WEIGHT UPDATE & FIRST MESSAGE BECKY EVER SENT ME!!!! 4/7/19 - Our gorl blesses us with a Sunday video

How does Becky wash Amber?

• Total voters

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
If Amber wants her 'career' to continue until the day her organs will manage to keep her going, she should really learn which personality works best for her personal gain, because it's clear that she has no idea on when to use Victimlynn, Cuntylynn, and Relatablelynn.

With all the subscribers she lost in the matter of three days, she should've pulled on the Victimlynn mask to cry a bit on camera, claim to be a new, honest version of herself, and wait for people to take pity of her and subscribe.

Instead, her damage control is doing nothing but making the situation worse, dragging also her views down.

Yeah, Amber, you may have a YouTube button, but Onision has eight of those, and look at where he is now.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
wants to "inspire others" or "Maybe to show others what not to do"
"Inspire" what? How to weigh as much as 3 adult women? How to fail at everything you do? How to eat yourself immobile? To be in an abuse, toxic relationship? To trade in a normal life for food? To exist only to consume, whether it's cheap slop in a baking bowl, or cheap Chinese consumer crap from Wahlmart? How to live in utter and complete denial?

Inspire what, ghorl? What have you done of any merit, other than turning your entire life into a hamplanet clown car?

There are no gold stars for narcissism and suicide by slop, boo boo.

Why doesn't she show us the exercising and just edit them in at x4 speed.
:optimistic::optimistic:Assuming she actually does them:optimistic::optimistic:
What is this exercising you speak of?

Oh, she lifted her arm 16 times? She does more exercise than that eating.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
I found it interesting she claimed to be so "scared" of doing a live weigh-in. She's already told us she weighed 570 last week and insists she's doing really well, so unless she lahhhed about her "starting weight" or has been binging, she should be excited to prove all those haydurs who think she's 600 elbees wrong.

If she does weigh in at over 570, I'm looking forward to hearing her excuses. All that water weight from drinking out of that fancy new water bottle, or maybe those heavy new muscles she's gained from working out with those 3lb weights perhaps.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Why didn’t we get a live weigh in, it’s the most asked for content because it’s been a few months.
At this rate we will be getting a video everyday like last summer.
It fascinating that we have to have some kind of movement to get her to put out content when she is getting paid thousands.

Edit: there should be an option Becky wipes her down with wet wipes..yuck.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I found it interesting she claimed to be so "scared" of doing a live weigh-in. She's already told us she weighed 570 last week and insists she's doing really well, so unless she lahhhed about her "starting weight" or has been binging, she should be excited to prove all those haydurs who think she's 600 elbees wrong.
She is probably stalling and waiting for her weight to go down at 570 again before doing a live weight in and showing the haydurz she was right all along, but, knowing how childish she is, she'll probably begin saying she's losing weight well before she reaches 570, and it'll be like Achilles and the tortoise.

Except the fact that Achilles is running in the opposite direction.

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
Honestly arm ups are the funniest thing in amber's videos. Just the phrase "arm ups", every time it comes up my sides split.
What is our gorl so busy with that she can't even research the two exercises she does? Any 3 minute upper body exercise video on YouTube will teach her the actual name of that exercise (db press) and how to perform it. A 1 minute Google search will teach her that her "punches" don't actually do anything other than fuck up the ligaments in her wrists. Isn't she online all day anyways?

VelveteenRabbit

kiwifarms.net
I don't know guys. I think this Becky is a feeder thing might just have legs. Who would look at Alan in that smash or pass video and want to break off a piece if they weren't. I dont think Neckers is smart enough to think far enough ahead to long con Amber into a romantic relationship for financial gain.

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
I don't know guys. I think this Becky is a feeder thing might just have legs. Who would look at Alan in that smash or pass video and want to break off a piece if they weren't. I dont think Neckers is smart enough to think far enough ahead to long con Amber into a romantic relationship for financial gain.
Maybe not necessarily a fetish but I think she's insecure enough to standby and watch Amberlynn eat herself bed bound so that she has no option other than Becky.

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
She is probably stalling and waiting for her weight to go down at 570 again before doing a live weight in and showing the haydurz she was right all along, but, knowing how childish she is, she'll probably begin saying she's losing weight well before she reaches 570, and it'll be like Achilles and the tortoise.

Except the fact that Achilles is running in the opposite direction.
In which case we will be getting that months from now, if at all since we all know our gorl isn't really applying herself.

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
Why didn’t we get a live weigh in, it’s the most asked for content because it’s been a few months.
At this rate we will be getting a video everyday like last summer.
It fascinating that we have to have some kind of movement to get her to put out content when she is getting paid thousands.

Edit: there should be an option Becky wipes her down with wet wipes..yuck.
Youtube money only goes so far. A square mile of baby wipes isnt cheap.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino