WEIGHT UPDATE & FIRST MESSAGE BECKY EVER SENT ME!!!! 4/7/19 - Our gorl blesses us with a Sunday video

How does Becky wash Amber?

• Total voters

itsoktobewhite

Maybe I am a bit of a nigger on occasion
kiwifarms.net
I've suggested before that she should use this old video of her working out as her workout video. Unlike other workout videos, she knows all of the exercises in that video are things she used to be able to do, and she should make it a goal for her to be able to do them again.

Yes.

Holy shit. These last 5 years have not been nice to Big Al

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Interesting...What happened to the story that Becky reached out to Amber because she was afraid Amber would kill herself??

I don't understand why she didn't show us the plaque when she first got it. She said in the video " it finally came" but obviously the box had been laying around for a while. The corners were banged up even on the insert. She definitely had opened it and saw it before. Why the hell would she lie and pretend she didn't?
Oh yeah, that's what she does. Fuckin' lah, lah, lah, for no apparent reason. She's a sicko.
I suspect that this kind of thing is not uncommon for Amber. I've said it before, I think she isn't buying 5/6 pieces from Torrid at once. I think she's stockpiling her purchases so she has enough stuff to show on camera (and to give the impression she's buying a lot all the time).

ricecake

kiwifarms.net
Interesting...What happened to the story that Becky reached out to Amber because she was afraid Amber would kill herself??
I think Becky read the comments and was projecting. She'd kill herself over those comments, unless an opossum foiled the plan. Becky doesn't know how narcissists tick and that ALR only wants to kill herself slowly with ornj chikun.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky read the comments and was projecting. She'd kill herself over those comments, unless an opossum foiled the plan. Becky doesn't know how narcissists tick and that ALR only wants to kill herself slowly with ornj chikun.
Eh...the exchange that was posted here doesn't read like someone reaching out to help Amber. It's straight up a pick up message. A crass one at that.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like her home made slop, more rapidly fired beige material because her views are declining 20k-25k per video . THAT is what will hurt the cash and she's trying to compensate DSP style.

Further down the plus sized rabbit hole we venture.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I suspect that this kind of thing is not uncommon for Amber. I've said it before, I think she isn't buying 5/6 pieces from Torrid at once. I think she's stockpiling her purchases so she has enough stuff to show on camera (and to give the impression she's buying a lot all the time).
Because a housebound gorl who barely leaves her bed needs a up to date wardrobe and new looks for Spring

Chía P.

kiwifarms.net
I know when she showed all that body wash we all chuckled thinking "Well, isn't that a waste of money if you don't even shower? Straight to the hoard it goes". But come to think of it, she does get hosed by Beck every few months (or at least that's what I want to believe) and when you think about it and without exaggeration, you realize that washing the entire mass would take you at least 3/4 of a bottle. Anyway, she won't be able to use all of those this year.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Oh Amber. I hope you haven't gotten your upload schedule lessons from another resident cow here. Saturation and over uploads can trigger another flood of unsubs. You know the thing you supposedly don't care about.
Shhhh! What are you saying? She's finally putting out content!

Eh...the exchange that was posted here doesn't read like someone reaching out to help Amber. It's straight up a pick up message. A crass one at that.
It reinforces my theory that Becky saw how Amber showered Destiny with presents and hoped to snag herself a sugar mama, which she absolutely succeeded in doing.

Lesbians can be gold diggers, too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino