90b.png

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm just waiting for her backlog of videos to run out so we can see how fat she really is.
Just watch a couple of Eric's recent vlogs. Heavily recommend watching on mute because he's insufferable, but his vlogs are pretty up to date and she is fucking MASSIVE.
really fucking hate how she finds excuses to not lose TOO MUCH at first. the only way you can put those lbs back up if you "restrict yourself too much" if you start picking up bad eating habits again.
It makes no sense. For someone her size, she should be rapidly dropping in the beginning. Rapidly. Why does she think Dr. Now sets goal of like 60 elbees in the first 1-2 months?

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
CICO doesn’t let you it whatever you want. Sure, you can technically eat 1 lbs of sugar to get your calories but you’ll be hungry all day long. Sugar doesn’t fill you up for long. When you do CICO, you quickly realize you have to eat a lot of low-calorie foods to fill your stomach and avoid overeating calorie-dense ones.

400 kcal of bananas is preferable on CICO to 400 kcal of chocolate bars because the bananas have a lot of fiber which fills you up and keeps you full for longer.

WW is just a shittier form of CICO that repackages calories into points and of course wants you pay for their “hard” work. You could achieve the exact same result by counting calories instead. Actually you could most likely get better results since some of their choices are questionable.
Big AL needing WW points to inform her that a banana is a healthier option for a 600lb death fat than a candy bar tells you all you need to know about this "weight loss journey".

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she gained, lost the same 5 lb that don't mean anything as always, and is now right back where she started. She's stuck in a fucking loop that won't end until she dies.
She doesn't want to lose weight. I believe her when she says she's terrified of gallstones. I believe her when she says she's terrified of loose skin. But the thing she never admits is that, above all, she doesn't want to put in the work. If she could snap her fingers and be thin of course she would, but she absolutely does not want to be on a diet and stick to that diet.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino