WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 1-10 (8/2/2019) -

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
She wants a diet where she can eat whatever she wants and lose the weight. She hasnt found one yet but she keeps getting back on the bike.
Her Canadian sister Chantal is on the same search. Wonder which one will be successful first??

As Big Al said she’ll “never stop trying”. & my favorite- “If I didn’t care & wasn’t trying I would be well over 600 lbs by now”. She really doesn’t understand that the human body will not just let you keep gaining & gaining. Eventually it’ll tap the fuck out!! (& as if she isn’t already over 600lbs).

jellybean

kiwifarms.net
Spoiler alert: Amber talks about how SOOPER PROUD she is of herself for losing weight while being very noticeably out of breath just from talking.

She says she reached her goal of losing 5 pounds. Even though she gained some first & reached 568, but in her last weigh in she was 563. The math and mental gymnastics are truly exhausting. According to her, she is doing amazingly well and if she hadn't conveniently forgotten her scale, she would absolutely for sure have shown us how she has been continuing to lose weight while on the trip.
I don't understand how she's proud of losing five pounds. If she skipped dinner and took a fat shit, she'd probably lose 5 in a day. AT LEAST.

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
She wants a diet where she can eat whatever she wants and lose the weight. She hasnt found one yet but she keeps getting back on the bike.
She should have gotten on the cocaine/crack/meth diet then. It's too late for that now though, her heart is too taxed by the elbees to handle it.

Amber's not dead though, we know that because she came on to defend herself about leaving the handicap scooter in the parking lot.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
She should have gotten on the cocaine/crack/meth diet then. It's too late for that now though, her heart is too taxed by the elbees to handle it.

Amber's not dead though, we know that because she came on to defend herself about leaving the handicap scooter in the parking lot.
If she ever became a crackhead, Amber's food addiction is so bad that she might take a 20 piece McNugget over a 3 lb rock and some extra pipes. I'm dead serious.

kiwifarms.net
For the record, I got super autistic and checked. The portion size for plain boneless, skinless chicken breast to be zero points is 3 oz. If you have several portions, then points do start adding up. Sorry, sis, those McNuggets do actually have points.

I was thinking she'd try to twist things with the free points thing by saying those chocolate covered banana pops are free points. even though she says she doesn't like bananas... not sure if she was really a dumdum thinking chicken mcnuggest were free points or just trying to make the diet "is what works for her". And then she turned around and said WW wasn't for her because it allowed her to eat fast food like the weight loss doctor said it's ok to eat fast food. She should just stop this whole weight loss thing and just tell people she is happy living her life the way it is and she doesn't care if she dies before 30.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
I actually really liked this video. It's good content. I laughed my ass off at her dumb fatlogic with the bananas/candy comparison, as if she did not just eat a bag of literal goddamn candy bananas the day before.

She made excuses before the weigh ins, she was making excuses as she got on the scale, nine days in a row, and then made more excuses till the end of the video. And then had the balls to say she was proud of herself. I fuckin' loved it.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I finally have had the chance to WATCH this asinine drivvel.
Oh my god. Her shelf ass has got to be jealous of the shit that comes out of her mouth. Lol.

My favourite part was when she forgot her own lies in SUCH an exceptional way she literally showed us that she was wearing her clothes before turning the camera back towards the ceiling. Bravo, gorl. Prove your OWN bullshit wrong. Good jerb.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
"Venturing out and choosing healthier foods for me"

This meal had almost 4000 sodium in it so its perfectly fine here, but the doctors diet it wasnt safe. Note this is just one meal so she most likley cleared 8k sodium with the rest of her meals. This resturant serves salads, grilled chicken and sides of veggies btw and Becky brings her a fried potatoes and a burger because "she wants it"

Screenshot_2019-08-02-18-08-58-1.png

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
Prepare for 30 days of Lexington;

I am starting to think something bad has happened, she has been very quiet and we are 2 months behind in content. In the timeline we have barely got to June 15th. It says online that Lexington pride was 28th and the 29th of June.

but yeah bullshit on the consistant 10lbs for 8 freaking months.
This timeline is ridiculous and I can’t begin to try and figure it out, but is there evidence that AL was planning on going to Lexington for Pride again?

It would be pretty funny if she went a second time and pulled the same shit as last year. On second thought, we just saw what that content would be like.

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
The day 1 weigh-in clip is the same video clip as the day 1 weigh-in she filmed the day after her appointment with the surgeon. The appointment with the surgeon was June 6th and the day 1 weigh-in was on June 7th.

Which means the date when the first part of this video was recorded is possibly Father's Day, June 16th. That is if she didn't just film a bunch of weigh-ins in one day and didn't even bother to keep track of how many she was supposed to make.

Edit: As punishment for not noticing that @L_I_F_T_E_D said in the OP that the day 1 weigh-in was the day after the surgeon's visit, I've updated my weigh-in chart (the shame did not stop me from stealing his notes):

tl;dr Amber weighs .4 lbs more on June 16 than when she started her first 100 day weigh-in and tried 3 different diets.

*** = did not weigh in

Day 01 (May 6): 562.8lbs
Day 02 (May 7): 564.2lbs
Day 03 (May 8 :564.4lbs
Day 04 (May 9): 562.4lbs
Day 05 (May 10): 562.6lbs
Day 06 (May 11): 563.6lbs
Day 07 (May 12): ***
Day 08 (May 13): 566.8lbs
Day 09 (May 14): ***
Day 10 (May 15): ***
Day 11 (May 16) 566.4lbs
Day 12 (May 17) ***
Day 13 (May 18 ): 565.8lbs
Day 14 (May 19) 566.6lbs
Day 15 (May 20) 565.0lbs
Day 16 (May 21) 567.0lbs
Day 17 (May 22) ***
Day 18 (May 23) ***

Attempt #2:

Day 01 (June 7): 567.4 lbs
Day 02 (June 8 ):568.6LB ("already ate and drank")
Day 03 (June 9): 568.8LB (wearing "2LB clothes")
Day 04 (June 10): 565.6LB
Day 05 (June 11): 566.2LB ("already ate and drank")
Day 06 (June 12): 565.2LB
Day 07 (June 13): 564.6LB
Day 08 (June 14): 564.0LB
Day 09 (June 15): 563.2LB
Day 10 (June 16) - *** Lexington vacay

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This timeline is ridiculous and I can’t begin to try and figure it out, but is there evidence that AL was planning on going to Lexington for Pride again?

It would be pretty funny if she went a second time and pulled the same shit as last year. On second thought, we just saw what that content would be like.
We don’t have a concrete timeline, but I think we’re somewhere around early July, maybe. Lexington pride was the last weekend of June and if the fags aren’t there I doubt they went to pride. There’s absolutely no way Hamber could physically handle it. She can only walk 3 minutes. Add the KY summer heat and we have one massive bloated corpse.

ETA: I stand corrected, this would’ve been before pride. This bitch is seriously a month and a half behind.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino