WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 - 8/11/2019 - (Day 54 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net
I always find it so amusing how she is SO excited about losing like 1-20 pounds (more like 1-5 pounds) over and over. It's just silly. She takes her clothes off, she tries to weigh herself before she eats, even removes her earrings.... it's just utter nonsense trying to squeeze .6 loss as a "victory" and gaining 2 pounds as something to "freakout" over
These numbers are just miniscule when dealing with somebody that is 600 pounds that they don't even matter.
Like, seriously - you should disregard them. That is why the doctor told you not to even bother weighing yourself.
The flux of your weight when you're ingesting thousands, upon thousands, of calories is so varied that it's not even accurate. She even admits that she gained 5 pounds over night, and lost 4 pounds like the next day. That's how unimportant the numbers are at this point. The only reason she even weighs herself at this point is because it's a small dopamine hit when she pulls the slot machine and gets cherries (very small weight loss) instead of bananas (weight gain)... it's just addicting like gambling is addicting.
Unless she changes her behaviors, which she hasn't, because she's still fixating on the pettiness of little details she'll continue cycling her weight slowly, but surely upwards.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Yeeeeeeah, I dunno about the "emergency dentist" situation type deal. I can't get passed the logistics. How? When? Could it have been the reason for the sudden vacay? Big Al never showed a moment where she might have been recovering from a tooth extraction. Antibiotics and orajel and massive doses of tylenol could beat that tooth pain into submission (for a while). And more than just one tooth has gotta be going balls up inside that black hole...I have questions.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Im willing to bet amber soaks thru the largest absorbency tampon and pad in under a hour. Thats usually the norm for womans that size who have that problem. Please amber go to the gyno to give poor Becky a fucking break.

I honestly want to know how they would get her to lay down with her legs up to check anything, it would take a whole team to hold her legs instead of the stir-ups and she would be crying the entire time. The poor doc would have to resort to telling her to lose weight first but😬

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Im willing to bet amber soaks thru the largest absorbency tampon and pad in under a hour. Thats usually the norm for womans that size who have that problem. Please amber go to the gyno to give poor Becky a fucking break.

I honestly want to know how they would get her to lay down with her legs up to check anything, it would take a whole team to hold her legs instead of the stir-ups and she would be crying the entire time. The poor doc would have to resort to telling her to lose weight first but😬
Unlikely any gyno would even attempt a pelvic exam. AL can't lay down on her back for long because she can't breathe easily. She can't raise her legs or bend her knees enough to use normal table stirrups. She can't sit up and have assistants manually hold her legs because her gut/gunt would be in the way. Speaking of her gunt, you know her labia majora are huge because of her weight, so the doc is gonna need a longer speculum to reach her cervix. Any gyno that wanted to give her an exam would need to get creative to diagnose her.

All this assuming she can fit on a regular examination table. They'd probably have better luck bending her over one and strapping on one of these:
1565550217608.jpeg

(E: spelling and basic grammar)

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
well I watched... now I know why I put it off. she said there's some vlog about the dentist if we haven't watched it yet? I'm so confused with this timeline, so there is a video not uploaded yet? there better be. I want to hear how this dentist wanted to have sex with her.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Yeeeeeeah, I dunno about the "emergency dentist" situation type deal. I can't get passed the logistics. How? When? Could it have been the reason for the sudden vacay? Big Al never showed a moment where she might have been recovering from a tooth extraction. Antibiotics and orajel and massive doses of tylenol could beat that tooth pain into submission (for a while). And more than just one tooth has gotta be going balls up inside that black hole...I have questions.
The more I think about it, I think she made the whole thing up to have a "storyline" to talk about. Her ridiculous use of the word "swollen" when she's referring to being "bloated" aside, the word "swollen" would have been appropriate after getting her tooth out. But we don't see any footage of her after she supposedly gets the tooth out, we just hear about it after the fact, with no details other than blaming it on her eating shit food. No talking about the actual procedure, no talking about any special accommodations that might have been needed due to her being the size of a planet, no mention of whatever painkillers they gave her for after the procedure. Nothing.

I'm starting to think the same thing regarding her bleeding belly button. Obviously she wouldn't be expected to show it to us on camera, but if it had happened, wouldn't she have gotten blood all over one of her tarps? Why didn't she show us one of her stained shirts? Getting blood out of clothing is a pain in the ass, and knowing how she puts forth zero effort, a bloody shirt is as good as ruined.

She's full of fat and full of shit.

Any gyno that wanted to give her an exam would need to get creative to diagnose her.
The manual exam would be pointless, there's no way her organs could be felt with all that fat in the way. Would she need to have an ultrasound instead?

Bitchler

Dank memes for the pure race
kiwifarms.net
That's what I was thinking. Not once did she ever look in pain from a wisdom tooth. Homegirl would've been complaining and mentioning it in her 'vlogs' constantly if that were the case. She's just trying to find excuses to make her weight gain look okay in her own eyes.

Must be nice, having to keep making up lies so any slight weight loss she has (temporarily), feels entitled to pat herself on the back.

bev

kiwifarms.net
But we don't see any footage of her after she supposedly gets the tooth out, we just hear about it after the fact, with no details other than blaming it on her eating shit food. No talking about the actual procedure, no talking about any special accommodations that might have been needed due to her being the size of a planet, no mention of whatever painkillers they gave her for after the procedure. Nothing.
It sounds like she got them removed bc they were decayed and that her nerves were at risk of being exposed (FYI, this confirms she doesn't brush her teeth since this only happens in people that young if they have shit dental hygiene or are bulimic--it doesn't just happen through diet). I doubt they were impacted. If I'm correct, it'd take them about 15 minutes to extract a tooth, they wouldn't need to put her under (local anesthesia's enough), and stitches would be unnecessary. It would be fairly simple. Due to that, and bc junkies ruined the healing process for everyone, the only painkiller she'd get prescribed is Tylenol. No joke. So if it happened, it would have been quick and underwhelming. I wouldn't be surprised that she'd have nothing to say.

However, dry socket is a bitch and a half, so I'm surprised that the inconvenience of the lengths she'd have to go to avoid that weren't mentioned.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
i don’t know what it will take for big al to see her reality. maybe the 600 lbs mark will do the trick, but i said that at 500 lbs, and 400 lbs. we’ll see. i expect we’ll get there before thanksgiving(: can’t wait for that highly recommended content.
She's already over 600 pounds. Her face alone gained 5 pounds just in the last couple weeks.
It's possible a massive stroke will do the trick, because she's thisclose to one.
Or, she will trip, fall & break something. That will quickly escalate into many more pounds gained & one day her heart will just stop.

Just like with Chantal, neither of these cows is going to lose weight. All of this nonsense is for you-tube bucks. Neither care enough about their health to do anything differently. They choose food over life.
I just wish they'd admit it & move on from the excuses & lies.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she says surprisingly little about the dentist visit. No mention of post-op pain, or pain meds? No facial swelleen? Her timeline is so confusing, I wonder if those "bipolar meds" she was rattling around in the What's In My Purse video were just pain pills from her dental extraction instead of her mysterious mood stabilizer?

I am so sick of the "I'm so swollen" excuse. Only a fraction of her weight can be attributed to swelling. Like Dr. Now said once, "You are not 700 pound of water."

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Why didn't she show us one of her stained shirts? Getting blood out of clothing is a pain in the ass, and knowing how she puts forth zero effort, a bloody shirt is as good as ruined.

The manual exam would be pointless, there's no way her organs could be felt with all that fat in the way. Would she need to have an ultrasound instead?

Fun fact, cold water is the best method for removing fresh blood and preventing staining

I'm assuming she'd need an ultrasound, I'm nust wondering how accurate it would be. That's a lot of dense fat concentrated in that mons(ter) pubis.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Alright, so I suppose this might be powerleveling, but reading the recap (thanks @L_I_F_T_E_D ), I'd say the biggest red flag that she's lying about the extraction is her claim that all the recommended foods post-surgery are sodium rich. Within the last year, I had to have a majority of my wisdom teeth removed and I had the opposite experience. All of the food that was recommended was high in sugars.

What they recommended pre-surgery (although not relevant to Amber, I guess, since it was an "emergency"): pineapple juice. Some enzyme in the juice allegedly reduces the swelling you WILL experience. (Did not work for me). You cannot eat for twelve hours prior to surgery.

Post surgery: nothing on the first day, just water and maybe Ensure. Second day, smoothies like Ensure, water, broth (the only thing high in sodium), jello, and juice. Third day, introduce soft food like very watery mashed potatoes, jello, pudding, ice cream, and smooth soups. That's all I could have for an entire week. The only salty food was the soup/broth. Everything else was sweet.

After getting the okay from the follow up appointment (seven days later), you can have grains and foods like rice, but you need to clean them out with a syringe until the wounds totally close (takes anywhere from 2 weeks to two months). You cannot have any food that has the potential of getting stuck in there like popcorn, NUTS (which were present in the Pocky she ate), and sesame seeds (which are very, very frequently used in sushi rolls). If she went on vacation shortly after her extraction, by God, the rice would have been painful to eat, the nuts would constantly get stuck, and she'd need to be cleaning her teeth out constantly and run the risk of developing dry socket. That, imo, is the largest indicator of her lying about the surgery.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
She's already over 600 pounds. Her face alone gained 5 pounds just in the last couple weeks.
It's possible a massive stroke will do the trick, because she's thisclose to one.
Or, she will trip, fall & break something. That will quickly escalate into many more pounds gained & one day her heart will just stop.

Just like with Chantal, neither of these cows is going to lose weight. All of this nonsense is for you-tube bucks. Neither care enough about their health to do anything differently. They choose food over life.
I just wish they'd admit it & move on from the excuses & lies.
oh, i totally agree. i’m just going on the lahs she’s telling.

i’m of the mind that her “several month break” is her way of reeling from the damage she did while filming (and, undoubtably, the damage she’s doing in the hundred days of posting these backlogged videos.) i, too, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s hit or even surpassed 600 lbs by now. it’s classic amber to try to do damage control by going ghost or posting old content, only to come back 50+ pounds heavier because she couldn’t undo the damage she was trying to hide and the lack of accountability expounded it while she was working to cover it up. it’s part of her magical thinking that one day, she’ll just wake up and know how to solve all her problems. all she needs is one more journal, she needs to start on monday, or a break from the haydurz.

& i agree that the day a vital joint snaps will be an eye opener. unfortunately, a far too late eye opener. a heart attack or a stroke may work, too, but the immobility caused by an injury as a result of weight strain is pretty much impossible to rebound from. she needs a physical therapist, a real therapist, and inpatient treatment. she should be using a scootypuff until she’s cleared by a professional physical therapist, which would only happen if she lost enough weight that she could safely walk again.

but we all know that will never happen. she can parrot that she needs to change, she wants to be healthy, that she wants to live; but her resistance to admitting she needs help in any form says that she would rather preserve her ego than take the avenues she needs.

once again, the best way to describe amberlynn is with one word: hubris

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino