weight update | i feel miserable (02/12/21) - Being +500ibs is a miserable experience. Shocking. Also, "Muh mental illness".

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
lol boo hoo I cant have a kid so I will gain the equivlent of a 3-4 year old child to make up for it.

When has having a kid ever been important to this pig? Oh right, when she rediscovered her cis womanhood when she had her bun oven removed. Convient crutch is convient.

Blaming estorgen substitute...ok? As I have mentioned before if she were taking something like a depo-shot then yes, the 30lbs gain would actually be acceptable.

Thumb Butler

Hand over the IPs, child.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being 30 years old and still thinking you can hide behind "MUH PARENTZ DID DRUGZZZ DATS WHY I EAT"
drnow.jpg

Is what any competent doctor would say.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol boo hoo I cant have a kid so I will gain the equivlent of a 3-4 year old child to make up for it.

When has having a kid ever been important to this pig? Oh right, when she rediscovered her cis womanhood when she had her bun oven removed. Convient crutch is convient.

Blaming estorgen substitute...ok? As I have mentioned before if she were taking something like a depo-shot then yes, the 30lbs gain would actually be acceptable.
She views children as an accessory/toy. cute to look at for a minute and show off and tote around for attention when she feels like it but the moment it needed anything from her she would lose interest. Just like with her pets.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would it, though? She lost her ovaries, the estrogen is to replace what they were making, not adding more on top of what her body is already producing (like when pre-menopausal women take birth control).

If she really gave a damn about "muh estrogen", she'd lose weight, since all that fat she's gaining is just adding more estrogen to the mix.
She views children as an accessory/toy. cute to look at for a minute and show off and tote around for attention when she feels like it but the moment it needed anything from her she would lose interest. Just like with her pets.
She'd be happy once it got old enough to answer the door to fetch her Uber Eats order, though.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would it, though? She lost her ovaries, the estrogen is to replace what they were making, not adding more on top of what her body is already producing (like when pre-menopausal women take birth control).

If she really gave a damn about "muh estrogen", she'd lose weight, since all that fat she's gaining is just adding more estrogen to the mix.

She'd be happy once it got old enough to answer the door to fetch her Uber Eats order, though.
Yeah like that fat cunt on M6HPL who made her 5 year old climb up the washer and dryer to do laundry and cook

quirkycalories

I know what works for meeeee
kiwifarms.net
No wonder her sleep is fucked. Sleep apnea severly reduces the amount of restorative sleep you get.

This is why I find her relationship with Becky so strange. If someone told me my husbnd was going to die soon if he didn't make major lifestyle changes, I would either facilitate those changes or have a large part it in. If he didn't want to change? I'd probably leave. I don't want to watch someone I love slowly kill themselves. I can't imagine many people would.

It makes me wonder if it's love or just convenience?

I work with death fats that live in nursing homes, and just the other day one 500+ lb man was complaining about his bipap breaking and demanded a new one immediately, because if he doesn’t get a new one that night he won’t wake up in the morning because “his fat will crush his lungs, he needs the forced pressure to keep his lungs from collapsing under his fat” is what he said.

Sargon of ACAB

kiwifarms.net

Also, fuck this bitch for complaining about estrogen. She's a lesbian who doesn't have to take birth control, unlike your average woman who has spent every sexually active year having to combat the adipose tissue storage the excess baby-blocking hormone she's pumping into herself daily would otherwise encourage by, you know, dieting and exercise.

LunaLuLu

kiwifarms.net
That number is amazing. Jesus Christ.

Age 27 (late 20s) is around the time that anorexics start dropping dead because their body can't cope with the abuses anymore. This crazy 30 year old bitch is gonna die soon. I wonder if she can feel the grim reaper creeping up on her yet.

I tried to find statistics on the average lifespan of super morbidly obese people. Unfortunately, all the studies that I found were on people with a BMI of 40+. claiming it takes around 8-10 years off of a person's life. I don't want that; I want stats on people with crazy BMIs in the 90s.
According to the esteemed Dr Nowzardan, they do not make it past 50, most die in their mid to late 40s.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I work with death fats that live in nursing homes, and just the other day one 500+ lb man was complaining about his bipap breaking and demanded a new one immediately, because if he doesn’t get a new one that night he won’t wake up in the morning because “his fat will crush his lungs, he needs the forced pressure to keep his lungs from collapsing under his fat” is what he said.

It still shocks me that all of this is the result of people not learning to eat less sometimes.

boner_alert

kiwifarms.net
Apologies if this has been posted and discussed already but has anyone seen the ObesetoBeast reaction to this video?

When she vapidly preens on about how people think she's a train wreck and how her channel keeps revolving around her weight, ObesetoBeast straight up says,

"Amber, (the vast majority of ) people watch you because you're bigger than them, and you make them feel better about themselves. They don't watch you because they care about your torrid hauls, or your grocery hauls, or your beauty hauls, they don't watch you because they care about what's going on in your life"

:story:

Then he goes "if that's something that bothers you then stop making the videos. Otherwise if you can't stop making the videos, then I just want to make that clear, that's the reason people watch you: because you make them feel better about themselves"

Well goddamn. I wonder if this wholesome breadtuber genuinely didn't realize she was wondering why people watch her in a trolling, facetious humblebragging sort of way and answered it, or better yet, he knew that and answered

Considering their history, I'm leaning towards the latter

Last edited:

LatinasAreTheFuture

Supreme Leader of Greater Muttistan
kiwifarms.net
Are you volunteering yours?
I couldn’t, I don’t have the stomach. But surely something would happen if that was the only change If she had a steady guy that knew exactly what to do she wouldn’t need Becky, she wouldn’t need the fags, she wouldn’t need youtube, she wouldn’t feel compelled to eat all the time because she would have a life. The guy could listen to what she says, catch her in her lies and hold her responsible.

of course the problem is nobody wants to do it. Cause she’s gross. Duh. Buuut... if it were to happen I bet it would fix her. Just need a guy that can put up with her and exert enough control. I’m sure amber would behave herself in front of a father figure.

She really needs a boyfriend

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
of course the problem is nobody wants to do it.
No amount of shekels and Bitcoin in the universe would make me take one for the team when it comes to Hamber. Hey, I'm a guy and I have succumbed to the needs of the flesh here and there in my life. All guys do, even if they lie about it.

So many stories I could tell about catching my buddies with absolute hose beasts.

But what looked good through beer googles at 2 am when the bar closed is one thing. Hamber, no matter how much she filters her sexy cat fishing on social media will never be able to capture a real dick.

Good thing she's got Thumby's huge ball sack to fondle.

'Cuse me if this should be in the Nasty thread. Everything about this waste of life is nasty to me.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
I just got around to watching this and I love the fact that Amber, after 5+ years and multiple mukbangs has just realized that feeders watch her channel. It's really funny and I love it.

Considering the thumbnails she chooses for her YouTube videos showcasing her jamming large quantities of food into her enormous maw, she already knew who her target audience was.