weight update | i feel miserable (02/12/21) - Being +500ibs is a miserable experience. Shocking. Also, "Muh mental illness".

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

What else is there to do during a pandemic, besides learn to cook, get into an exercise routine, maybe learn a language or an instrument, set up a nonprofit, learn origami, read a bunch of books, or any number of things one could do? I guess watching and commenting on abject stupidity and slovenliness from a glutton and unapologetic pathological liar who desperately (and only) wants some ego fluffing and sympathy counts. Let us continue!
0:13 She’s strugglin’ for words here. Yes, it’s a weightless update. Yes, she’s wearing those retarded glasses that feature what I can only assume are thin plastic lenses with the most mild of prescriptions if anything at all. And dumb as fuck pom-poms on her ears. Those are all I can see now.

She's decided to wear the blue light blocking glasses all the time, I see.

0:30 She feels this isn’t a ‘look at me’ video - it’s a ‘listen to me.’

And yet here we are, both listening to her tale of woe and watching in horror at how terrible she looks.

1:58 Ramblerambleramble The reason she hasn’t done this video is she’s afraid of the backlash and wants her channel to be more about her and less about her body and her weight.

Just as with her laments about all the haydur comments and how bad that is for her muh mentalz, she acts as if she has no control at all over this. Hey, Big Al, you're the one who continues to talk bullshit about how you're not going to talk about your health or weight ever again for the hundredth time, and here we are.

2:33 She’s fucking rambling about her having mental disorders and eating disorders and whatever. She wants to understand why she’s a train wreck.

Because you're a malignant narcissist and pathological liar who lacks the self-awareness and self-control even a three year old has about not eating that fifth ho-ho after downing a pint of ice cream, a mountain of orange chicken, and a package of Milanos.

3:07 Sorry, I’m just going to type cuntwaffle again because it’s fun and my fingers are tingly.
I like it!

3:30 Yes, we’re disgusting assholes. She’s afraid to share because we shame her for her mental illness.
Bullshit. You cunts need to stop using the word "shame" about everything. Someone telling you to get therapy isn't "shaming" you about your very real NPD and all the fake bullshit muh mentalz you self-diagnosed.

4:52 Has a picture-in-picture photo of her scale (holy hell, she figured it out!) that reads 536.4. No image of her on it without support, though, so she’s still a goodly bit below LifeByJen for honesty
Lah. She's definitely closer to 600 than 500.

4:53 ‘As you can see, I’ve put on weight’ LOL Ms. ‘I’m never going to be in the 500s again’ no shit. Claims she’s now only down 30-something pounds when she was originally down over 90, and now she feels it all over her body and she feels disgustingly miserable.
If only there were steps one could take to alter one's life in a positive way that involved only an investment of time and willpower.

5:58 ‘I can blame it on a million different things’ OH FUCK SHE’S BRINGING THE ‘I can’t have a kid’ THING AGAIN. Dude. You dumb bitch. You’re a lesbian. You wouldn’t have a child anyway if you bang Becky to the moon and back. Kinda need a dick or a donation from a sperm bank (which you can’t afford) for el kiddo, dips hit.
I'll never understand this crap from her. She doesn't want kids. It's just another tool in the woe is me bag.

7:14 Oh, we’re supposed to be proud of her because she didn’t order take out today. She confesses to ordering takeout for every single meal with the exception of her Jenny Craig week for the last year.
Except she had Panera AND FILMED IT during that week. JFC.

7:46 Blathers that yes, you can eat out and lose weight, but she orders multiples or the most fatty thing on the menu and she merrily gorges on shit.
WE may be able to do so. But WE are not eating orange chicken shaped into Mt Everest, served by a Sherpa server. WE also probably do not sit on our asses all goddamned day and night. WE also likely don't sleep 12-14 hours a day, including naps.

8:07 Admits to being weak and she’s a dipshit who has no self control. She deleted Uber Eats off her phone.
"Why should I pay for delivery when I can have my butler/chauffeur drive around and get what I want, for free?"

9:02 BACK TO COUNTING CALORIES. HAS A NEW MYFITNESSPAL ACCOUNT.
"I love WW because I don't have to count calories. I hate that." This will surely work out well.

9:17 HELLOHONEYDEW

Sorry gotta look carefully and make sure I typed that right. Because that’s her new myfitnesspal account. Yup. No typos.
RIP MFP profile number whatever.

Okay, let's start with a few facts. At her new weight, assuming her height is 5'3", (I forget & can't be arsed to confirm on a Friday evening), her BMI is 95. Eating a staggering 4,291 calories per day which is at least twice what most women her height need per day, she maintains her current weight.
So that is, what, about 6K a day over the past few months to boost her over her maintain?

She feels terrible, she tells us. Yet her last few videos have been the epitome of smug, CuntyLynn. She's now counting calories, no longer ordering out, deleted her eating out apps, even! Never mind that ordering from her favorite gastronomic gin joints can be done just as easily as picking up the phone & ordering; I'm sure she's got her favorite items at the forefront of her primitive brain.
And a slave servant to go get it!
And... she's VagueLynning again. How many calories is she allowing herself per day? She won't tell us because she could be held accountable. If she dropped to a hefty 2,500 calories per day, it would lead to a deficit of almost 1,800 calories per day or a weight loss of 7 lbs. every 2 weeks. WHEN she doesn't produce that, she'd get flack & rightly so.
"Hi, my name is Amberlynn…..I started this channel so I could be held accountable...in my weight loss."

I remember from one of the very recent episodes of M600PL where Dr. Now was telling a 600 pound patient that the life expectancy of people of her size was about mid forties to maaaybe very early fifties. And this was a lady that had an obesity history similar to Amber's, even an slightly smug attitude to match. (She barely lost weight and I think she pretty much had mentally resigned herself to her fate, and even the nagging and tears of a previous caretaker wasn't enough to budge her from the desire and comfort to lay in bed all day and eat and be taken care of.)
That would be Cindy, whose original caretaker begged her to go see Dr Gnome, but she clearly did not want to go.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2021
kiwifarms.net
My basic brain is saying ‘she’s a lesbian, how does she think pregnancy happens’? And then I thank the God Bear for the hysterectomy arc. Gorl is out there thinking she can flex her cash into giving her a baby - I’d like to see her deal with one of those real life dolls they give to teenagers that cry 23hrs a day and give you no peace. Cope for a month then we’ll talk.

Seriously Youtube, please give us a demonetisation saga, just a little one. This teenage larp is getting boring and I’d be more entertained watching her attempt to adult and budget. Bitch is 30 yrs old, jeez.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only someone could explain to her that people mainly watch YouTube videos to be entertained. No one cares about your "eating disorder" or the many mental illnesses you diagnosed yourself with, boo boo, so go cry somewhere else LOL. Maybe go cry to the therapist who is (hopefully) paid to give a fuck about "muh mentalz".

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
2:33 She’s fucking rambling about her having mental disorders and eating disorders and whatever. She wants to understand why she’s a train wreck.
It would be easier for her to understand if she actually looked for therapy for all of these. instead, she rather complain about it on YT. She is not really interested in solving her problems, physically and mentally.
4:52 Has a picture-in-picture photo of her scale (holy hell, she figured it out!) that reads 536.4.
4:53 ‘As you can see, I’ve put on weight’ LOL Claims she’s now only down 30-something pounds when she was originally down over 90, and now she feels it all over her body and she feels disgustingly miserable.
Her weight is likely above this number, and I do not think that it will be long before she is above 550 pounds. She is even less mobile now.
5:58 ‘I can blame it on a million different things’ OH FUCK SHE’S BRINGING THE ‘I can’t have a kid’ THING AGAIN.
Last year, she provided a list of 128 reasons to lose weight. Having a child did not make the list. Wearing jeans was more important.
7:14 Oh, we’re supposed to be proud of her because she didn’t order take out today. She confesses to ordering takeout for every single meal with the exception of her Jenny Craig week for the last year.
Well, this is not a surprise. We all expected that. Someone calculated that if she spent $20 per meal for Becky and her, it would amount to $1,800 per month. Adding her rent at about $1,200, and car expenses, internet, etc at about $500 a month. Her basic expenses are $3,500 a month. She is not covering this with her YT income.
8:07 Admits to being weak and she’s a dipshit who has no self control. She deleted Uber Eats off her phone.
I am sure that it is easier to reload the app than actually cook something for her
9:02 BACK TO COUNTING CALORIES. HAS A NEW MYFITNESSPAL ACCOUNT.
It worked so well last time she tried this.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Last year, she provided a list of 128 reasons to lose weight. Having a child did not make the list. Wearing jeans was more important.

127 reasons....

One of which, ironically, was to lessen her chances of being diagnosed with cancer. Another was not to see the scale starting with a 5 or 4 or 3. But now we have her just giving up on that shit, yo, too hard.

Lolcowhater

kiwifarms.net
We didn't need a video spelling it out for us. The weight gain was evident for months now. You could see it on the giant moonface. She can sit there and blame the haters, but at the end of the day, it's her life she is destroying. I have never seen someone so delusional. FML. Intuitiveeatinglynn won't last to her wedding to thumb butler if she continues.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 1916540
You are the only person/obstacle in your way Amber. Selective hearing, choosing to entertain negative press almost exclusively has played a role in you manipulating not just these young girls that follow you but also yourself, & letting your delusions swallow you right up. Love is telling an Ill person like yourself that their behavior is not ok & here’s where you can get help. Encouraging you to destroy yourself further, which apparently is how you define ‘unconditional love’, should be cause for concern. Now you wanna tell everyone how you don’t Feel well & ‘healthy at any size’ is really kinda bunk. Get outta here lady. What happened to “FoR Meee!?” & “I know what works for my body”, You made your bed. Go cry to Shane & Trisha. I bet you ten Big Macs they don’t answer the phone & laugh at you for being a clown. You can’t trash the folks that identify with your struggle & expect them to welcome you back forever. One day abused people say enough is enough. These marginalized groups you hold up like a shield are eventually gonna take you to task. Adults with mental illness adress it and seek help. Amber uses it to escape responsibility. I’d suggest avoiding waving any banners in the name of righteous justification before the name on that banner embarrasses you by admitting they don’t know who are & that you’re not even from that hood. If you want help you certainly have the means. Go get it or don’t. Either way, the fan base has had enough fake tears.

Last edited:

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
She still never lost enough to fit into the MRI machine, right? That just makes the weight gain funnier :story:
What's really sad is since she hasn't managed to lose any weight, she will be going on ~7 months post-surgery without any imaging follow-up to confirm that there's no regrowth. 7 months is a long fucking time when it comes to cancer growth/re-growth.

Moogoogaipen

kiwifarms.net
Those glasses make her face look even bigger than it is. In her head, she's forever a skinny legend. Also, LMAO @ her whining about not having friends her size. Amber, your size is a medical anomaly even in Bumfuck, Kentucky USA, home of the Morbidly Obese and the Brave. You probably have the highest BMI in the state and are easily in the top 10 for the entire country.

Her ability to never be sick of her own shit is amazing. Still blaming everyone else for her problems, still harping on about her dreams while never doing anything to accomplish them (and doing everything to destroy them), still incapable of any discipline or discomfort whatsoever. God, she must be exhausting to be around.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
What's really sad is since she hasn't managed to lose any weight, she will be going on ~7 months post-surgery without any imaging follow-up to confirm that there's no regrowth. 7 months is a long fucking time when it comes to cancer growth/re-growth.
I've mentioned this before. It's shocking. You have doctors telling you to lose weight so they can get a PET scan done to check for more tumours and your response is to just keep eating?

How this bitch sleeps soundly for 12 hours a day is beyond me. When you don't give two fucks about your own mental and physical health, you can't expect anyone else to.