WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 - 8/11/2019 - (Day 54 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

cameronthedruid

Give me the fuckin' gun, Karren
kiwifarms.net
I know this probably belongs on the health speculation thread but since it's relevant I thought I'd post it here. Sorry in advance.

I don't think what Amber is experiencing is just a long period, PCOS, or her just mistaking her belly button for her vagina. I think she has pelvic inflammatory disease. PID is typically caused by an infection that went untreated and we all know how our gorl is with infections. PID causes bleeding and pain that resembles cramps. I think she is mistaking it as her period and using the "muhh i'm on my period give me chocolate and ice cream servant."

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Based on her ancestry, look like our girl has a lot of life ahead of her ....
Awwwhn... same body type and height, tho Emma had slimmer dainty laygs and arms...
View attachment 886864
I cannot believe this woman at 685lbs still looks "thinner" (read: less like a blimp) than Hamber.
Amber admits to being 750 when?
I cannot believe this bitch ate herself up to 570 (I personally believe she was 600 before this recording and won't admit to it) that's nearly 4,000 calories a day just to maintain (For reference, that's equivalent to eating a large Big Mac meal with normal coke 3 times a day). HOW IN THE FUCKING FUCK do you eat that much and STILL manage to eat enough (3,500 cal is approx. 1 lb.) to gain like ten pounds in a week? Especially when lifting a single goddamn arm probably burns 200 calories? Is she having Beck hook up a 1L TPN of pure fat to her arm every day?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I cannot believe this woman at 685lbs still looks "thinner" (read: less like a blimp) than Hamber.
Amber admits to being 750 when?
I cannot believe this bitch ate herself up to 570 (I personally believe she was 600 before this recording and won't admit to it) that's nearly 4,000 calories a day just to maintain (For reference, that's equivalent to eating a large Big Mac meal with normal coke 3 times a day). HOW IN THE FUCKING FUCK do you eat that much and STILL manage to eat enough (3,500 cal is approx. 1 lb.) to gain like ten pounds in a week? Especially when lifting a single goddamn arm probably burns 200 calories? Is she having Beck hook up a 1L TPN of pure fat to her arm every day?
Looking at her vacation is easy to add her numbers, one of her meals could easily be around 3k cal, plus 1k of Ben and Jerry's and you already have 4k, with 2 more meals to go plus snacks/drinks.
In the end of the day is about choices. if a normal person decides to eat a whole medium pizza (depending on toppings) that one pizza can easily contain that person's day calories limit intake in one meal, with another 2 meals to go you doomed...

• Agree
Reactions: mama Lazarou

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Looking at her vacation is easy to add her numbers, one of her meals could easily be around 3k cal, plus 1k of Ben and Jerry's and you already have 4k, with 2 more meals to go plus snacks/drinks.
In the end of the day is about choices. if a normal person decides to eat a whole medium pizza (depending on toppings) that one pizza can easily contain that person's day calories limit intake in one meal, with another 2 meals to go you doomed...
I guess I'm going off a normal person's stomach. Somebody normal would definitely vomit after that, involuntarily. Hamber's been stretching for what, like 16 years now?

• Agree
Reactions: TotallyAChick

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm going off a normal person's stomach. Somebody normal would definitely vomit after that, involuntarily. Hamber's been stretching for what, like 16 years now?
I'm pretty sure she has been overeating garbage from early childhood. She has never been human-sized. She advanced from small moon to moon to planet. So I'd say more like 26 years.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I know this probably belongs on the health speculation thread but since it's relevant I thought I'd post it here. Sorry in advance.

I don't think what Amber is experiencing is just a long period, PCOS, or her just mistaking her belly button for her vagina. I think she has pelvic inflammatory disease. PID is typically caused by an infection that went untreated and we all know how our gorl is with infections. PID causes bleeding and pain that resembles cramps. I think she is mistaking it as her period and using the "muhh i'm on my period give me chocolate and ice cream servant."
Yeah but in most cases that "infection" that causes PID is an STD such as chlamydia. Aside from the handjobs AL claimed she gave in high school (doubt.jpeg) she has never been promiscuous.

kiwifarms.net
Gross but fuck it I am gross.

She has had a build up of uterine lining since her "periods" are really a build up of excess uterine lining due to not having periods normally.
When lining builds up the cells can become abnormal. In some this is attributed by PCOS, however despite the unusual periods AL does not exhibit most of the other symptoms of PCOS.
I believe her lining has built up and is expelling. Now, this can be indicative of cancer or focal complex hyperplasia which is pre cancerous cells. Not QUITE cancer but left untreated could lead to it.
AL needs to see an OBGYN, will she? Depends on if Becky pushes her to go since she has been the one cleaning her.
AL would never ever go herself she never has and is almost 30.
What will most likely happen is they will do a uterine biopsy which is no big deal to do but she will make it this huge ordeal as well as put her on progesterone to jump-start a cycle, OR they may do a D and C which is a scraping to move the dead lining from her uterine walls.

let's hope she doesn't read that and google ideas. AL is the type to drag out a cancer diagnosis for sympathy only to come back a year later to say she somehow doesn't have it.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Why is everything so damn dramatic with her. I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once and I was told the only thing I could not do was drink through a straw. What in the hell is up with the ice cream bit? I know I am new to the farms and I get a lot of shit for sperging, but this bitch makes me want to commit Harry Carry. When people have teeth pulled or surgery, they usually lose weight. Not this cunt. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I will take my ratings with pride. Have a nice day you filthy animals.
I had all four wisdom teeth pulled at the same time as well and can't recall being told to just eat soft food and gorge myself on ice cream (I think she is getting tooth extraction confused with a tonsillectomy). Like you, it was drilled into my head that I wasn't supposed to drink anything through a straw so I wouldn't get dry socket. This just seems like an excuse to eat all the carbs that she wants and not feel bad about it.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Using your cycle as an excuse for weight gain is total bullshit. During ovulation women burn more calories, thus they generally crave more. During PMS it’s common to crave salty and sweet foods—that’s another excuse to eat high calorie junk. And during your period you do genuinely tend to swell, so yet again, a perfect excuse. Of course not every cycle is the same, and not every woman’s period is the same, but basically at every stage of your cycle there’s a constant excuse to gain. She must be over the moon that the dam under her fupa broke and she know has yet another reason why it’s not her fault she’s such a fat—I mean swollen—bitch

edit: i cant spel

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Viridian

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

I do think it can be PCOS, and is just another part of Hamber's body malfunctioning and "crying" for help.
I know someone with PCOS since teen, if she wasn't on the pill her periods were non existent, after stopping the pill she used to have 2 periods a year, with a quick weight gain (about 40lbs) she started a never ending period, some days very little and some days she needed to wear incontinence pads to hold the flux, with massive blood clots (just like Hamber complained in one of her vlogs), after 3 months of non stop bleeding she finally decided to diet and exercise, the period stopped soon after, around 6 months of dieting and daily 2 to 3 hours walks her period suddenly was back to normal, like she never had it before, for months now is perfectly regular and like a clock, she's been walking daily for 2 years now.
It is really impressive how the body responds quick when is well cared for. Hamber just need to diet and walk 2 to 3 hours daily (LOL).

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I do think it can be PCOS, and is just another part of Hamber's body malfunctioning and "crying" for help.
I think if she had PCOS we'd see more visible signs, like thinning hair (think Whitney Way Thore's hair), and darker facial hair.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I think if she had PCOS we'd see more visible signs, like thinning hair (think Whitney Way Thore's hair), and darker facial hair.
Chantal has the hair issue also, I think the facial hair and loss it depends (hormones levels), like the flux can go from none to non stop, the friend I know never had the facial hair issue and started hair loss/thinning after the 30's,
If Hamber's hair become like Chantal's she would probably kill herself.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Chantal has the hair issue also, I think the facial hair and loss it depends (hormones levels), like the flux can go from none to non stop, the friend I know never had the facial hair issue and started hair loss/thinning after the 30's,
If her hair ends up like Chantal's that will be funny as hell. I thought I remembered reading at some point that Chantal had been tested and does not have PCOS, though. Am I remembering that wrong?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Billie Ross

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Thinning hair/alopecia, difficulty losing weight and menstrual issues can all be caused by hypothyroid as well, not saying Al or Chantal have this but it's possible
Undiagnosed/untreated/inadequately treated underactive thyroid will cause weight gain in even a small eater, add in the behemoth portions Hamber scarfs down and I can only imagine what the results could be

Reactions: marjoram

Claire

kiwifarms.net
Just to maintain her enormous mass this land whale needs to consume a whopping 28,000 calories a week. The fact that she can't possibly consume less than a buffet every single day of the week absolves her of any pity. What a fucking pig.

• Agree
Reactions: EvaBraunsGhost
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino