WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 - 8/11/2019 - (Day 54 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I've never understood the disgusting, unwarrented amount of pride that Big Ham takes in her filthy, poop-streaked dandruff hair. Why, because its long? Big deal, when its constantly dirty, stinky, dripping grease, crawling with nits & bugs, and 99% of the time its wound up in a re.tarded looking rat's nest of a shit bun anyway? Has anyone EVER explained to her that the length of her hair is literally pointless if nobody can ever actually see how long it really is? Your whole fat, blubbery moon head is exposed when your hair is pulled up like that, dummy.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I've never understood the disgusting, unwarrented amount of pride that Big Ham takes in her filthy, poop-streaked dandruff hair. Why, because its long? Big deal, when its constantly dirty, stinky, dripping grease, crawling with nits & bugs, and 99% of the time its wound up in a re.tarded looking rat's nest of a shit bun anyway? Has anyone EVER explained to her that the length of her hair is literally pointless if nobody can ever actually see how long it really is? Your whole fat, blubbery moon head is exposed when your hair is pulled up like that, dummy.
You're not wrong, but cutting her hair off won't necessarily make things any better. Just look at Amy Slaton. Her hair is short and just as nasty as Amber's.

She should cut it off though, so we can see if she's got a roll on the back of her head like Amy.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
You're not wrong, but cutting her hair off won't necessarily make things any better. Just look at Amy Slaton. Her hair is short and just as nasty as Amber's.

She should cut it off though, so we can see if she's got a roll on the back of her head like Amy.
Oh friend, we all seen that ever-growing buffalo hump. Lol

NeckyTheThumb

kiwifarms.net
Not sure about anyone else, but ice cream would be the last thing I would eat after getting a tooth pulled. Aren't you supposed to stay away from really hot/cold foods? Eating freezing cold sugary ice cream is a great way to save your teeth 👍

Here's some soft and relatively "healthy" food she could have ate - Soup, Beans, Noodles, Rice, Porridge, Eggs. Or hey, maybe avoid eating all together but then she won't hit her 10k daily calories.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Considering how much she dramatized a fucking UTI, I don't believe for a second she got a tooth pulled. She would've made a huge deal out of it. Now of course, given her timeline fuckery there may well be videos (old footage) coming in the future where she goes into more detail about what happened. But we already know what happened directly after the alleged tooth situation: She ate like an absolute hog. It doesn't make sense that someone who just had oral surgery would behave like that.

I'm surprised more people aren't questioning this tbh. People made a much bigger deal about her stupid wommart shopping spree haul.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Not sure about anyone else, but ice cream would be the last thing I would eat after getting a tooth pulled. Aren't you supposed to stay away from really hot/cold foods? Eating freezing cold sugary ice cream is a great way to save your teeth 👍

Here's some soft and relatively "healthy" food she could have ate - Soup, Beans, Noodles, Rice, Porridge, Eggs. Or hey, maybe avoid eating all together but then she won't hit her 10k daily calories.
Hamberlynn "soft food diet" consisting in loads of mash potato w/cheese, mac n cheese, noodles soup and ice cream, show how terrible of a mother she would be, also give us a big insight of how fun her after bariatric surgery diet is gonna be.
She could have any mashed vegetable (carrots, sweet potato, cauliflowers, peas, squash, broccoli , etc) and any lean meat/onions in the blender, also mashed apples, bananas, pear...
The fruits and vegetables she fought her doctor to have.

Last edited:

stingray

I'm sorry, Steve Irwin
kiwifarms.net
Hamberlynn "soft food diet" consisting in loads of mash potato w/cheese, mac n cheese, noodles soup and ice cream, show how terrible of a mother she would be, also give us a big insight of how fun her after bariatric surgery diet is gonna be.
She could have any mashed vegetable (carrots, sweet potato, cauliflowers, peas, squash, broccoli , etc) and any lean meat/onions in the blender, also mashed apples, bananas, pear...
The fruits and vegetables she fought her doctor to have.
Yeah, this is why I've given up on Hamber. She can't control herself. She has no shame, absolutely no willpower, and refuses to tell the truth, even to herself. If you can't be honest with yourself, then good luck. You're officially fucked. I've been wanting to believe that maybe she had a chance, but... No, lol.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mmmmm I liked the bit where she says she's weighing in daily, unless she's not near a scale.

... or she forgets
... or she "forgets"
... or Becky fucks it up by bringing her food
... or she's wearing clothes already
... or hey shut up you weren't supposed to remember I'm doing this
... or why does everything have to be about my weight can't we talk about something else
... or what about this other 100 day challenge I'm doing that instead
... or screw you guys I'm taking a break for my mental
... or watch this highly requested clickbait instead

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
TOTALLY forgot that something was MISSING from this video!

In WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 1-10, we have a note:
"- Admits to going over points ALL of Week 1 on WW, so her goal is to "fail less" for Week 2 in terms of points."

Here we are, in WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE | DAYS 11-20 and there is NO mention of her Weight Watchers Login Goal, mentioning tracking all of her food, and telling us how she did in POINTS!

Which do we think is the more likely scenario?
1) She has been tracking, but SHE "forgot" to tell us because it's bad.
2) She just stopped tracking and hopes WE all forgot.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Which do we think is the more likely scenario?
1) She has been tracking, but SHE "forgot" to tell us because it's bad.
2) She just stopped tracking and hopes WE all forgot.
Definitely number 2.

Must admit, sometimes when one's a bit wasted one does forget about all things Amberlynn.

It took every ounce of self control I have no to make a 'Romulan Ale' Star Trek joke. :autism:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino