WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 - 8/11/2019 - (Day 54 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
Why is everything so damn dramatic with her. I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once and I was told the only thing I could not do was drink through a straw. What in the hell is up with the ice cream bit? I know I am new to the farms and I get a lot of shit for sperging, but this bitch makes me want to commit Harry Carry. When people have teeth pulled or surgery, they usually lose weight. Not this cunt. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I will take my ratings with pride. Have a nice day you filthy animals.

Last edited:

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Sorry in advance for sperging/PLing.

Fun fact, cold water is the best method for removing fresh blood and preventing staining
Have been told that the best method for removing fresh blood is actually spit/saliva as the enzymes help break down the blood cells and prevent staining. It's actually saved me after a nosebleed got out of hand at the office one day.

Post surgery: nothing on the first day, just water and maybe Ensure. Second day, smoothies like Ensure, water, broth (the only thing high in sodium), jello, and juice. Third day, introduce soft food like very watery mashed potatoes, jello, pudding, ice cream, and smooth soups. That's all I could have for an entire week. The only salty food was the soup/broth. Everything else was sweet.

After getting the okay from the follow up appointment (seven days later), you can have grains and foods like rice, but you need to clean them out with a syringe until the wounds totally close (takes anywhere from 2 weeks to two months). You cannot have any food that has the potential of getting stuck in there like popcorn, NUTS (which were present in the Pocky she ate), and sesame seeds (which are very, very frequently used in sushi rolls). If she went on vacation shortly after her extraction, by God, the rice would have been painful to eat, the nuts would constantly get stuck, and she'd need to be cleaning her teeth out constantly and run the risk of developing dry socket. That, imo, is the largest indicator of her lying about the surgery.
I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed via surgery, and they stitched me up so worrying about dry socket wasn't a huge problem. And they did approve going home and having soft foods immediately and using a straw was okay.

As for the timeline of it all, it very much makes sense that she had this dental emergency AFTER the vacation, as she mentions it in the Day 17 / June 23rd weigh-in. Her reference in the weigh-in to "previous vlog" mention is just evidence of her being so far behind that this weight-related update includes multiple days beyond where she is in the anciently-backlogged video content. We'll be sure to see the dentist trip/mention in a vlog posted maybe end of this week or early next week.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people feel awful when they fail a lot, especially when they measure the failure, and then share it with the public. For a second I thought she was too stupid to be depressed about it, but I realized the missing element is shame. She has no shame.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
That's what I was thinking. Not once did she ever look in pain from a wisdom tooth. Homegirl would've been complaining and mentioning it in her 'vlogs' constantly if that were the case. She's just trying to find excuses to make her weight gain look okay in her own eyes.

Must be nice, having to keep making up lies so any slight weight loss she has (temporarily), feels entitled to pat herself on the back.
And where is the bitching about the cost? When she had to buy medicine for her nasty bellybutton, she rolled her eyes and complained about the cost a few times. “They took muh orange chicken money!”

Also, does anyone know if an emergency dentist extracts the tooth that minute? From what I know, an appointment has to be made with an oral surgeon and you can just fuck off and deal with the pain. I guess unless your whole jaw is rotting away(?).

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Most people feel awful when they fail a lot, especially when they measure the failure, and then share it with the public. For a second I thought she was too stupid to be depressed about it, but I realized the missing element is shame. She has no shame.
Not for her! She looooves self congratulating and ass pulls anything to give herself a pat on the backfat.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
The lahs:
Again, the light in the weigh ins remain more consistent than in her vlogs, no change of weather and very little change in time of day, you can't see or hear rain, wind, etc, or lack of light due to clouds or sunset (even when she says is already late in the day), oh the amazing KY weather.
Also there is no need to put the phone in different places every time as the scale suppose to be in the same place, she just want to show some change to pretend is a different day, such a cleaver dainty gorl.

day1.pngday2.pngday3.pngday4.pngday5.pngday6.pngday7.pngday8.pngday9.pngday13.pngday14.pngday15.pngday16.pngday17.pngday18.pngday19.pngday20.png

Didn't she get her period on vacation? How did she get it again during these days back?
Yeah, she got the period again 2 days after getting the period in vacation, she claims to be bleeding for more than a week now, she for sure was in the pool while bleeding (if the period thing is true)
Yeeeeeeah, I dunno about the "emergency dentist" situation type deal. I can't get passed the logistics. How? When? Could it have been the reason for the sudden vacay? Big Al never showed a moment where she might have been recovering from a tooth extraction. Antibiotics and orajel and massive doses of tylenol could beat that tooth pain into submission (for a while). And more than just one tooth has gotta be going balls up inside that black hole...I have questions.
Never saw someone after a painful extraction talk so clearly and eat herself into oblivion with mash potato, mac and cheese and ice cream...
just after the extraction your mouth is all numb and you can't barely talk or drink water without drooling everything, after the numbness is gone the following days you just want painkillers and to sleep till the pain go away. I'm lost in that one.
The more I think about it, I think she made the whole thing up to have a "storyline" to talk about. Her ridiculous use of the word "swollen" when she's referring to being "bloated" aside, the word "swollen" would have been appropriate after getting her tooth out. But we don't see any footage of her after she supposedly gets the tooth out, we just hear about it after the fact, with no details other than blaming it on her eating shit food. No talking about the actual procedure, no talking about any special accommodations that might have been needed due to her being the size of a planet, no mention of whatever painkillers they gave her for after the procedure. Nothing.
The manual exam would be pointless, there's no way her organs could be felt with all that fat in the way. Would she need to have an ultrasound instead?
Ultrasound doesn't work at her size, she'll need to lost about 100lbs to work, saw that in the Family by the ton show, one lady had some type of pelvic cancer and couldn't check how far was gone because of fat barrier, one of the reasons she needed the weight loss surgery, to address her cancer.

In the first picture, Hamber is 532 and Becky is 280, the second Hamber claims to be around 563lbs and Becky (lost 30lbs) is around 260lbs. Sure Jan...
Screenshot_94.pngScreenshot_93.png

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Ultrasound doesn't work at her size, she'll need to lost about 100lbs to work, saw that in the Family by the ton show, one lady had some type of pelvic cancer and couldn't check how far was gone because of fat barrier, one of the reasons she needed the weight loss surgery, to address her cancer.
I knew she had cancer and couldn't address it until she lost weight, but I didn't know ultrasound wouldn't work on her. Did they say how they managed to diagnose her?

Reactions: Vladimir Fupatin

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
It's theoretically possible that a wisdom tooth extraction could be no big deal, for me it was a complete non-issue and other than not drinking through a straw I was fine after an hour or two, just took a couple of ibuprofen for the headache. That was done under anesthesia though and there's no fucking way a doc is putting Amber under. I still don't buy it because being awake during a tooth extraction involves a lot of noise and blood, there is no way Amber wouldn't be dramatizing that shit for days with how much she loves to play the victim and how completely uneventful her life is otherwise.

However, with how fucked her timeline is we could be missing multiple videos of her crying about how scary and traumatic it was... So she might actually be telling the truth here, if anybody could manage to use a tooth extraction as an excuse to gain weight from funneling down food that requires no chewing, it would be fucking Amberlynn.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I always find it so amusing how she is SO excited about losing like 1-20 pounds (more like 1-5 pounds) over and over. It's just silly. She takes her clothes off, she tries to weigh herself before she eats, even removes her earrings.... it's just utter nonsense trying to squeeze .6 loss as a "victory" and gaining 2 pounds as something to "freakout" over
These numbers are just miniscule when dealing with somebody that is 600 pounds that they don't even matter.
Like, seriously - you should disregard them. That is why the doctor told you not to even bother weighing yourself.
The flux of your weight when you're ingesting thousands, upon thousands, of calories is so varied that it's not even accurate. She even admits that she gained 5 pounds over night, and lost 4 pounds like the next day. That's how unimportant the numbers are at this point. The only reason she even weighs herself at this point is because it's a small dopamine hit when she pulls the slot machine and gets cherries (very small weight loss) instead of bananas (weight gain)... it's just addicting like gambling is addicting.
Unless she changes her behaviors, which she hasn't, because she's still fixating on the pettiness of little details she'll continue cycling her weight slowly, but surely upwards.
She's always been like this. A loss of 100 grams (less than the weight of an average banana) is seen as an amazeeen achievement. It's all part of her massive narcissistic self-delusion. The person that Amberlynn lahs the most to is Amberlynn.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Damn, not* even the vaginal ultrasound tools?
I vaguely remember hearing about a sonogram tool thats inserted, typically to view babied in utero
(RIP for the sonogram tech that has to impale the hambeast if it did work)

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting this questionable story came after her video where she reacts to herself lying.

Who knows, maybe she got some dentist to remove the worst of her wisdom teeth. Like he was able to roll her onto her back and keep her breathing long enough to pull the most rotten tooth because it wasn't impacted, just a simple yank with the pliers and off she goes. And maybe this was the sole time a person got a tooth yanked and there was no new bruising and swelling on the face or around the jaw and almost no pain and the person could immediately deep throat a plate of fast food Asian cuisine chased down with watermelon soda and a quart of raw cookie dough and feel and heal just fine.

We can all be excused for thinking that perhaps she told us a lie about getting one of her four rotting wisdom teeth removed to explain why she is suddenly able to eat all the sweets ever without it causing her a single problem with her painful rotting teeth because otherwise we might think she is such a remorseless eating machine that she could have her head blown off and would still be cramming food into her esophagus. Also gave her a chance to virtue signal about being so concerned about all the sodium in the processed foods the wicked dentist wanted her to eat post-extraction because god knows a double portion of Panda Express has so much less sodium than a can of low-sodium chicken noodle soup. Stupid medical professionals, with their processed foods.

But the real takeaway is that even if she did manage to get a tooth removed and somehow didn't have a single post-extraction issue and felt the cost was so reasonable that she didn't need to complain and somehow felt filming herself talking about nonsense in a hotel bathroom was somehow more riveting than watching a walrus get its tusk removed, she's still got three of them left festering in there. Maybe next time a dentist ventures into her gaping maw, Becky can film it.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember hearing about a sonogram tool thats inserted, typically to view babied in utero
Transvaginal sonos are what are done to detect cancer, cysts, fibroids and other issues of the uterus.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
There are baginal sonogram tools. It’s not a pleasant experience. Warm water is flushed into your lady bits, a wand type thing is inserted, it takes the images. This is generally done when there needs to be a closer look at what’s going on in there and it does not have anything to do with the weight of the patient. It’s simply the easiest way to get a good look at endometriosis without having to go through layers of other tissue.
If Hamber is still bleeding, that’s probably normal since she only bleeds like once a year. The amount of collected lining would be ridiculous. It’s probably far nastier than any of you Kiwis dare imagine. We’re talking clots, big clots. Disgusting discharge. Are you proud of yourselves for making me use the word discharge? The thing is, most gyns won’t want to spelunk the caverns until the well is dry so to speak. Fuck, this is gross. I’m going back to my corner to rock back and forth.

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
I'd say the biggest red flag that she's lying about the extraction is her claim that all the recommended foods post-surgery are sodium rich. Within the last year, I had to have a majority of my wisdom teeth removed and I had the opposite experience. All of the food that was recommended was high in sugars.
Trufax. Because you're likely to not want to eat very much post-surgery you need something high in calories that you can eat in small doses.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber lahs so I totes believe she could be lying about the dentist. But her timeline is so fucked up it could be that as well.

She went on the trip, what, end of June? We’ve seen videos in the past 50 days from mid-June to mid-July that we can track dates for, many duplicates. (She films 5 things same day and breaks it apart and mixes it up.) her 2 days in a hotel room in Lexington was what, ten to fifteen videos? (Guessing) It could be that this happened end of July early August long after she’s home, and it was one tooth and she’s totally healed. It doesn’t always take long to heal from one, non-impacted extraction.

Since food is her entire reason d’etre I could see her complaining about two days of soft foods although we know she didn’t really care if it was mashed potatoes, milkshakes and ice cream. She may not have gotten that tactile chewing she’s obsessed with.

It could also be that the antibiotics for her bellybutton temporarily helped with tooth pain so she made up a story so people would stop asking her about the dentist. . She’s too dumb to know that an abscess in the tooth will come back unless you fix it.

Hard to really know these days.

She a lah.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino