WEIGHT UPDATE & FIRST MESSAGE BECKY EVER SENT ME!!!! 4/7/19 - Our gorl blesses us with a Sunday video

How does Becky wash Amber?

• Total voters

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
wants to "inspire others" or "Maybe to show others what not to do"
Well, is the second half of that statement a blatant admission that she knows full well what she is doing? She is doing a fine job of showing others what not to do.

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what AL's (or any gorl's) reaction would be if Becky went up to them and tried flirting hoping they are gay. If they weren't then it just gets awkward and if they were it's unsure if Becky is considered attractive in the gay world. Maybe she is in Kentucky's gay world? 100 pounds ago? still smashable at 350 pounds? Maybe if Hannah is....

• Optimistic
Reactions: Whatthefuck

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
if that's the case I'm thoroughly impressed Necky can even read
Don't be, that's actually the very best she can do. Remember that video they did where they both had to read the same passage out of a book? She kept stumbling over her words so much it was painful to watch. She couldn't get a single sentence out properly.
(Bonus lolz: Becky's book of choice was the novel they later based a Kate Winslet movie on :christine:)

Reactions: marjoram

Cheese Trap

A Whale enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Died laughing at Becky saying the haydurs are jealous of amberlard because she’s hot and we’re not. Rate me as power leveling but I’m about 1000% sure every single one of us is objectively more attractive than that manipulative stupid cow.
Honestly I thought that statement was sarcastic. The whole message sounds like Becks is making fun of her, this just can't be serious.
Maybe she started dating her as a bad joke and then didn't know how to bow out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino