weight update | i feel miserable (02/12/21) - Being +500ibs is a miserable experience. Shocking. Also, "Muh mental illness".

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned this before. It's shocking. You have doctors telling you to lose weight so they can get a PET scan done to check for more tumours and your response is to just keep eating?

How this bitch sleeps soundly for 12 hours a day is beyond me. When you don't give two fucks about your own mental and physical health, you can't expect anyone else to.
ALR coddlers need to understand this; if death itself won't scare ALR into keeping a 12-mile distance from the Cheesecake factory, literally nothing under the sun will. I don't claim to know what ALR's real problem is, be it mental illness or just extreme depression coupled with lost-cause syndrome, but whatever it is ALR is not qualified to propose the solution to it.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Imagine that! Eating yourself to over 500lbs not only causes you to size out of clothing brands, but similarly-sized groups of friends, as well. It's almost like she's an outlier who needs to bring herself back toward the center instead of trying to drag other people down to her level.
She did it the other way around though. Fat Ambert found people who were shiftless losers whose only desire in life is to consume. Becky is exactly the type of person she wants: a fat, dumb, shiftless loser who has no power in the relationship. Only she wanted it with the other fat, dumb loser who was a little too ambitious for Ambs to handle.

She lives her life in a way that allows her to eat. That is why she chose everyone who is around her. Everything they do will revolve around eating and her controlling what goes on because she pays for it.
Another was not to see the scale starting with a 5 or 4 or 3. But now we have her just giving up on that [goal], yo, too hard.
I would disagree. She will soon not be staring down a weight starting with a 5, 4, or 3. Seems like she has that one down.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I disagree with 1 thing Alan Roberts said. He states monetizing eating disorders is against YT's TOS; that I agree with. But he takes it too far saying if any eating disordered YTers die, their families should sue YT.

Last thing the morbidly
Yeah, she'll be soon staring down at a weight beginning with a 6.
she's not that far from it - especially with her attitude that it's everyone else's fault.. I wonder how many goodies she ate today in honor of the holiday?

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
I want Dana and Destiny to have a turkey baster baby so bad now lol. Imagine tantrumlynn if that ever happened, while she tries to hide it with a thin veil if im sooo excitedd youuu guiseeee im gonna be a god motherrrrr

Also she only said she deleted UberEats right? That's convenient she didn't say "I deleted all my food delivery apps" very interesting choice of words. GrubHub and DoorDash are gonna get all that money now~

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Amber's what, 30 now?

Gonna be real intersting watching her try to hold on to her youth while doing all the things that cause a person to age prematurely.

Well maybe not ALL the things, but enough.
A surprising number of deathfats have "good" blood work and organ health until they're in their early 30s, then the slide rapidly downhill.

Look at Chantal and her missing organs, raging Beetus, fatty liver disease and deadly blood clots. She's 36 and about 100 pounds LESS than Hamber.

I wished bariatric hospitals have model versions of these fridges to use as units of measurements for their patients to see and understand.
They should have a giant aquarium full of hog fat weighing 200 lbs, and tell patients, "You have [x] times this much fat inside your body right now. This is what it looks like." Then encourage the patient to take a selfie with the vat of pig fat so they don't forget.

Amber has 2 times that 200 lb aquarium of excess hog fat on her 5' 3" body.

No, they're for blocking blue light so they only time they make a difference is when she's staring at a screen. She's only wearing them because she thinks they make her look cute.
They're blue-light blocking glasses from Wommart that cost about $10. I just bought some today right before watching this video. ☹️

kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned this before. It's shocking. You have doctors telling you to lose weight so they can get a PET scan done to check for more tumours and your response is to just keep eating?

How this bitch sleeps soundly for 12 hours a day is beyond me. When you don't give two fucks about your own mental and physical health, you can't expect anyone else to.

not sure on the 12 hours, the first doctor that she saw in the ER that did her D&C (after she left chunks all over) confirmed she has sleep apnea and stopped breathing while under and he even told Becky AL doesn't have much longer if she keeps staying fat. luckily they got kicked out of their last place and had to quickly find the only place that allows 3 pets, and it just makes sense to find a place right next to the Cheesecake Factory when a doctor tells your girlfriend you are dying.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
not sure on the 12 hours, the first doctor that she saw in the ER that did her D&C (after she left chunks all over) confirmed she has sleep apnea and stopped breathing while under and he even told Becky AL doesn't have much longer if she keeps staying fat. luckily they got kicked out of their last place and had to quickly find the only place that allows 3 pets, and it just makes sense to find a place right next to the Cheesecake Factory when a doctor tells your girlfriend you are dying.
No wonder her sleep is fucked. Sleep apnea severly reduces the amount of restorative sleep you get.

This is why I find her relationship with Becky so strange. If someone told me my husbnd was going to die soon if he didn't make major lifestyle changes, I would either facilitate those changes or have a large part it in. If he didn't want to change? I'd probably leave. I don't want to watch someone I love slowly kill themselves. I can't imagine many people would.

It makes me wonder if it's love or just convenience?

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Sleep Apnea can induce major strain on the heart and can also cause sleep bruxism (grinding of teeth) which can lead to teeth chipping and breaking. Apnea can also cause you to snore really loud.

That doctor is also correct. She'll die young, the only unknown variable is whether or not the prospect will ever actually scare her enough to truly want to make a change.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
One thing you don't see on MSHPL: old landwhales. We know she watches the show. She just isn't smart enough to connect the logical dots between that little factoid and her own life (or what's left of it).
I heard it said once that you'll see some really old people in your life, and you'll see some really fat people in your life, but you won't see really old, really fat people.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Apnea can also cause you to snore really loud.
Worse. The snoring is loud, then it turns into kind of a choking snore. Finally all sound stops for a few seconds...then the person gasps loudly for air because they had stopped breathing. You're literally listening to someone choke on their own fat in their sleep. It's horrible if you care about that person.

But it's probably funny if you secretly hate them. Maybe Thumb Butler pops some popcorn and listens to Amber choking in her sleep, all the while fingering the large life insurance policy she secretly bought on Amber years ago. :optimistic:

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Worse. The snoring is loud, then it turns into kind of a choking snore. Finally all sound stops for a few seconds...then the person gasps loudly for air because they had stopped breathing. You're literally listening to someone choke on their own fat in their sleep. It's horrible if you care about that person.

But it's probably funny if you secretly hate them. Maybe Thumb Butler pops some popcorn and listens to Amber choking in her sleep, all the while fingering the large life insurance policy she secretly bought on Amber years ago. :optimistic:
It can sound eerily like some people in the last stage of dying of cancer. The sometimes gasping, intermittent breathes. Some people don't understand how they could just go to sleep one night and not wake up the next, despite it happening to people all the time. If they heard how they sound, they would better understand how close to death they are each night, but for their body being jerked awake after they've stopped breathing.

kiwifarms.net
It can sound eerily like some people in the last stage of dying of cancer. The sometimes gasping, intermittent breathes. Some people don't understand how they could just go to sleep one night and not wake up the next, despite it happening to people all the time. If they heard how they sound, they would better understand how close to death they are each night, but for their body being jerked awake after they've stopped breathing.

No wonder her sleep is fucked. Sleep apnea severly reduces the amount of restorative sleep you get.

This is why I find her relationship with Becky so strange. If someone told me my husbnd was going to die soon if he didn't make major lifestyle changes, I would either facilitate those changes or have a large part it in. If he didn't want to change? I'd probably leave. I don't want to watch someone I love slowly kill themselves. I can't imagine many people would.

It makes me wonder if it's love or just convenience?

add to it what the person above said, imagine Becky having to hear that every night? she won't sleep well herself with the snoring plus it's like a horror movie not knowing if she is dying 100 times a night. Becky might have tried to escape into her man cave but AL has said she doesn't like sleeping alone. She blames everything on mental illness in this video but how hard is it to at least get a CPAP machine

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
If someone told me my husbnd was going to die soon if he didn't make major lifestyle changes, I would either facilitate those changes or have a large part it in. If he didn't want to change? I'd probably leave.

The ironic part is that the prospect of an "intervention", Becky saying something along the lines of 'I can't stand by watching you do this/I love you but I don't love what you're doing/please get treatment' would be YouTube GOLD. The Treatment Jornee for ALR's "food addiction" given the same gravitas as treating a drug addiction, and she would be raking it in.

And if this happens, because we all know that she reads KF, bitch owes me a copyright credit.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
The ironic part is that the prospect of an "intervention", Becky saying something along the lines of 'I can't stand by watching you do this/I love you but I don't love what you're doing/please get treatment' would be YouTube GOLD. The Treatment Jornee for ALR's "food addiction" given the same gravitas as treating a drug addiction, and she would be raking it in.

And if this happens, because we all know that she reads KF, bitch owes me a copyright credit.
On what hand, it's what a decent person would do for a loved one and on the other it's what a cynical person would do to being in the views so I wouldn't be surprised if we got an intervention video.

Miltank

kiwifarms.net
add to it what the person above said, imagine Becky having to hear that every night? she won't sleep well herself with the snoring plus it's like a horror movie not knowing if she is dying 100 times a night. Becky might have tried to escape into her man cave but AL has said she doesn't like sleeping alone. She blames everything on mental illness in this video but how hard is it to at least get a CPAP machine
She'd have to acknowledge that she has a health concern due to her weight so she'd rather just not

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the ultimate horror wondering when you'll wake up next to a corpse, and hearing your massively obese girlfriend gasp and snort and quit breathing over and over again each night. And making you sleep next to her so she 'won't be alone.'