WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 - 8/11/2019 - (Day 54 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Transvaginal sonos are what are done to detect cancer, cysts, fibroids and other issues of the uterus.
For some reason in The Family by the Ton show, they don't suggest the transvaginal sono, they just say they can't see how far her cancer is gone unless she lost enough weight for the sono, here is the video she says she can't track her endometriosis cancer, almost in the last episodes after she lost enough weight they show her doing the sono (can't remember the episode, feel free to watch everything).
Maybe she can't lay down in the position required for the insertion of the transvaginal one, don't you need to have your legs up on the stand things?

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A vaginal ultrasound would be almost useless on a woman Amber's size. She has far too much abdominal fat for the sound waves to achieve any sort of image. Studies in the "how do we keep fat women healthy" vein generally use a 400 pound woman's images to show how it's nearly impossible to get an accurate image of the ovaries or uterus using a vaginal ultrasound wand. Amber's got 200 pounds on their "we can barely get this to work and even here it's mostly noise" worst case example.

Currently, most x-ray, ultrasound and MRI technology is of questionable utility when used on people who have more than 8 cm of subcutaneous fat. People often think that super obese people are denied imaging because of fatphobia. They think that because a wand can still be inserted vaginally or because there are open MRIs that doctors are just choosing not to help them. Not the case. Open MRIs are mainly used for people who have extraordinary claustrophobia or mobility issues that make a traditional MRI impossible - they were not created for fat people because the rule of thumb has always been that if you can't fit into the tube, they're likely not going to get a good reading so why bother. This is why the oft-suggested "go to the zoo" method is also useless - zoos use the same technology as hospitals. You can't get a good image on a 500 pound woman if she's at the Mayo Clinic or Fort Worth Zoo.

Until we can develop a form of imaging that can consistently penetrate layers of fat, Amberlynn is out of luck if she fears she has something wrong with her girl parts.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Day 17: 572.4lbs (heaviest weight yet)
So is this something she tweeted back at the time? I feel like we heard from her that she'd hit 572 at some point, and I guess being an old video, we've now caught up to that moment in time? How sad to hit that AFTER the WL doctor.

Or am I just so confused by her timeline games that she's been 572 already before? You win, Amber.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
IMHO the speculum is worse. The wand is much larger than Destiny's dainty pinky finger, so for our amusement it would be great if Becky could vlog Amber's face during the procedure.
True. The speculum is worse. I doubt she’d have that type of sonogram without a proper examination a la Pap smear so if she hasn’t visited Mr. Speculum, she’s no where near that particular test.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Wait she’s using her period as one of the excuses for her eating so much, girl how??? Doesn’t the period pain cancel out any cravings you may have? A lot of girls say their cramps are so bad they don’t wanna eat on their period, which is understandable but not amber apparently

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
June 15 was almost two months ago. Why would anyone give a single fuck about footage this old, especially weigh-ins?
That's what we've all been saying for months.
Both Youtubers/Reactors and Farmers alike have universally been saying, tweeting, commenting, etc at her that weigh ins (regardless of their obvious fakeness) are tired and beyond pointless when they are over a month and a half old. Literally everyone is over them and nobody - not one body - cares.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Wait she’s using her period as one of the excuses for her eating so much, girl how??? Doesn’t the period pain cancel out any cravings you may have? A lot of girls say their cramps are so bad they don’t wanna eat on their period, which is understandable but not amber apparently
Nah, some women get ravenous on their periods. Some retain a lot of water, some get bloated, and some have no cramps. The part I'm confused by is how she started hers twice.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, some women get ravenous on their periods. Some retain a lot of water, some get bloated, and some have no cramps. The part I'm confused by is how she started hers twice.
Gross but fuck it I am gross.

She has had a build up of uterine lining since her "periods" are really a build up of excess uterine lining due to not having periods normally.
When lining builds up the cells can become abnormal. In some this is attributed by PCOS, however despite the unusual periods AL does not exhibit most of the other symptoms of PCOS.
I believe her lining has built up and is expelling. Now, this can be indicative of cancer or focal complex hyperplasia which is pre cancerous cells. Not QUITE cancer but left untreated could lead to it.
AL needs to see an OBGYN, will she? Depends on if Becky pushes her to go since she has been the one cleaning her.
AL would never ever go herself she never has and is almost 30.
What will most likely happen is they will do a uterine biopsy which is no big deal to do but she will make it this huge ordeal as well as put her on progesterone to jump-start a cycle, OR they may do a D and C which is a scraping to move the dead lining from her uterine walls.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino