Will post recap shortly. Guess: Not a "weight loss" at all (duh)
WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 - 8/11/2019 (Day 54 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:
- We WERE told we'd be getting these in "10-day batches"
- Reminder of her 100-Day Challenge/Goals and reminder of her caveat of "unless I'm not near a scale".
- It's STORMEEN again outside (so those "rumbles" are weather, not noises coming out of Hamber)
- Gotta throw in NarrationLynn to EXPLAIN things before the actual weigh-in videos that stretch this to 11 fucking minutes!
- Emergency "dental visit" explains why she was able to eat all them sweets. "I've never been so grateful for anyone in my life" *Necky off-camera glares*
- Hamber was FORCED to eat soft foods, and the "recommended" foods were all "processed and full of sodium". BLAME THE TOOTH!!!
- Admits multiple times it's excuses. SHE chose Ice Cream. But the TRAUMA of getting a tooth removed!!!
- Her period is still going on. Too "scared" to see a gynocologist (more likely can't find one that can handle someone of her immenseness). Her period makes her HONGRY. BLAME THE PERIOD!!!
- Her period makes her swell? Whatever. BLAME THE SWELLEEEENN!!!
- More bullshit about "moving a lot more". Moving makes her "swell"? BLAME THE SWELLEEEENN MORE!!!
- More energy! (Sure it's not the sugar rush from all those unhealthy bingeen foods?)
Day 09 (June 15): 563.2LB (swollen complaint)
Day 10 (June 16): *** Lexington vacay
Day 11 (June 17): *** Lexington vacay
Day 12 (June 18 ): *** Lexington vacay
Day 13 (June 19): 566.0LB (swollen complaint, blame the vacay)
Day 14 (June 20): 571.0LB (swollen complaint?)
Day 15 (June 21): 570.8LB ("started period"?? Claimed started on Day 3 vacay, swollen complaint)
Day 16 (June 22): 571.8LB
Day 17 (June 23): 572.4LB (dentist happened, "haven't been on track", claims THIS is "her heaviest")
Day 18 (June 24): 572.4LB (sodium excuse, NO WATER excuse)
Day 19 (June 25): 568.0LB
Day 20 (June 26): 566.2LB
- Claims the +5 and -4 days were related to "swelling". (Not the normal fluctuation of the less than 1% of her insane weight that equates to and "normal" people experience.)
- If math worked the way it should regarding her actual goals, "I don't see that happening." So why have goals?
- Hamber is unhappy with her progress. (Internet is collectively way more unhappy.)
TL;DR: Results Days 11-20 = GAIN of 3.0 elbees, and LOTS of excuses!