WEIGHT UPDATE & FIRST MESSAGE BECKY EVER SENT ME!!!! 4/7/19 - Our gorl blesses us with a Sunday video

How does Becky wash Amber?

• Total voters

e-gf

I tuck you in after you have cum
kiwifarms.net

• Has a white dot on her 1st chin
  • Talks about her new woter bottle
  • Eats mixed vegetables and a turkey burger on sliced bread
  • Shows off silver play button from youtube
  • Did 16 "arm-ups" and 35 punches and is out of breath
  • Walked 1 min 16 seconds the previous day and 1 min 22 sec this video
  • AL's response:
  • Shows off 12 bath and body works body washes so Becky can give AL a sponge bath
  • Highest weight is still 570 lbs
  • Apologizes for wanting to keep her weight loss off youtube
  • wants to "inspire others" or "Maybe to show others what not to do"
  • Nervous to do a live weigh in but thinks she might show the scale on camera in a few uploads
  • Deciding whether she should do daily or weekly weigh-ins
All in all extremely boring upload with no real weight update.

Last edited:

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why she didn't show us the plaque when she first got it. She said in the video " it finally came" but obviously the box had been laying around for a while. The corners were banged up even on the insert. She definitely had opened it and saw it before. Why the hell would she lie and pretend she didn't?
Oh yeah, that's what she does. Fuckin' lah, lah, lah, for no apparent reason. She's a sicko.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
12 minutes run time.

April 3 is the date on this. No metal taste in this water bottle, she's shocked. It has the bingemonster seal of approval I guess. First meal is veggies and turkey burger and nothing else. So she claims. Reads a letter congratulating her on 100K tube subscribers. Pig sqeeling intensifies here over it. Subscribers, according to this letter, are ALWAYS people and never a program set up to juice numbers for the morons out there who believe in Tinkerbell.
She shows off her award, this is what killing yourself by fat gets you in modern America, country is in trouble for this specific reason, among others too sure, but this is a bad one. Must note, this award is not small, it's supposed to impress with the size of it I guess, but holy shit, it looks so tiny being cradled in Fat Albert's t-rex arms, I guess I'd be impressed if I wasn't watching in pain and had to turn up the speed to 2x to compensate for the slowness of the way she talks.
Jump cut to 'out of breath' (can't hear any difference in her respiration tbh) after her 'arm up' exercises. (Those are military presses, you fat cow.) She stopwatches her walks and can't do a minute and a half due to the pain? Awesome, fucking awesome. Becky reads her first message to Amber, she liked her smash or pass video (not familiar with this one personally, sounds nasty).
New Bath and Bodyworks haul. Amber must be smelling ripe now that the season has changed so it's time to mask that fat funk. Teases a live weigh in. Fuck this shit, do it or shut up you 600 tub of lard.

So dumb and clueless to human psychology, that's our monster truck in the nightlife!

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why she didn't show us the plaque when she first got it. She said in the video " it finally came" but obviously the box had been laying around for a while. The corners were banged up even on the insert. She definitely had opened it and saw it before. Why the hell would she lie and pretend she didn't?
Oh yeah, that's what she does. Fuckin' lah, lah, lah, for no apparent reason. She's a sicko.
The plaque is definitely a CuntyLynn move. "oh you can unsubscribe but you can't take my silver button away from me and I bet you don't have one!"

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to believe she's doing any exercises until she puts them in her video. There is no reason whatsoever to leave them out. If she can't record them, Becky can. Her "workouts" are so short that she can put them in at the end of the video, unedited.

She expects us to believe she just worked out in that lace top? Prove it.

Owlflaps

Nocturnal Shit Poster
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to believe she's doing any exercises until she puts them in her video. There is no reason whatsoever to leave them out. If she can't record them, Becky can. Her "workouts" are so short that she can put them in at the end of the video, unedited.

She expects us to believe she just worked out in that lace top? Prove it.
I sort of liked AL’s earlier videos where she showed herself dancing and working out. Those harkened to days where she still maybe had potential. I mean, she had terrible form and she did it with minimal effort, but at least she was trying to have some accountability. Those “reps” that she claims she shows on camera is all the exercise she does.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I sort of liked AL’s earlier videos where she showed herself dancing and working out. Those harkened to days where she still maybe had potential. I mean, she had terrible form and she did it with minimal effort, but at least she was trying to have some accountability. Those “reps” that she claims she shows on camera is all the exercise she does.
I've suggested before that she should use this old video of her working out as her workout video. Unlike other workout videos, she knows all of the exercises in that video are things she used to be able to do, and she should make it a goal for her to be able to do them again.

So her story is that she didnt' gain any more weight. Does she think her viewers are blind?
Yes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino