WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 1-10 (8/2/2019) -

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
I have a few thoughts:

1) if she was serious about weight loss she WOULD take her scale on vacation with her, I’ve seen it done
2) I understand her not filming herself on the scale if she’s naked because NO ONE wants to see that, but the time she had clothes on she coulda easily filmed herself on there
3) Her weight loss is a good reflection of her whole channel; losing minor amounts of weight and using it as an excuse to binge and put on a ton of weight.

Dear me.

Edited to fix errors

Last edited:
Reactions: YOUR MOM

Citroen

kiwifarms.net
I love how past Amber still doesn't know the viewers sussed out that she had simply input 3 packages of Jack's peppered jerky into myfitnesspal to come up with the precise 720 calories and 4600 mg sodium figure she brought up in the "truth about the weight loss doctor" video as being the macros of the plan the doctor had put her on. Just in case there was any doubt left on how willfully manipulative this woman is.

Precisely 720 calories, 4590 sodium

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I understand her not filming herself on the scale if she’s naked because NO ONE wants to see that
The fact that people on MSHPL get paid extra for a naked shower scene suggests that there probably are some people out there who do want to see that.

Honestly I'm curious to find out what the fuck she's got that was giving her the appearance of a third nipple earlier this year.
firefox_2019-03-05_17-39-11.png

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused, now. Has there been any recent content out of her lately or has every single video been over a month old at the time of release? When did she start to "roll back" the release dates for her videos, and have we since passed the date in her videos where she started to do that? Normally I'd say that she's just doing it to mess with people but I've never known Amber to stick to doing anything for this long before, apart from eating.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
The fact that people on MSHPL get paid extra for a naked shower scene suggests that there probably are some people out there who do want to see that.

Honestly I'm curious to find out what the fuck she's got that was giving her the appearance of a third nipple earlier this year.
View attachment 873959
I thought that was from her pulling her shirt, not a growth. It’s the cloth that was previously pinched as she attempted to stretch out the already stretched out cloth.

Or it’s an udder idk

bev

kiwifarms.net
S
I'm confused, now. Has there been any recent content out of her lately or has every single video been over a month old at the time of release? When did she start to "roll back" the release dates for her videos, and have we since passed the date in her videos where she started to do that? Normally I'd say that she's just doing it to mess with people but I've never known Amber to stick to doing anything for this long before, apart from eating.
She's always been a couple weeks behind. She went on a two week hiatus and "filmed" a shitload of videos during that hiatus. She then started releasing videos filmed prior to that, and daily posts up backlogged footage while filming more mundane content, uploading only one a day. So the backlog is slowly increasing, if that makes sense.

So yeah, 30+ days have passed for us, but the footage she's uploaded only chronicled 1.5-2.5 weeks. The only recent stuff is from other sm.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

xoxo_gossipgorl

kiwifarms.net
Prepare for 30 days of Lexington;

I am starting to think something bad has happened, she has been very quiet and we are 2 months behind in content. In the timeline we have barely got to June 15th. It says online that Lexington pride was 28th and the 29th of June.

but yeah bullshit on the consistant 10lbs for 8 freaking months.
I think that if something bad happened she would be hyping up the future video on twitter, like she did with the weight loss doctor one.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing bad has happened to her, she is just increasing in laziness, slothfulness, and overall blobbiness. As the backlogged, old, out of date videos continue to slowly roll out on their own pre-recorded and pre-set schedule she doesn't actually have to do anything except lounge around all hot and mayonaissingly on pillow mountain without a care in the world.

Chew, chew, oink oink, chomp chomp.

Napoleon OG

True and honest lurker.
kiwifarms.net
What a lazy cuntbag. I lost 42 kg (92 pounds) on a diet consisting of: 300 grams of grilled pork chops daily, disgusting salads made with mixed vegetables straight outta the can, 3 hard boiled eggs, sugar-free mint tea and/or black coffee whenever the hunger would strike really hard (usually after 5 PM). That was my diet for an entire year (including holidays) and I didn't even bother to work out because I'm also a lazy cuntbag, all this weight was lost on a 1100-1200 calories diet. I think I lost an average of 800 grams per week through starvation.

W

WS 530

kiwifarms.net
With WW i think the idea is to stuff yourself silly on healthy "0" point food (and teach you what to eat) so you dont physically have space for anything that has points.

With her it will be stuff yourself silly to get to the point limit and add 0 point food on the top of it.

You cant cure stupidity.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I love how past Amber still doesn't know the viewers sussed out that she had simply input 3 packages of Jack's peppered jerky into myfitnesspal to come up with the precise 720 calories and 4600 mg sodium figure she brought up in the "truth about the weight loss doctor" video as being the macros of the plan the doctor had put her on. Just in case there was any doubt left on how willfully manipulative this woman is.

Precisely 720 calories, 4590 sodium
Yeah, the doctor didn't put her on a 700 calorie a day diet. He put her on a 700 calories of snacks a day diet.

Sertraline

Horny Cock Sleeve
kiwifarms.net
>4.2 elbees over the course of 9 days
That's not bad if she can sustain that. Otherwise, it would have just been indicative of a very large bowel movement. It's hard to tell with animals of this size.

Reactions: Strawberry Pocky

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
With WW i think the idea is to stuff yourself silly on healthy "0" point food (and teach you what to eat) so you dont physically have space for anything that has points.

With her it will be stuff yourself silly to get to the point limit and add 0 point food on the top of it.

You cant cure stupidity.
Yep, thats the exact "logic" of WW (and sister program Slimmers World) hope that the fatties fill up on zero point or zero "syn" foods like kale or broccoli and the poundage will melt off. If you have even a halfway decently functioning brain you can read the pamphlets and manuals and probably listen during the weekly meetings and do just fine. But then again you would think that if it was that easy, you wouldn't have gotten to be such a big huge lard-arse who NEEDS an expensive program to help you lose weight now in the first place, right?

And then there's the fact that -for Hambler- this is going to be something like her 4th or 5th round of WW if her own narrative is to be believed. If 75 points of McNuggets aint lost you no weight before gorl.....

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's cheater logic, tbh. Binging isn't in the spirit of the plan. The point of WW "zero foods" isn't for fatties to gorge themselves on low-calorie foods. You're supposed to stick to your calorie limit (counting points instead of calories, because counting calories is too hard apparently) and Zero foods are there if you need them. Key word IF. The idea is that with WW you don't have to stick to a "diet" and can still eat out, can still eat the same foods you cook for your family, etc. etc. muh moderation.

Zero points are intended to work like this: You stick to your plan but find yourself still feeling HONGRY. You pick something from the zero points list and have it (ONE serving) that way you can feel satisfied without torpedoing your progress. Or, if you know you have a party or something coming up, you might intentionally eat zero points foods during the day leading up to that party. This is how the program was designed, and it is how I imagine most fatties use WW. Most fat people simply overeat, they do not gorge themselves on staggering volumes of food like deathfats including our gorl. Most people don't pre-emptively choke down 15 items from the Zero list every single day because they have to feel sickeningly full at all times.

As many times as Amberlynn has done weight watchers, she hasn't once done it correctly. There are people who do WW correctly and still fail, plenty of failures, but usually because they either give up before reaching goal or they lose the weight, quit WW and gain back. I'm pretty sure most people on WW don't abuse the zero points foods like you describe because their brains aren't as damaged as Amberlynn and they'd think to themselves "What's the point of doing this program if I'm going to twist the logic and cheat so badly? I'd only be cheating myself."

The program simply wasn't designed for deathfats; it's for common fatties only. Something designed for deathfats would be like, optifast/medifast.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Good Lord why is she even pretending to attempt another 100 days of weighing in?? She didn't stick with it the first time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino