WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 - 8/11/2019 - (Day 54 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net

Will post recap shortly. Guess: Not a "weight loss" at all (duh)

Edit: RECAP!

WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 - 8/11/2019 (Day 54 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- We WERE told we'd be getting these in "10-day batches"

- Reminder of her 100-Day Challenge/Goals and reminder of her caveat of "unless I'm not near a scale".

- It's STORMEEN again outside (so those "rumbles" are weather, not noises coming out of Hamber)

- Gotta throw in NarrationLynn to EXPLAIN things before the actual weigh-in videos that stretch this to 11 fucking minutes!

NEGATIVES:
- Emergency "dental visit" explains why she was able to eat all them sweets. "I've never been so grateful for anyone in my life" *Necky off-camera glares*
- Hamber was FORCED to eat soft foods, and the "recommended" foods were all "processed and full of sodium". BLAME THE TOOTH!!!
- Admits multiple times it's excuses. SHE chose Ice Cream. But the TRAUMA of getting a tooth removed!!!
- Her period is still going on. Too "scared" to see a gynocologist (more likely can't find one that can handle someone of her immenseness). Her period makes her HONGRY. BLAME THE PERIOD!!!
- Her period makes her swell? Whatever. BLAME THE SWELLEEEENN!!!

POSITIVES:
- More bullshit about "moving a lot more". Moving makes her "swell"? BLAME THE SWELLEEEENN MORE!!!
- More energy! (Sure it's not the sugar rush from all those unhealthy bingeen foods?)

WEIGH INS:
Day 09 (June 15): 563.2LB (swollen complaint)
Day 10 (June 16): *** Lexington vacay
Day 11 (June 17): *** Lexington vacay
Day 12 (June 18 ): *** Lexington vacay
Day 13 (June 19): 566.0LB (swollen complaint, blame the vacay)
Day 14 (June 20): 571.0LB (swollen complaint?)
Day 15 (June 21): 570.8LB ("started period"?? Claimed started on Day 3 vacay, swollen complaint)
Day 16 (June 22): 571.8LB
Day 17 (June 23): 572.4LB (dentist happened, "haven't been on track", claims THIS is "her heaviest")
Day 18 (June 24): 572.4LB (sodium excuse, NO WATER excuse)
Day 19 (June 25): 568.0LB
Day 20 (June 26): 566.2LB

- Claims the +5 and -4 days were related to "swelling". (Not the normal fluctuation of the less than 1% of her insane weight that equates to and "normal" people experience.)

- If math worked the way it should regarding her actual goals, "I don't see that happening." So why have goals?

- Hamber is unhappy with her progress. (Internet is collectively way more unhappy.)

TL;DR: Results Days 11-20 = GAIN of 3.0 elbees, and LOTS of excuses!

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
She went to an "emergency dentist" and got her wisdom tooth removed.

Obligatory blaming her period for her being "swollen" and pigging out like she always does.

From that highest weight to the weight she ended on is a typical drop that can happen once you un-bloat and take a shit, though. That's not fat loss, but she'll pat herself on the shelf as if it is.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino