weight update | i feel miserable (02/12/21) - Being +500ibs is a miserable experience. Shocking. Also, "Muh mental illness".

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Double post, I apologize. But different train of thought. Exactly where is Becky, love of Hamber's life and fiancé, these days?

Totally MIA.

I dunno, but if this love was anything other than a wet dream, why isn't the Thumb stepping up and helping her with vlogs and grow her channel? It is pretty much their sole source of income. But no, when was the last time she even made a cameo?

Maybe the reason is that Hamber is so narc she won't give the thumb any air time. On the other hand, maybe the Thumb has just said fuck you to all of it and checked out.

Whatever the reason, it's totally weird. But what we're seeing play out is not a loving and supportive relationship. Engagement? Oh yeah, fer sure. A marriage? The Magic 8 ball says "Answer unclear, ask again later."

Slappy needs another double. None of it makes any sense at all.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
I believe in the past Necky's done the 'I don't like being on camera' bull or something, so AL can go 'See? I'm respecting her wishes! I'm such a loving and grand partner!'

Except for all those times that Becky's either been forced onto camera or done her retarded story times on camera.

So it's one or the other - AL's a piece of shit for forcing her to be on camera, or AL's a piece of shit for narcing out and keeping it only on herself.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH unless Becky gets her blood pressure under control and gets some semblance of a neck back, I'm glad for Amber to keep her off camera. Seeing how red her face always is just creeps me out. It's like an engorged tick, ready to burst at any moment.

And if Amber puts out 4 more videos before the end of the month, she'll be on par with her Feb. 2020 output.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH unless Becky gets her blood pressure under control and gets some semblance of a neck back, I'm glad for Amber to keep her off camera. Seeing how red her face always is just creeps me out. It's like an engorged tick, ready to burst at any moment.

And if Amber puts out 4 more videos before the end of the month, she'll be on par with her Feb. 2020 output.
Well Becky is a useless parasite so she is just morphing into her final form.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
All this talk about Amber needing a dick to fix her life sounds like a dumb incel redpill trash. Nothing can fix her from outside if she doesn't want to change. And a dick of all things...
Agreed. It seems the only thing that came close was a cancer diagnosis (or the hypothetical 'You might have cancer') and it didn't take her long to revert back to her old attitude once she assumed on her own (and without tests mind you) that the cancer was completely gone.

The only, and I mean ONLY thing that MIGHT have a chance to get through to her would be a health crisis that didn't go away that easily, caused her a lot of discomfort or long-standing fear over death, or had a threat of near-immediate risk of crippling her or disfigurement if she didn't lose weight quickly.

And even then that is a giant obese MIGHT.

LatinasAreTheFuture

Supreme Leader of Greater Muttistan
kiwifarms.net
Ohhh my fucking god! You take her word at face value? I’m not gonna go digging for it but find the Valentine’s Day video where she gets drunk and starts sucking on the bottle. She is not a fucking lesbian, she loves men as much as any other girl but they won’t her the attention she wants, or consistently at least.
I know I’m right just from the response I get. Amber is crazy because she’s not having sex, and lesbian fumbling doesn’t count.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
I couldn’t, I don’t have the stomach. But surely something would happen if that was the only change If she had a steady guy that knew exactly what to do she wouldn’t need Becky, she wouldn’t need the fags, she wouldn’t need youtube, she wouldn’t feel compelled to eat all the time because she would have a life. The guy could listen to what she says, catch her in her lies and hold her responsible.

of course the problem is nobody wants to do it. Cause she’s gross. Duh. Buuut... if it were to happen I bet it would fix her. Just need a guy that can put up with her and exert enough control. I’m sure amber would behave herself in front of a father figure.

She really needs a boyfriend.
Chantal had a boyfriend. Tess had husbands, Amy Ramadan has a husband, Kelly Lenza has a husband, LifeByJen has a fiance.

Doesn't seem to have helped any of them at all.

@Fupacabra the existence of vile fat girls who still wouldn't fuck them surely riles up the worms in the ol' incel brain.

On the subject of sucking a bottle, the best feature of any phallic-shaped toy is that they are not attached to a man. Enjoying a cock-shaped object does not mean one enjoys the presence of a cock-bearer, any more than enjoying fucking an asshole means a gay man would enjoy fucking pussy.

Anyways, Amber would shove anything in her mouth regardless.

Last edited:

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
A surprising number of deathfats have "good" blood work and organ health until they're in their early 30s, then the slide rapidly downhill.

Look at Chantal and her missing organs, raging Beetus, fatty liver disease and deadly blood clots. She's 36 and about 100 pounds LESS than Hamber.

They should have a giant aquarium full of hog fat weighing 200 lbs, and tell patients, "You have [x] times this much fat inside your body right now. This is what it looks like." Then encourage the patient to take a selfie with the vat of pig fat so they don't forget.

Amber has 2 times that 200 lb aquarium of excess hog fat on her 5' 3" body.

They're blue-light blocking glasses from Wommart that cost about $10. I just bought some today right before watching this video. ☹️
Re healthy fat, yes you can have great numbers in your twenties and even at the same weight once you hit 35 to 40 all hell breaks lose and you end up on lots of meds with a l
Imagine being 30 years old and still thinking you can hide behind "MUH PARENTZ DID DRUGZZZ DATS WHY I EAT" pathetic
Actually...........:) :) :) Did your parents do drugs? If not, you have NO IDEA!

But I love u xenomorph, you're a reg here. But I'm just saying it's a really bad thing to be raised by addicts.

How many girls on this thread go nuts without dick? Come on be honest. Razor fist just had his bitch blow up on him because he was spending to much time with online girls and not her.
I don't like dick and I'm straight. It's just like whatever, ugh

Last edited:

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Why would you want Becky on camera? She is an actual slow in the mind who is duller than then 600 lb moron she sponges off of.
Enjoying a [peepee]-shaped object does not mean one enjoys the presence of a [wiener]-bearer, any more than enjoying [sodomizing] a [tight bussy] means a gay man would enjoy [sex with a front hole]
It might not go the other way, but men will have sex with anything. That is why you she stories of men's dillies caught in drain pipes and vacuum cleaners. It is also why twink bussy is so popular among straight men. They just want to get off.

I doubt Amberlynn in particular has any sexual desire. Her thing is more stuff her face, not stuffing her southern hemisphere.

Radical Sloth

Radicalized Arboreal Mammal
kiwifarms.net
Her latest attempt at tracking calories lasted a week and now shes MIA, what a shock.
1613939745145.png
1613939771966.png

PotatoSalad4711

KF HR Complaint Department (not official)
kiwifarms.net
Her latest attempt at tracking calories lasted a week and now shes MIA, what a shock.
View attachment 1939280View attachment 1939281
Predictably, I see she’s still going by her “highest weight” ever. That’s not how weight loss or accountability works, Amber. If you gained 1 pound this week, it’s doesn’t mean “well I still lost 38 pounds”. It’s means you gained one pound. It means you are off track and doing something wrong. This is turning into the new “I lost 89 lbs once!” saga, and it’s just sad.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Ohhh my fucking god! You take her word at face value? I’m not gonna go digging for it but find the Valentine’s Day video where she gets drunk and starts sucking on the bottle. She is not a fucking lesbian, she loves men as much as any other girl but they won’t her the attention she wants, or consistently at least.
I know I’m right just from the response I get. Amber is crazy because she’s not having sex, and lesbian fumbling doesn’t count.

Well, why don't you haul your big fat dick up to Lexington, then, asshole. You don't know jack shit about anything, including whether someone is a lesbian of convenience (maybe) or whether they're sucking on some phallic thing that you're taking to mean they want dick instead of being just as retarded a drinker as they are in everything else in their lives. She isn't crazy because she isn't having sex, as that is not a thing that happens.

Now STFU about this shit, you fucking moron.

LatinasAreTheFuture

Supreme Leader of Greater Muttistan
kiwifarms.net
Well, why don't you haul your big fat dick up to Lexington, then, asshole. You don't know jack shit about anything, including whether someone is a lesbian of convenience (maybe) or whether they're sucking on some phallic thing that you're taking to mean they want dick instead of being just as retarded a drinker as they are in everything else in their lives. She isn't crazy because she isn't having sex, as that is not a thing that happens.

Now STFU about this shit, you fucking moron.
Oh!